IGNORED

Eastiny Inn hotel soi 7 or secerts

w12

Hi not sure which one to choose i guess both are guest friendly,I have decided really just would appriecate your advice.Eastiny looks newer and has a pool.

hi,

i stayed at the Eastiny 7 last year,had 2 weeks there when my brother came over.booked it thru Agoda,got a really cheap deal.

sometimes you can hear the noise from the street but not always.

i went for the room where you get the free internet but its done thru a cable and not all the sockets work so had to change rooms.

i found it to be clean safe and all in all very good for the price.girl friendly,breakfast was nothing to talk about but included in the price.

my only complaint really was the underground car park,fine going in but always seemed to scrape the bottom of the car on the way out.

i would stay there again as its right in the centre of all the fun.

Hi not sure which one to choose i guess both are guest friendly,I have decided really just would appriecate your advice.Eastiny looks newer and has a pool.

so did you mean the Eastiny inn on soi 8 or the Eastiny 7 on soi 7

my answer was for soi 7 so maybe pointless

Edited by miles stewart

soi 7 thanks alot.I just got some bad feeling reading recent trip reports from tripadvisor.Seems like the rooms are not great worn out at secerts.I think location wise not much in it and with newer rooms and a pool at eastiny7 same rate.

Edited by w12

I stayed at Eastiny 7 last March and it was pretty decent. Like the reviews said, you could definitely hear the noise from the bars if you like to sleep before 4am. Word of advice, pick a room that faces the backside (opposite side of the bars) so the noise is not as noticeable, plus the sun doesn't rise on that side. My friend stayed on the side facing the bars, and when the sun rises, the AC isn't strong enough to keep his room cool to his liking.

I stayed at LK Renaissance this past trip (last week) and loved it so much more. Everything about the place is better, and it's close to the go-gos on LK Metro if you don't need to make the trip out to WS.

Pros: free internet (they give you a cable if you can't pick up the wi-fi), guest friendly, decent rooms, good location (beer bars on Soi 7, walking distance to Central Festival Mall, easy access to taxis that go up and down beach/2nd road)

Cons: AC isn't too strong, maybe ask for another stick to put into the keycard reader so the AC stays on while you're out. There's better value for the money.