IGNORED

Flipper house soi 7

drago

Hi,

I have booked a deluxe room in wing C of the Flipper house in November. Can anyone give me any reports/reviews about the new wing?

Any good or bad points would be well appreciated,

Thanks

stayed there in September...C wing 4th floor at front...can be really noisy at night from the bars opposite and Anna Jet just to the right...alright if you want to eye the ladies..close the patio doors muffles the noise a bit.

Good breakfast great choice, english & thai. Girls on reception very nice...might keep reminding you to leave a 'tip' when you check out, same with the porters out front.

Housekeeping is very good but remember they bugger off about 3pm so make sure you get them in before then - last thing you want is dirty sheets/towels etc for your next Ex-GF - make sure you give the cleaner 20bt every time she cleans the room - she will appreciate it and look after you and will oblige if you ask for extra towels.

I always left my very small change on the table and it soon started to mount up, the cleaner would stack it in nice little piles everyday, dont know if she counted it, probably did but at the end of my stay, I just left it there for them, I reckon she knew I was going to leave it anyway!

Security is first class - the night guy will without fail check the TG ID ( you check it yourself at same time - look for 'Mr' in front of name - sure you don't want any surprises when you get to the room!). When the TG leaves, Reception/security will call room without fail just to make sure you are still breathing! Make sure you tip security.

AC works on card attached to key - 2 AC units which you can control. housekeeping leave 2 bottles water each day. Ask reception to clear minibar when you book in - its expensive so don't use it!

Family Mart opposite hotel - top of street 7-11 and pharmacy (speaks English in Pharmacy - no problem buying Kamagra Gel in there - she will even sort out your flavors for your next supply and she gave me discount 10 for the price of 8...so ask her!)

Outside the 7-11 there is 3 outside kitchens - sit at the first one, great food and cheap, woman speaks a bit of English.

Tip - Do not BF any of the TG's from bars opposite - other words don't crap on your own doorstep!...there are 100's of others just down the Soi.

Normal back breaking, bone crunching bed's..but you get used to it.

Hope this helps...but above all enjoy yourself!

Good hotel, great location, decent buffet breakfast until 13.00.

Make sure that you get a room at the back if you don't want any noise although you will be fine at the front unless you want an early night.

Only downside I can think of is that the wifi is not free and you have to buy 30 or 70 minute tokens.

ทำให้ไม่ชอบสงคราม

stayed there in September...C wing 4th floor at front...can be really noisy at night from the bars opposite and Anna Jet just to the right...alright if you want to eye the ladies..close the patio doors muffles the noise a bit.

Good breakfast great choice, english & thai. Girls on reception very nice...might keep reminding you to leave a 'tip' when you check out, same with the porters out front.

Housekeeping is very good but remember they bugger off about 3pm so make sure you get them in before then - last thing you want is dirty sheets/towels etc for your next Ex-GF - make sure you give the cleaner 20bt every time she cleans the room - she will appreciate it and look after you and will oblige if you ask for extra towels.

I always left my very small change on the table and it soon started to mount up, the cleaner would stack it in nice little piles everyday, dont know if she counted it, probably did but at the end of my stay, I just left it there for them, I reckon she knew I was going to leave it anyway!

Security is first class - the night guy will without fail check the TG ID ( you check it yourself at same time - look for 'Mr' in front of name - sure you don't want any surprises when you get to the room!). When the TG leaves, Reception/security will call room without fail just to make sure you are still breathing! Make sure you tip security.

AC works on card attached to key - 2 AC units which you can control. housekeeping leave 2 bottles water each day. Ask reception to clear minibar when you book in - its expensive so don't use it!

Family Mart opposite hotel - top of street 7-11 and pharmacy (speaks English in Pharmacy - no problem buying Kamagra Gel in there - she will even sort out your flavors for your next supply and she gave me discount 10 for the price of 8...so ask her!)

Outside the 7-11 there is 3 outside kitchens - sit at the first one, great food and cheap, woman speaks a bit of English.

Tip - Do not BF any of the TG's from bars opposite - other words don't crap on your own doorstep!...there are 100's of others just down the Soi.

Normal back breaking, bone crunching bed's..but you get used to it.

Hope this helps...but above all enjoy yourself!

Thanks for your detailed reply,much appreciated.

Hi,

I have booked a deluxe room in wing C of the Flipper house in November. Can anyone give me any reports/reviews about the new wing?

Thanks

001_Sawasdee.GIFHow much you have to pay for the room???Cheers.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

Hi,

Thanks

I stay there with a friend 7-13 nov, Maybe meet up for a beer or two if you are there same time.... :Drink4:

Does included breakfast also cover your girl? Or do u have to pay for her separately?

Cheers

Wk

Had more interesting things to do with girl than eat brekkie, but yes I believe that you do have to pay extra for any guest, certainly on the breakfast voucher it only stated that it was one person.

• 1 year later...

If you stay at the Flipper House. I would only stay in the new Wing C. The other two were so old and run down that I stopped staying there until the new wing was built. If you book a Deluxe Room ask for the Balcony. They are the same price but have a nice Balcony facing Soi 7. I was also glad they stopped making you keep track of Breakfast coupons. Now you just go down and give them your room number and they check you off the list. Must not be that important as I went down on morning and someone had already checked off my room but they didn't care... Not the best breakfast, but holds me over till dinner as they serve till 1pm...