IGNORED

Tour Guide / Taxi with Lady Driver.

Edge

Your Guide and Driver :-

Thai Lady 35yo single and speaks very good English, having lived in UK.

Excellent dress and manners and no connection with the bar scene.

Her family have lived near Pattaya for many generations and she knows all the places to go on day trips etc. or for evening outings.

There are no restrictions other than she does not want to drive into Bangkok City due to traffic congestion, plus she won't get too involved in the bars beyond showing you where Walking Street etc. is.

Airport Collection and Drop Off No problem.

Her husband was a prominent Expat and she has done many such assignments in the past on an impromptu basis.

The Car:-

A 2010 Honda City compact 5 seater with First Class Insurance.

If a larger vehicle (eg Fortuner) is required then one can be hired at cost.

Cost :-

The cost will be calculated once the itinerary and timing has been agreed.

I have no personal involvement other than to answer any Qs you may have and to put you in direct contact.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Cool..ill keep her in mind for a airport pickup...thanks!!

MavSig2.gif

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="100" width="200" data="http://www.usflashmap.com/component/cdt_new/cdt2_3.swf">'>http://www.usflashmap.com/component/cdt_new/cdt2_3.swf">

<param name="movie" value="http://www.usflashmap.com/component/cdt_new/cdt2_3.swf" />

<param name="base" value="http://www.usflashmap.com/component/cdt_new/" />

<param name="flashvars" value="

&timer=3&

&time_template=3:ss;2:mm;1:hh;0:dd&

&time_color=0x000000&

&label_color=0x000000&

&background_color=0xffffff&

&flare_view=true&

&time_label=d:DAY;h:HOUR;m:MIN;s:SEC&

&time_zone=(GMT -09:00) Alaska&

&event_time=year:2011;month:4;day:15;hour:0;minute:0;seconds:0&

&event_duration=year:0;month:0;day:0;hour:0;minute:0;seconds:0&

&event_recursion=hourly&

&event_bg_image=-&

&bg_image=-&

&onpress_url=-&

&event_onpress_url=-&

&title=Mavic's Cherry trip&

&event_title=event&

&sound_file=-&

&event_sound_file=-&

&transparent=true&

" />

<param name="quality" value="high" />

<param name="wmode" value="transparent" />

<param name="scale" value="noscale" />

<param name="salign" value="lt" />

</object>

• 6 months later...

Her family have lived near Pattaya for many generations and she knows all the places to go on day trips etc. or for evening outings.

There are no restrictions other than she does not want to drive into Bangkok City due to traffic congestion, plus she won't get too involved in the bars beyond showing you where Walking Street etc. is.

Her husband was a prominent Expat and she has done many such assignments in the past on an impromptu basis.

I have no personal involvement other than to answer any Qs you may have and to put you in direct contact.

hi edge looking to hire a taxi for some day trips can you let me know the details many thanks gittyman

hi edge looking to hire a taxi for some day trips can you let me know the details many thanks gittyman

Sorry, I've been away.

I'll PM you tomorrow, but are you here now and is it too late?

@ gitteyman and anyone else who finds this thread,

the lady I'm now using and recommending is named Rin and is the one featured in this thread started by BM Alan Lad - Shane RIP.

@ gitteyman and anyone else who finds this thread,

the lady I'm now using and recommending is named Rin and is the one featured in this thread started by BM Alan Lad - Shane RIP.

Is this the same Rin from [email protected]? The age matches but maybe not location. If so then i also can recommend her services. though she lives about 10minute to Bkk airport. Her English is great

Is this the same Rin from [email protected]? The age matches but maybe not location. If so then i also can recommend her services. though she lives about 10minute to Bkk airport. Her English is great

That's her and that is her email.

If they're not in the thread, the numbers I have are 0865090723 & 0878080374.

I arrived last week about an hour late and my phone had died, but there she was bless 'er, standing at Entrance 4 just as I remembered she'd emailed to me while I was in UK.

I know about the taxi rank down below and grabbing one upstairs who's dropping off and also the buses, but after best part of 24 hours travelling, I was very glad to see her and her immaculate Camry (No Smoking btw).

She works with her partner, who is based in Pattaya so they cover it both ways, plus they have associates they can call on if needed, so it's not a one woman operation.

She's also said she'd be more than pleased to provide the tour type services I started this thread for and, as you say, her English is excellent - Rin's also to be found on Facebook.

That's her and that is her email.

If they're not in the thread, the numbers I have are 0865090723 & 0878080374.

I arrived last week about an hour late and my phone had died, but there she was bless 'er, standing at Entrance 4 just as I remembered she'd emailed to me while I was in UK.

I know about the taxi rank down below and grabbing one upstairs who's dropping off and also the buses, but after best part of 24 hours travelling, I was very glad to see her and her immaculate Camry (No Smoking btw).

She works with her partner, who is based in Pattaya so they cover it both ways, plus they have associates they can call on if needed, so it's not a one woman operation.

She's also said she'd be more than pleased to provide the tour type services I started this thread for and, as you say, her English is excellent - Rin's also to be found on Facebook.

thanks for getting back edge.

i'm sure your thread will come in handy for other bm' as well

For comparison, Mr. T (reliable) will provide a car and a driver for Bht 250 per hour if you want to squire around Pattaya etc., and it is pretty handy to go to Bug Buddha, Nong Nooch, etc. this way.

A bit hit and miss on the English skills but if you make it clear to Mr. T you do OK.