IGNORED

need a watch

moose65

does anybody know where i can get a decent quality watch , not copy, in pattaya.

dont want to get ripped off too bad.

moose

Edited by moose65

does anybody know where i can get a decent quality watch , not copy, in pattaya.

dont want to get ripped off too bad.

moose

There are a few good shops, some in the shopping malls, also on Sukhumwit Road, one or two if I remember correctly. A typical Japanese man's watch of reasonable quality such as Seiko or Orient would cost between two and three thousand baht, and a very good watch can be got for 5k or so. The watches come with a full year's guarantee. Don't buy the cheap stuff for 200 baht, it's not even waterproof.

sinclair1969: a fuckin' degenerate gambler.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

There's a decent looking shop opposite The Avenue on 2nd road (close to Wonderful Bar 2 at corner of Soi 13. Never tried it, didn't have the time.

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

• 2 weeks later...

In the malls you will find the same brands you get in the West - all with a guarantee, and at pretty similar prices. Anything you find on the streets or in small shops will be a fake. That said, not all fakes are poor quality. Sure, if you pay 200 baht then it will die the first time you get it wet, and it will turn your wrist green when you sweat. However, if you spend a fair few thousand then it is possible to get a fake that would fool many a jeweler.

Edited by tode1640

Trip Reports:

"Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company."

Mark Twain

Why not copy? There are alot of good copy watches, I got a tag heuer slr in bkk for 1500 baht and it's still running great 3 years later, I do think I need to replace the band now though.

Take a look in Central Department store on the beach. All major brands and prices same as UK within a few %.

By the way (and please delete this post if not appropriate on this forum), where can you find good quality copy watches in Pattaya ?

Is it me or in Bangkok you can find them everywhere, and I've never seen one in Pattaya.

I am looking for Lolex Daytona, or Tag Heuer Callela watches.

If you want a good quality watch I wouldnt be looking to buy in Pattaya, all the top quality makes are cheaper here in the UK and thats in Stores never mind

any discount deals over the Internet. I usually walk round the Watch dept in Central and even with discount of 20% they are still way over priced...

There a some nice copies about, which are reasonably priced though!!!

Happy shopping ..... :GoldenSmile1:

By the way (and please delete this post if not appropriate on this forum), where can you find good quality copy watches in Pattaya ?

Is it me or in Bangkok you can find them everywhere, and I've never seen one in Pattaya.

I am looking for Lolex Daytona, or Tag Heuer Callela watches.

In Pattaya they are everywhere. just sit in any beer bars along beach rd or second rd and will you see copy watches brought to you every few minutes.

Edited by Craig_ozz

Farang = Walking ATM. TG's push the right buttons and money comes out. PIN = BBBJ

i bought 3 "US Submarine" brand watches from a watch shop a few doors down from Tukcom (towards beach).

about 700 - 1000 baht each.

very happy with them.

have a better build quality and better band than the average copy.

that shop also has seconhand real watches of most popular brands.

and the guy fixed my real Wenger properly too, so i was quite impressed.

• 7 months later...

i bought 3 "US Submarine" brand watches from a watch shop a few doors down from Tukcom (towards beach).

about 700 - 1000 baht each.

very happy with them.

have a better build quality and better band than the average copy.

that shop also has seconhand real watches of most popular brands.

and the guy fixed my real Wenger properly too, so i was quite impressed.

thank you for information i have need buy new watches i think go see in tukcom. :001_Thank_You5:

You can see many shops. You can go Big C ground floor on your right side. Also you can see one shop on the end soi Buakhao on left side before when you go to soi Central. Central festival shop I am sure have too. I bought Seiko Velatura 23500 bath

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

All fake watches are just that, fakes, would you buy a fake car? if you have ever seen a real rolex, omega, cartier, breitling or tag you would know you can,t fake quaility. they last forever, that,s why they are expensive.