IGNORED

Black Book Resort

Shuggy

hi guys

Hi big fella

Well i know you got in the taxi as i helped push you into it 555 ,but how did you go with the girl ??

She looked so much at home at love into you i though she would expire once you got on the plane

Sorry you are not feeling well ,but i did warn you

alan

Yo S,

When are you there when are you here?

Are you in town for any of songkran?

Coops

ITS MY GAMBLE YOU DON'T LIKE IT THEN GGF

Club C4C

Club BB (sigh)

Club 3DR

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alleycat

• Alan lad

• Deuces

• Shuggy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hi guys

Hi big fella

Well i know you got in the taxi as i helped push you into it 555 ,but how did you go with the girl ??

She looked so much at home at love into you i though she would expire once you got on the plane

Sorry you are not feeling well ,but i did warn you

alan

Honestly alan it hasn't set in yet I guess due to stepping straight into work. I'm making some cash at work as well from the advice you gave me think I will come back with 3 instead of just 1 in june....... yea I booked holidays first day back at work :D

As for the girl, yea was nice spending a extra hour with her in the car but as soon as I touch that door the waterworks started. Its a hard thing to do, forcing yourself out and away but I was a touch over it after 3 hours of it since I woke up that day. Cant wait to get back I'll get in touch with you about accommodation after I talk to the boys and see who is in town.

Edited by Deuces

Posted Image

hi guys

coops mate i am in perth at the moment and can be caught on 0418523375 . Am i going to be in pattaya for that big wet time of the year ? I have to say i am not sure as yet ,but as its Thai New Year i will be trying to get back there for my wife and kids .

Big man ,if i can help you with the money making just let me know and send me your number and we will make it work my friend . How do you think my son Jason feel when his wife starts crying 3 or 4 days before he flys out each time !

Mate why would the girl not love you you big panda you !! You gave her the best home to stay in and fom what we heard you also gave her the best sex she every had you big stud YOU !! Any girl would be on her knees after all you did for her .

If you ever want to get her to come visit you let me know and i will show you what to do .

AC has already rebooked ,so i will look forward to your next visit. This time see if you can use that water ring the right way 555. Hows your bigger mate Jason doing ?

alan

Jason is good back to his bigger love then thai girls his motorbike, we are going to waste our days off in our bikes and tour QLD for awhile in hope to smash all thoughts of TG's from our minds...... who am I kidding cause it aint myself.

I'll send you a pm I need some info about a topic we talked about on the day I left.

Also looks like my family want to come stay at the BBR sometime early next year no details yet but they are keen.

Posted Image

Wow that does look like a great place to stay.

Might get a couple of mates together and book it.