IGNORED

Koh Samui Hotel

hunterhunter

Need some recommedation for Samui. The hotel should be either Chawaeng or Lamai Beach, about 2000 Baht, not charge extra if u bring girls back, have a pool & clean rooms. Does not have to be on the beach but rather close to the nightlife.

I am leaving Wednesday. no one knows ?

I have stayed twice at Als Resort http://www.alsresortsamui.com/ on Chaweng beach. Good location for bars etc.

It is right on the beach and has a couple of PCs for hire in the reception. It is behind Top supermarket which is handy. There is also a good massage place and a gym next to the supermarket.

I would recommend it.

Keith

Leaving tomorrow I take Al´s then !

Cheers guys !

Lamai Wanta is the place to be. They have villas and regular rooms. Very reasonable. Great place. It is located in Lamai and is less than 5 minutes walking distance from the bar complex. Great infinity pool and restaurant. From 1200 to 2200 baht. You will not believe how great a deal this place is. It is run by a great guy named Pomsak. No joiner fees. Which is very important. I hope this helps.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Lamai Wanta is the place to be. They have villas and regular rooms. Very reasonable. Great place. It is located in Lamai and is less than 5 minutes walking distance from the bar complex. Great infinity pool and restaurant. From 1200 to 2200 baht. You will not believe how great a deal this place is. It is run by a great guy named Pomsak. No joiner fees. Which is very important. I hope this helps.

I stayed at wanta for about 9 days, a month ago. Really nice. The regular price for a room is a bit over 2000bath but after 1st of may its only 1300 baht. The resturant is good also. You have a flat screen tv and wifi in the room aswell.

Need some recommedation for Samui. The hotel should be either Chawaeng or Lamai Beach, about 2000 Baht, not charge extra if u bring girls back, have a pool & clean rooms. Does not have to be on the beach but rather close to the nightlife.

2.000 Baht is a lot of money. I can only recommend some hotels / guest houses in Lamai. I never liked Chaweng anyway.

Really out of the center is: The Weekender Villa - Don't get confused with that Weekender Resort in the center of Lamai. Weekender Villa has great rooms, service, etc... but you will need a bike, because it is really outside of lamai (unless you are hitting the shark bar gogo).

The other one: Bonny hotel. 700 Baht. Have a look at the trip report in my signature for more info. I'm sure they have more pricy rooms. :Bow5: Regarding the location: You can't get any closer to the Lamai action.

Got to agree with Lamai Wanta, excellent restaurant, great room, right on the beach.

Might have to pop back there soon

For all your Pattaya Golf and Hotel Reservations visit www.pattayagolf.com

I am staying at Lamai Wanta in August and will include a review in my trip report.

I am addicted to Pattaya Addicts, View New Content