Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Gonna chance Jasmine hotel this year.

wanking

Have spent alot of time over the last week researching hotels for my forthcoming trip in January. Last year stayed in the Nova Gold which was nice but way too far out, especially as I took most of my girls from the Beach Road. BTW I had no problems with any of those girls.

So with that in mind, I wanted somewhere near the beach road, Walking Street area, with a pool, free wifi, room safe and for a 1000 baht or less. (the money is tighter this year, isn't everyones!)

Had narrowed it down to 2 hotels really, Flipper House on Soi 7, and Inn house on Soi 13. Could have got a basic room in both places for a little over a 1000 baht. Flipper doesnt have free wifi which was a turn off, but apparently they do a decent breakie till 1 pm. Inn house have free wifi but dont include Breakfast. Neither have room safes, although Inn House do in their superior rooms. Oh and another thing that turns me off about Inn House is their shitty website.

I reckon its the crappiest website I have ever seen for a hotel anywhere. Just look at it. http://www.innhousegroup.com

Anyway was reading back through the forum here last night and discovered http://www.jasminehotel-pattaya.com. Its down the end of Soi BJ off Walking Street. Not many reviews but most are favorable including those on Trip advisor. No Room safe, but then most hotels under 1000 baht a night dont have room safes anyway, although Guest houses do.

Also they have an indoor pool with jacuzzi. This might suit me as i am fond of a jacuzzi, and last year January on my previous trip, I found the water too cold in any of the pools I visited, so maybe the indoor pool might do me. As I have very fair skin, sun isnt too important to me.

I have booked one of their superior rooms with Balcony for 900 baht a night. It appears they have good strong Wifi too.

Finally some reports suggest that the newly installed Elevator isnt working yet, but I emailed the hotel and they assured me it is.

Edited by wan king

I've never stayed there but heard its fairly good

Farang = Walking ATM. TG's push the right buttons and money comes out. PIN = BBBJ

Just booked to stay for my 3rd year running so can confirm its decent for the price and the location is great. Previously stayed at Inn House hotel which was okay but prefer the Jasmine.

Pool and elevators are new since my last visit.

Although no room safe they have a 2 key safety deposit box, one they hold one you hold and you can add a lock to the inner box for extra security. Never had any reason to doubt the integrity of the staff.

Wifi speed was pretty decent

Biggest negative would be the old towels

:Dream1:

stayed there two years ago great location but a bit run down at the time. Staff friendly at that time and no problems. Looks great now renos have been completed and i have booked for NYE. Bring it on!