IGNORED

Pailin house

n0n4m3

Hi,

anyone ever stay at Pailin house ?

any feedback?

Palin House

thnaks

www.Pattaya-Thai.com - Pattaya, Thailand News and Social Network.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

• 1 year later...

Just stayed over there perfect location in Soi Lenkee, rooms are up to standard especially for the 600 Bath I paid.

Quit rooms as well, only thing missing (for me) is safe in the room

Stayed here back in 2005.

Simple room, no windows, but had some small tainted uncovered windows a bit upp on a wall that let in light in the early mornings making it impossible to sleep long!

No elevator.

Think they have done some renovations since I stayed though so might be different now!?

Plahgat

When no money... she no give honey! 

• 1 year later...

Anybody more up-to-date information about this guest house? I'm planning to stay there in April, but I can't find much info about it.

Thx

you are welcome! ) the guest house without lift and swimming pool. On the 3-th floor there is big rooms! they are very nice, clean and with balcony - i have seen in october. But i have not lived there, I went to see and ask about price. the price is around 800/1000 baht for low/high season. Other rooms are more cheap around - 600. 

if you know something more about this place, let me know ))

Archived