Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Accor Group 50% off rooms

luv.you.long.time

Just got an email from Accor Group.

The deals are on again for this group.

50% off rates if you make the booking within the next few days.

Bangkok Hotels:

Ibis at Soi 4 is 750 baht per night

Grand Sukhumvit Soi 6 is 1750 baht per night.

Outstanding price for this 5 star guest friendly hotel

There are a few Accor group hotels in Pattaya, but I've not used them as I already have my favourites there.

Cheers

LULT

Its good for those travelling Between DEC 12 to FEB 12

Only

25.00 U.S.

Ibis Nana!

booked by Nov. 1 and,

must be traveled by around?? the end of Jan..

Ibis is cookie cutter chain hotel, smaller rooms..but they are new..

and it's LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION!

The place couldn't get any more guest friendly..

that is a great deal!!

Great deal for high season, i booked myself in at The Grand Sukhumvit on suk Soi 6 for when i arrive in bkk and for a few nights over new years eve.

• 2 weeks later...

i tried to book using this offer, but when i did. Alot of the better hotels where already booked out. Just like everything best in best dressed.

Does anybody know if they do more than one of these half price promotions a year? I'm sure last year that at some point I was able to book the Grand Suk on Soi 6 at half price, but for a visit in May of this year. Half price in that very nice hotel is a really bloody good deal.

I think they also had a 3 day summer sale, but the rate reductions weren't as much. Best to get on their mailing list and be notified before the sale ends. I booked 18 nights at the Grand Sukhumvit last year for 1800/night, and they upgraded me to a Platinum Suite at no additional cost.

Retired

I think they also had a 3 day summer sale, but the rate reductions weren't as much. Best to get on their mailing list and be notified before the sale ends. I booked 18 nights at the Grand Sukhumvit last year for 1800/night, and they upgraded me to a Platinum Suite at no additional cost.

That's a fantastic deal you got. I've stayed there a few times, and heard from a lot of people who were upgraded. IMHO it's really in the top range of hotels in the area. I'm not sure where I've slipped up in getting on the right distribution lists, I've joined their loyalty programme etc, but I only seem to get Europe deals sent to me. Guess I'll go in and see if I've got some preference or other set up incorrectly. I got tipped off to the cheap rooms last year by a member on another board. If you see it again anybody, please do post it.