IGNORED

townhouse

bajas75

hello is there anyone who can help me to find a cheap townhouse to rent for one year or more in east pattaya to around 5000-7000 bht a month needs to have kitchen and aircon.. been looking at all the websites that rent out condos/houses but all the cheap houses are gone already... hope someone here can help me come in contact with someone that have a townhouse to rent out or have a phone number to someone? hope to hear from u all very soooooooon coming back before new year!!!!! regards bajas75

I'm on Soi khoa Noi in a 2 bedroom townhouse and the cheapest around here is 8000 bt per month,there are some still going for that price here with air-con and furniture.

I'm not sure what you'd get for 5-7,000 per month.

7000 ThB , no airco , one bedroom, big living with small winter garden, terrace, kitchen, bathroom with warm water,Soi Nernplubwan. P.M. me for telephone number.

Edited by TinTin