IGNORED

Best low cost airline for asian countries

pattaya-dreamer

I was thinking of perhaps taking a small trip from bkk to bali or somewhere else for a few days and i was wondering which airlines according to your experience have the best fares??

well except airasia

thanks

THE WEST IS DEAD LET'S JUST MOVE TO THE EAST!!

jetstar asia and tiger airlines are both cheap.

Farang = Walking ATM. TG's push the right buttons and money comes out. PIN = BBBJ

jetstar asia and tiger airlines are both cheap.

Add AirAsia to the list.I've used all 3 & all good. The cheapest....well that depends on what specials they have when you want to fly.

If you want to fly from Bangkok (BKK) to Denpasar - Bali (DPS) you do not have much choice!

I think only AirAsia offers some direct flights to Bali.

But they are cheap and good.

I did the trip in November 2009.

Interesting, great beaches but it is hot and humid, with lots of Australian tourists.

If you want to fly from Bangkok (BKK) to Denpasar - Bali (DPS) you do not have much choice!

I think only AirAsia offers some direct flights to Bali.

But they are cheap and good.

I did the trip in November 2009.

Interesting, great beaches but it is hot and humid, with lots of Australian tourists.

yeah i think airasia has the best offers.

Do you know where is the highlights there? i mean where should i go? we know in thailand we go to pattaya or Phuket i will not be looking for thai pussy there though haha just nice beaches and the usual tourist attractions

also relatively cheap hotel advise would be great!

thanks for your replies

I visited Bali only for a few days at the beach.

During that time I stayed in the Hardrock-Hotel at Kuta beach. The hotel is really good, not too expensive, close to the beach and offers a great breakfast. A very special hotel (where I didn´t stay) is Poppy´s. Maybe you like that kind of hotel with bungalows and an open air bathroom… Here is the link: Poppies Homepage

The infrastructure at Kuta beach itself is comparable with Patong beach in Phuket, with lots of restaurants, bars and nightlife. It is a surfer’s beach and you cannot go swimming due to the strong current and huge waves. At the very north end of the beach things get really quiet and you stay almost for yourself.

Bali1.jpg

Bali2.jpg

There are other beaches that at the east cost of Bali where you can go swimming and where things are less party oriented. But I can´t give you much information about them.

Something like a must see is the water temple Tanah Lot.

Money changing is almost as easy as in Thailand. For the visa on arrival at the airport you need 25 USD in cash.

Thanks for your info thaikim!

much appreciated! :001_Thank_You5:

The trouble with Kuta Beach is the fact that the sewerage outlet is in Legian and they pump lets say not fully treated sewerage but ther is a P4P seen there

I can feel an angel sliding up to me nz immigrants raising the IQ of both countries pattaya makes a humble man hard