IGNORED

Jomtien Solution

zulthomas

could someone pls tell me if it might be a idea to stay in

one of the beach resorts on jomtien beach and commute

to Walking Street for the action, whenever you feel like it.

hotelprices seem reasonable and you get a better beach and

a quieter setup. what do you think, anyone tried this one?

it should be a girlfriendly hotel too. what are the pros and ...

hi and same as yourself i am think of staying in jomtien as i will be there for ten weeks i was looking at the royal thai residence one bed apartment only 13.000 baht a month as a pool and a good looking gyn

hi and same as yourself i am think of staying in jomtien as i will be there for ten weeks i was looking at the royal thai residence one bed apartment only 13.000 baht a month as a pool and a good looking gyn

hi scaffman, thanks for the tip, I plan to stay 10 weeks in thailand also this winter, beginning the 1. february,

did you get any info re the royal thai residence, has anyone tried it before?

i stayed at view talay 1 for 90 days and i liked it, it was only about 10-15 minutes on bus to get to Walking Street and the busses are plentiful. Don't know that much about the beach but it seemed cleaner and quieter.. i am not a late nite person.. :Circle_Sharks:

i stayed at view talay 1 for 90 days and i liked it, it was only about 10-15 minutes on bus to get to walking street and the busses are plentiful. Don't know that much about the beach but it seemed cleaner and quieter.. i am not a late nite person.. :Circle_Sharks:

hi cariden, the talay 1-5-7 are already fully booked for the

period january - april, but thanks anyway. but now tell me, if you

are not a nite guy and you are not staying at the beach either,

what do you do with your time then??? (should be a joke!)

to walking street for the action, whenever you feel like it.

You haven't really given enough information about your habits.

If you want to hit WS every night and bring multiple girls back and you plan to hire a motorbike then no problem.

If you want to do that on the baht buses I think you'll find it a total pain.

If you're happy to cruise Jomtien's Beer Bars in the evening then also no problem.

Jomtien is nice in the daytime, but we'd need to know your evening plans to know the answer.

to walking street for the action, whenever you feel like it.

If you want to hit WS every night and bring multiple girls back and you plan to hire a motorbike then no problem.

If you're happy to cruise Jomtien's Beer Bars in the evening then also no problem.

Jomtien is nice in the daytime, but we'd need to know your evening plans to know the answer.

you are rigth edge, I give you now some more info about my abits. I have passed my primetime,

alas, I therefore feel no need to hunt for pussy every hour of the day, and I prefer not to bike

around either. I like to watch shows, but not to the early morning, maybe take the occasíonal

single gf home, usually for a long stay or more, also for keeping me company on the beach and

in restaurants, and maybe teach me some thai. it sounds very relaxed, and it should be, hope

this is enough info for you now? thanks for the interest.

you are rigth edge, I give you now some more info about my abits. I have passed my primetime,

alas, I therefore feel no need to hunt for pussy every hour of the day, and I prefer not to bike

around either. I like to watch shows, but not to the early morning, maybe take the occasíonal

single gf home, usually for a long stay or more, also for keeping me company on the beach and

in restaurants, and maybe teach me some thai. it sounds very relaxed, and it should be, hope

this is enough info for you now? thanks for the interest.

Then you're obviously on the right track and Jomtien is the place for you to stay.

As you've implied, the odd foray to WS isn't such a problem by baht bus now and then on that basis to pick up some 'shopping' and you're in the right place in the daytime.

There are of course some treasures to be found in Jomtien, just not so thick on the ground,

Sorry I don't know the hotel options as I live here - about 4 km from Jomtien beach. :GoldenSmile1:

Then you're obviously on the right track and Jomtien is the place for you to stay.

As you've implied, the odd foray to WS isn't such a problem by baht bus now and then on that basis to pick up some 'shopping' and you're in the right place in the daytime.

There are of course some treasures to be found in Jomtien, just not so thick on the ground,

Sorry I don't know the hotel options as I live here - about 4 km from Jomtien beach. :GoldenSmile1:

thanks edge, do you know of any particular treasure in jomtien, and what about g friendly hotels,

are most of the beach hotels friendly ?