Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | The Night Wish Group | Thailand 24/7 Forum | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News | | Pattaya Investigations | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

TAXI the best i have found

Alan lad

hi guys

Well let me start by saying i dont get any discount nor % by talking about the taxi that i use .

I am talking about them because i use them and for the price they charge its great value ,better still you will be picked up in a late model camry which has room to stretch out in and makes to ride down to pattata a pleasant one .

Ok there names (hubby/wife team with 2 cars) you have Khun Tiger and his charming wife khun Rin .Both speak very good english ,both dont drive in a crazy fast or uncomfertable manner (you feel safe at all times )

They will do pick up from anywhere and drop off anywhere ,they also will drive you anywhere in thailand

there email is easy_limo@hotmail.com or you can ring them on 0865090723

Please so you know i am not getting any thing out of this talk about price with them for where ever it is that you have to go to

alan lad

So, for example, what are their rates to and from Pattaya to the International Airport in BKK?

David G.

• 2 weeks later...

I just use the meter taxis from bangkok to pattaya around 1000 baht on the way there and 800 on the way back i have never had any problems using them. But if these taxis are at a good rate and nice cars well i might look into it.

hi guys

how much do they charge ?? Well as its not my company and i can tell you they are the best i have used in 10 years of being here ,for me the price is not so important .

But having said that i think it is around 1000bt there and 1200 bt on the way to pattaya .

Guys the reason i dont wish to put prices is that in talking to them you might find that i am wrong and its cheaper !!

The things that are important to me ,is not trying to break the sound limit while i am in the taxi, being able to speak good english ,always being on time and ringing me if they are a few mins late or cant find the house ,having a big car i can move around in (after a few hours on a plane i want a bit of room),being able to take me anywhere in thailand etc etc

A few extra baht to get all this to me is worth it ,makes for a good start to a holiday .

As i said dont hold me to the prices ,best way is to email them and ask

alan

Khun Tiger is very friendly guy, Ive used him for my first trip to pattaya, he has a nice car,and he is talkative and answers every question you may have , I mailed him a few times and he mailed back with the info Ive asked him and he was very quick to answer, before we went to the hotel he took me round town in his taxi showed me the roads and where to go for this and that, he was very helpful, he charges 1200, the usuall price is 1000 but extra 200 was worth it for me.

hi guys

Well let me start by saying i dont get any discount nor % by talking about the taxi that i use .

I am talking about them because i use them and for the price they charge its great value ,better still you will be picked up in a late model camry which has room to stretch out in and makes to ride down to pattata a pleasant one .

Ok there names (hubby/wife team with 2 cars) you have Khun Tiger and his charming wife khun Rin .Both speak very good english ,both dont drive in a crazy fast or uncomfertable manner (you feel safe at all times )

They will do pick up from anywhere and drop off anywhere ,they also will drive you anywhere in thailand

there email is easy_limo@hotmail.com or you can ring them on 0865090723

Please so you know i am not getting any thing out of this talk about price with them for where ever it is that you have to go to

alan lad

Just book with them for a ride to Bangkok on Sunday ,will see how good they are --After how long you have been on here I did not even ask the price ,got to be better rate than a rip off cab

None

Ok Back in Bangkok ,and I used Mr Tiger to get back from Pattaya . Very nice Man ,Nice car ,knew just where I wanted to go and good English --Better price than a cab ,I have payed before and he was right on time at my motel . . If you need a good safe ride back from Pattaya from a nice person ---------This is it !!!!! Thanks to the OP for the good info

None

If you feel safe in who you use stick with them ,i now use taxi meters,since bieng ripped off by taxis under the flyover of old don muang airport,was on my way to pattaya in 2003 ,travelling on my own to meet mates,seen a marked taxi got in agreed price 800 baht ,though great ,pulls onto motor way came straight off i said whoa where the fuck are you going ,pattaya take me to pattaya,he said ok be ok,neeed fuel ????????????.pulled in a side street,then a yard with old banger cars he opened my door sai d out,put my bag in boot of a shit heap said you go pattaya now,then 2 guys said 1200 now,couldnt do fuck all paid and just got to pattaya.so taxi meter for me from the stan d and cab from hotel in pattaya back.Always be safe,for a few extra worth it.

i emailed then this time and said that my flight would be landing at 1500 hour. on the 30/10/10 got a email back saying that they would be waiting for me.

well after half a hour they never turned up so will be going back to mr t

Mr. T is the most often mentioned service from the airport to Pattaya on this forum. I have used this service several times and can vouch for it. Fee is 1000 baht to Pattaya and 900 from Pattaya to the airport.

When I go to Pattaya or to the airport from Pattaya I use MR T.

When I go to Bangkok I use Mr Toom.

Mr T is based in Pattaya and Mr Toom is based in Bangkok.

I have used these guys for about 6 years and have never had a problem so far 555.

Good Luck Gerry

Plan like you are going to live forever; Live like you are going to die tomorrow. (unk)

i take the bus..................approx 120 baht!!!!

Not very good if you have luggage. Moreover, you still need to get a taxi with your luggage from the bus station to wherever you are going in Pattaya.

Not very good if you have luggage. Moreover, you still need to get a taxi with your luggage from the bus station to wherever you are going in Pattaya.

the bell bus looks good,200 baht from airport to pattaya then they transfer you from bus station to mini vans which take you to your hotel,you can reserve a seat online BELL BUS pattaya,self explanatory.Only downside is the arrival of your flight the bus departs every 2 hours so if you just miss a bus a long wait .ok for the single traveller saving around 1000 bhat.

Mr. T is the most often mentioned service from the airport to Pattaya on this forum. I have used this service several times and can vouch for it. Fee is 1000 baht to Pattaya and 900 from Pattaya to the airport.

Just booked Mr. T. I will let everyone know how it goes. I am sure it will be smooth as this company has and excellent rep on the board.

I am a fat kid in a sweet shop, I just cannot choose and want it all.

• 4 weeks later...

hi guys

Hi SFM mate tell me if i am wrong but mr T has only got a small car ??

I know that the people i use have a large car (some go as far as calling them limos over here ) which makes the trip a far better one .I am not saying mr T is no good i am sure he is good as well .And yes he is the most talked about because he was posted about first that is all .

For those who wish to have a comfortable ride please do contact the people i have talked about ,if you are worried about the cost then ask them you never know

alan

Hi is anyone able to PM me Mr Tooms e-mail address for the purposes of booking a taxi from bkk airport to patts? Thanks

Hi is anyone able to PM me Mr Tooms e-mail address for the purposes of booking a taxi from bkk airport to patts? Thanks

if you do a search of their names you will find both.....

hi guys

Hi SFM mate tell me if i am wrong but mr T has only got a small car ??

I know that the people i use have a large car (some go as far as calling them limos over here ) which makes the trip a far better one .I am not saying mr T is no good i am sure he is good as well .And yes he is the most talked about because he was posted about first that is all .

For those who wish to have a comfortable ride please do contact the people i have talked about ,if you are worried about the cost then ask them you never know

alan

Mr T has a lot of drivers some use a limo (corolla for anyone in Oz). But i have never been in a car any smaller. Some of his drivers dont speak english very well but they will call someone to translate if you them to. Have always got me to my hotel without having to ask me where to go......

Just sent an email to Khun Tiger... will see how long the response takes as well as the quality of the reply! Bus is option, but really hate the things being a big tall guy!

Will comment on the vibe once I get the reply

Went to Pattaya 26 times in 3 years, and now back in Farangland married to a girl I met on my second trip I miss the mateship that I developed in my time in Pattaya, and a lot of Addicts boys are a part of that. Not a big forum user these days but like to look in now and then

hi guys

Sorry to say that there is only Khun Tiger and his wife Khun Rin ,so there are only the 2 drivers

How ever both of them only drive late models Camrys which are very clean and always smell clean >guys 1 reason i always use them these days is that i have another guy who gets me drivers same as Mr T and i just never know what is going to turn up to take me .

Yes you are also right many of the drivers that work for mr T speak very little "english" to say the best ."tiger and rin both speak VERY good english and can not only pick you up to and from the airport but drive you any where in thailand you may wish to go to .

Guys once you have had a driver who speaks good english and you are able to talk with and ask any thing ,its hard to go back to a driver that only goes to where he was told .But not only that but if you cant find them in the airport for any reason you can ring and talk to them as you would talk to anyone else .

The bit that i love is that Khun Rin is always ringing Khun Tiger to make sure all is well and that he is on time and everyone is happy .its kinda cute to see how they look after each other to try and give the best service they can .

the other reason i like to use them is that they have a son who they dont see too much of and once they have made X amount of money Khun Rin said she can slow down and spend more time with her kid ! That type of mother has my vote

alan

• 2 months later...

I have been using the same cab for 2 years as he is reliable and not a speed demon , however he will put the foot down a bit if running late on the way to the airport ,which is ok if you want to get there in time.He also lets you smoke , has a late model honda that is quiet and comfortable and is very polite. His english is just ok and he knows his way around very well.- Par taxi service- name Jack -Ph 086 1488501 -e-mail pa-jacktaxi@hotmail.com. 1200 baht usual price but try haggeling if you want- I think they expect it LOL.All round a nice young bloke- Happy traveling.PS I don't get a kick back for this post .I'm helping a good young fellow out, which is the right thing to do.

............He also lets you smoke .....................

That makes it a non starter for some of us. :Circle_Sharks:

mouse.gif.00a707d30565699b15838265572acd33.gif

Mr. T all the way. Never ever had a problem with them, always on time, clean cars. I actually prefer a driver that does not speak much English, as after a long flight, I am looking for a quiet relaxing ride. No speeding issues either.

Aus Spass wurde Ernst, und Ernst ist jetzt 5 Jahre alt.

Fuckin in Austria -......- Vagina in Russia -......-Pattaya Sun

post-17124-0-26440700-1328946704.gif