IGNORED

Sak Yant Tattoo

I've just been scanning up some hand drawn Sak Yants for a website I look after and came across this one.

The translated description I have for it, says that is good for you if want to have many lady's beside you, so can flirt a lot or words to that effect.

Yant_Kun_Pan.jpg

Bam Bam

That which doesn't kill me only makes me stronger

Just told the wife i want this not a happy thai lady means what you said lol. gonna cut my nuts off.

Just told the wife i want this not a happy thai lady means what you said lol. gonna cut my nuts off.

Maybe you should consider copying the Tattoo that I have, that I consider to be the MOST original Tattoo in all of Thailand, maybe that would be more to her liking. :Laugh1:

I have had guys stop me in the markets and just walking around and ask me if they can have a photo of of it. I get BG's asking if it means I'm actually a helicopter instead.

No_Butterfly.jpg

It is one of only 2 machine tattoo's I have

Bam Bam

I get BG's asking if it means I'm actually a helicopter instead.

That is hilarious. The creativity of these BGs. Can't wait to visit them again next month.

• 4 months later...

I've just been scanning up some hand drawn Sak Yants for a website I look after and came across this one.

The translated description I have for it, says that is good for you if want to have many lady's beside you, so can flirt a lot or words to that effect.

Yant_Kun_Pan.jpg

Bam Bam

which website do you mean? www.sak-yant.com ?

Do you have some more pics of this sak yant ?001_Thank_You5.gif

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

which website do you mean? www.sak-yant.com ?

Do you have some more pics of this sak yant ?001_Thank_You5.gif

www.poodumtattoo.com

Go have a look at the gallery on the website, maybe something in there.

Bam Bam

you're my butterfly don't fly away open my hands your free praying you'll come back to me. :rolleyes:

A good one.

helicopter.jpg

www.poodumtattoo.com

Go have a look at the gallery on the website, maybe something in there.

Bam Bam

Are these designs going to be on the website? I'm thinking of getting another tattoo when I'm over in May and something like this would be great. I'd be interested to see the others.

i,m pretty sure their is a facebook site for that type of tattoo......a lot of pictures on the site aswell

Are these designs going to be on the website? I'm thinking of getting another tattoo when I'm over in May and something like this would be great. I'd be interested to see the others.

Yeah when I get around to it, I'll get them up there, it's an unpaid "love job" as we call it back home in Oz.

Come to think of it I will have to go look and see if I still have them, my hard drive crashed after an electrical storm here in Pattaya last week, should do.

Bam Bam

• 2 weeks later...

It's his home and yes it is.

Bam Bam

It's his home and yes it is.

Bam Bam

by any chance do you know his address...bam bam....many thanks

From the website I built and maintain, for free, for him

Foot Note 2: There are a few different ways to navigate your way to our studio from Pattaya, if you have your own transport and feel confident that you can navigate your way here, you can plan your trip with the aid of Google Maps, you can find a link to Google Maps on the Home page.

To try and save you some drama, I have added a marker in Google Maps, type in or alternately cut and paste, Poodum Tattoo Studio into the Search Maps box and it should take you there.

(Tip: stay on sealed roads, some of the local unsealed roads, have “heavy vehicle” traffic and are a complete mess)

:Chokdee:

Bam Bam

thanks for the info bam bam.....i'll be finding out as much as i can...im hoping to go to pattaya next jan.and i'm going to try to get one then...thanks again bam :001_Thank_You5: bam

From the website I built and maintain, for free, for him

Foot Note 2: There are a few different ways to navigate your way to our studio from Pattaya, if you have your own transport and feel confident that you can navigate your way here, you can plan your trip with the aid of Google Maps, you can find a link to Google Maps on the Home page.

To try and save you some drama, I have added a marker in Google Maps, type in or alternately cut and paste, Poodum Tattoo Studio into the Search Maps box and it should take you there.

(Tip: stay on sealed roads, some of the local unsealed roads, have “heavy vehicle” traffic and are a complete mess)

:Chokdee:

Bam Bam

Thanks BamBam for the website, be back in town this weekend and already thought about making a Sak Yant for 1 year now but didnt want to do it in a studio but originally so will make an appointment, thanks again :)

My apologies for the resizing.

Edited by Jebb

image.png

Hi guys, My wife (thai) agrees that the average Thai does not understand the script in these tattoos but hold them in high regard. She also said that Thais consider it extremely lucky if it is done by a monk. I asked Au if he had any Sak Yant designs and he sent me these. Obviously the second one is the most popular with farang. Hope they help. It is highly unlikely that you will find a monk in Art St but you are all welcome to browse and he does do traditional bamboo tattooing. Tell him Jebb sent you. Cheers

sak yant 1.JPG

sak yant 2.JPG

sak yant 3.JPG

sak yant 4.JPG

sak yant 5.JPG

sak yant 6.JPG

sak yant 8.JPG

sak yant 7.JPG

Edited by Jebb

image.png

Wow...the one with the dragon crossed with a fighting cock!.....errr I think?

thanks for the info bam bam.....i'll be finding out as much as i can...im hoping to go to pattaya next jan.and i'm going to try to get one then...thanks again bam :001_Thank_You5: bam

+ bam bam ...do you have to book time before you turn up or is it a lay ed back approached...to getting a Sak Yant..with thanks

Hi guys, My wife (thai) agrees that the average Thai does not understand the script in these tattoos but hold them in high regard. She also said that Thais consider it extremely lucky if it is done by a monk. I asked Au if he had any Sak Yant designs and he sent me these. Obviously the second one is the most popular with farang. Hope they help. It is highly unlikely that you will find a monk in Art St but you are all welcome to browse and he does do traditional bamboo tattooing. Tell him Jebb sent you. Cheers

sak yant 1.JPG

sak yant 2.JPG

sak yant 3.JPG

sak yant 4.JPG

sak yant 5.JPG

sak yant 6.JPG

sak yant 8.JPG

sak yant 7.JPG

thanks for the designs ..looks like the 2nd lot of thai writing.. will be the one's i'll be going for...i've heard there is a monk in pattaya doing tattoo's????

+ bam bam ...do you have to book time before you turn up or is it a lay ed back approached...to getting a Sak Yant..with thanks

No need to book as such, but go have a look at the website again and get Jaan's phone number and call him the day before you want to go out there, so they are expecting you. You will find his number down near the bottom of the page.

http://www.poodumtattoo.com/about/

Bam Bam

Wow...the one with the dragon crossed with a fighting cock!.....errr I think?

That is called Suwannahong, you will see a few different versions of that around the place.

WebmastersFirstSakYant.jpg

Bam Bam

Sak Yant should be done by a monk so the Yant will have the power intended for each tattoo. IMHO Having anyone but a Monk apply these blessed Yant to your body is like buying a Fake Rolex Its just for show you should really believe in the power of the Yant if your going to apply them to your Body. If your in the Kingdom and just miles or a hour or so from a monk that could apply them with the Blessing you should do it right. Here is a really good site about sank Yant and Directory of Temples and the Monks that apply them hope this helps.

Sak Yant

pabannerscaled.jpg

Never stand when you can sit, never sit when you can lie down, never stay awake when you can sleep.

(Murphy's Law Of Combat)