IGNORED

Harley Auction - GOSSIP

joe q

Apparently this Harley Auction is getting widespread interest - my part is public relations Pattaya Auction House, i am just joining the team and seem to be jumping straight in at the deep end. As i write my neighbour "Pappa" of Mai Pen Rai MC is knocking my door asking for more info to send to Norway. Should be in exciting Wed.27Oct 6.30pm in NORTH Pattaya ( give Mr Collingborne's a miss just this one week ) and join the throng of press/bikers/public in north Pattaya - the road with the WATER Co. soi 14 Y-junction turn right, before the overpass. Not to far from the Croc Farm. Dont be an "I SHOULD HAVE GONE TO THAT"

Apparently this Harley Auction is getting widespread interest -

Yawn.... Wake me up when there is something posted besides self serving spam...

If your job is PR then maybe you should enroll in some courses to learn how to do it properly...

Trying to Stay Out Of Trouble, But It Isn't Working

Apparently this Harley Auction is getting widespread interest - my part is public relations Pattaya Auction House, i am just joining the team and seem to be jumping straight in at the deep end. As i write my neighbour "Pappa" of Mai Pen Rai MC is knocking my door asking for more info to send to Norway. Should be in exciting Wed.27Oct 6.30pm in NORTH Pattaya ( give Mr Collingborne's a miss just this one week ) and join the throng of press/bikers/public in north Pattaya - the road with the WATER Co. soi 14 Y-junction turn right, before the overpass. Not to far from the Croc Farm. Dont be an "I SHOULD HAVE GONE TO THAT"

May I just ask why we would have to give John Collingbourne's auction a miss when his is on a Saturday at 11am and yours are on different days to his ?

May I just ask why we would have to give John Collingbourne's auction a miss when his is on a Saturday at 11am and yours are on different days to his ?

According to the "Gossip".... we will be too exhausted from this spammed event... you know this new top attraction in pattaya where all the "cool" people go to spend their wed evening... that we will for sure be so impressed with the media and turn out that we will for sure shoot our jizz all over the auction house and not have any left over energy three days later.... Sorry John....

:Insanity:

But hey... competition is good... fake posts and spamming is bad...

According to the "Gossip".... we will be too exhausted from this spammed event... you know this new top attraction in pattaya where all the "cool" people go to spend their wed evening... that we will for sure be so impressed with the media and turn out that we will for sure shoot our jizz all over the auction house and not have any left over energy three days later.... Sorry John....

:Insanity:

But hey... competition is good... fake posts and spamming is bad...

You do have a way with words don't you ?? I'm sure you'd have the power a couple of hours later though wouldn't you ??

Unlike me of course !!

Edited by Kessaya

Don't give up the day job.

You do have a way with words don't you ?? I'm sure you'd have the power a couple of hours later though wouldn't you ??

Unlike me of course !!

Hours??? I only need a minute or two of recovery time... I'm not British... :GoldenSmile1:

:001_Thank_You5:

My question is what is up with all the infighting in Pattaya between the UK blokes? It's like a little women's knitting club sometimes... Some mates can't get along at home so they move to Pattaya to continue stabbing each other in the back... even on a friggin on line forum... Just makes no friggin sense sometimes.

Man up mates... don't spam with multiple accounts and fake posts... If you had a good business you would get business without any fake spamming. And if a business will resort to fake spam, they should attempt to do it at a higher level then a 5th grader to make it less obvious...

Hours??? I only need a minute or two of recovery time... I'm not British... :GoldenSmile1:

:001_Thank_You5:

My question is what is up with all the infighting in Pattaya between the UK blokes? It's like a little women's knitting club sometimes... Some mates can't get along at home so they move to Pattaya to continue stabbing each other in the back... even on a friggin on line forum... Just makes no friggin sense sometimes.

Man up mates... don't spam with multiple accounts and fake posts... If you had a good business you would get business without any fake spamming. And if a business will resort to fake spam, they should attempt to do it at a higher level then a 5th grader to make it less obvious...

But us Brits all have huge cocks so it takes the blood longer to re-circulate and fire us back up,that's what the b/g's tell me and who am I to doubt them !

But us Brits all have huge cocks so it takes the blood longer to re-circulate and fire us back up,that's what the b/g's tell me and who am I to doubt them !

If you believe that then you are the target audience for the Auction House I am sure. So I'm sure you believe the "Gossip" about where all the "cool" blokes will be hanging out Wed Night... Make sure to take your popcorn and tissue incase you... :10:

Now I know why Isaan Farm Girls just love (to fleece) you Brit's....

:08:

If you believe that then you are the target audience for the Auction House I am sure. So I'm sure you believe the "Gossip" about where all the "cool" blokes will be hanging out Wed Night... Make sure to take your popcorn and tissue incase you... :10:

Now I know why Isaan Farm Girls just love (to fleece) you Brit's....

:08:

You've convinced me now..........I will be there standing next to Glitterman and spraying my jizz all over the place.You should go do the PR there,you're the best :Hug1:

Now it's time for bed as she's having a shower and my blood's circulating again :D

You've convinced me now..........I will be there standing next to Glitterman and spraying my jizz all over the place.You should go do the PR there,you're the best :Hug1:

Now it's time for bed as she's having a shower and my blood's circulating again :D

It's been fun picking on you Kessaya... :Club_fight1: You're one of those half way decent types... But only half way and I'm not sure which half... I'm not gay so I'll have to just always wonder... :MonkeyFight: See what happens when you don't buy me that Diet Coke you keep fucking promising me...

But let Dr. Tansak help you, don't feel ashamed if the blood is not circulating so fast after tonight... if you are not having sex with a real live lady on Wed then I guess you could go with the really cool guys to the Auction...

Sadly I guess I don't qualify as one of the really cool guys to enjoy this hot event as I'll be forced to stay and enjoy the company of a lovely thai lady... :Cry3:

I can just picture her face if I told her I was taking her out to an Auction... For some reason I doubt I'd get sex from her if I took her to this... this... well now gee what do you call this... "the hottest event on the social register in Pattaya..." Everyone who is anyone will be there right... According to the Gossip that's what I hear... :Hit_Self:

But let us not fear... I went to a fortune teller and she told me that someone will report, a post Auction report about how great it was and how sad we should be for missing it... My god I should be a fortune teller.. Maybe I should write the report now and pre post it to save some folks the trouble of doing it later...

Guy's here is the post auction spam,maybe a complete failure,the bikers that wasted their time,told me in no uncertain terms that i should avoid them/this forum from now on. So bye bye from JoeQ P.S. I belive John now also holds a Wed.auction

It's been fun picking on you Kessaya... :Club_fight1: You're one of those half way decent types... But only half way and I'm not sure which half... I'm not gay so I'll have to just always wonder... :MonkeyFight: See what happens when you don't buy me that Diet Coke you keep fucking promising me...

But let Dr. Tansak help you, don't feel ashamed if the blood is not circulating so fast after tonight... if you are not having sex with a real live lady on Wed then I guess you could go with the really cool guys to the Auction...

Sadly I guess I don't qualify as one of the really cool guys to enjoy this hot event as I'll be forced to stay and enjoy the company of a lovely thai lady... :Cry3:

I can just picture her face if I told her I was taking her out to an Auction... For some reason I doubt I'd get sex from her if I took her to this... this... well now gee what do you call this... "the hottest event on the social register in Pattaya..." Everyone who is anyone will be there right... According to the Gossip that's what I hear... :Hit_Self:

But let us not fear... I went to a fortune teller and she told me that someone will report, a post Auction report about how great it was and how sad we should be for missing it... My god I should be a fortune teller.. Maybe I should write the report now and pre post it to save some folks the trouble of doing it later...

WOW, I think we Brits call it a bee in the Bonet, seems that if some posts really annoy you its better to ignore them than to keep posting adverse comments, believe it or not some people are interested what others say about things like Auctions etc probably more so than reading your continual barrage of petty gripes, I expect it will be my turn next >??

So Joe, whats in this weeks Auction, really I am interested and if its called spamming or fake spamming what ever that is then so be it but I would like to know,

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Guy's here is the post auction spam,maybe a complete failure,the bikers that wasted their time,told me in no uncertain terms that i should avoid them/this forum from now on. So bye bye from JoeQ P.S. I belive John now also holds a Wed.auction

Collingbourne Auctions are only held on a Saturday now at 11am,I believe he may do monthly Wednesday auctions but I'm not sure.