Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Black Book Resort

Shuggy

Now that defo sounds like a plan my great Oz darling. When you out next? This time we gotta meet up. Cross_Fingers.gifHug1.gif

Only very rough plans so far but am hoping for straight after Songkran next year. Will hopefully be in PI for a week before that if you fancy something different. :GoldenSmile1:

Testicles

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alleycat

• Alan lad

• Deuces

• Shuggy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Only very rough plans so far but am hoping for straight after Songkran next year. Will hopefully be in PI for a week before that if you fancy something different. :GoldenSmile1:

PI is somewhat difficult...Will explain when I see you mate. Be bloody great to see you again, feels like ages since I last saw you at Danny's wedding

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

PI is somewhat difficult...Will explain when I see you mate. Be bloody great to see you again, feels like ages since I last saw you at Danny's wedding

I cant believe its been that long!!!

You have me intrigued. Look forward to hearing about it over a beer or three.

Testicles

• 4 weeks later...

hi guys

hi shruggy mate looks like you better start making plans for around feb as i have a feeling the big AC might prowl around town again .

and that wedding was a long time ago

alan

hi guys

hi shruggy mate looks like you better start making plans for around feb as i have a feeling the big AC might prowl around town again .

and that wedding was a long time ago

alan

Very much looking forward to February mate... :GrinNod1: Gotta get more guys to come over and see how amazing the place actually is.

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?

ALLEY

Looks great. Good pics too. Would love to see it plastered full of sexy girls... or should that read... Would love to see it full of sexy plastered girls?

If you didnt have the place booked out brother id be all over it this trip for me a d jason, tho i will take you up on the offer to check the place out will book it for june for my birthday holiday i think.

Posted Image

hi guys

well we still have a few booking open for after new year ....

if anyone is still wanting to stay please email me on [email protected]

The same goes with one of the condos

alan

be in pattaya may stay there looks good

be in pattaya may stay there looks good

Trust me when I tell you mate..The place is awesome. Have stayed in about 30 different hotels including the Penthouse suites at LK Metro and LK Rennaisance and I now will only stay at The Blackbook. Great if you have a few mates to split the costs and you really do get more than what you pay for. Shane and Jason really know how to take care also. Never wanted for anything.

ALLEY

Trust me when I tell you mate..The place is awesome. Have stayed in about 30 different hotels including the SPAM WORD suites at LK Metro and LK Rennaisance and I now will only stay at The Blackbook. Great if you have a few mates to split the costs and you really do get more than what you pay for. Shane and Jason really know how to take care also. Never wanted for anything.

Being as I have never been further south then WS when im sober how longs it take to get from BBR to WS and Soi 6 bro?

Posted Image

Being as I have never been further south then WS when im sober how longs it take to get from BBR to WS and Soi 6 bro?

To WS from BBR on a motorcycle (which are included free in the price) it is about 5 minutes. To Soi 6 about 10 :D

ALLEY

Hey,

Dont forget there are Scooters for your use. IF you, like me are game to scoot around once you get your bearings you can get to the 6 in 4 minutes. Sorry to those i scared on the way hahahaha.

Coops

ITS MY GAMBLE YOU DON'T LIKE IT THEN GGF

Club C4C

Club BB (sigh)

Club 3DR

To WS from BBR on a motorcycle (which are included free in the price) it is about 5 minutes. To Soi 6 about 10 :D

10mins to think of what to do on the six is just too long im afraid!

Hey,

Dont forget there are scooters for your use. IF you, like me are game to scoot around once you get your bearings you can get to the 6 in 4 minutes. Sorry to those i scared on the way hahahaha.

Coops

First trip to pattaya was after 10 days riding a bike on the Mae song loop, almost died twice for sure and another 10,000 fairly close calls with other traffic. So I would say I'm game ;) just have to get the bearings first like ya said.

Posted Image

10mins to think of what to do on the six is just too long im afraid!

First trip to pattaya was after 10 days riding a bike on the Mae song loop, almost died twice for sure and another 10,000 fairly close calls with other traffic. So I would say I'm game ;) just have to get the bearings first like ya said.

Pattaya traffic is mild really. BBR isnt far off the main drag from Jomtien that hooks up with 3rd road or straight at the overpass junction to 2nd road.

Pattay just isnt that big all round. Even if you get lost you wont take long to get reoriented.

The BBR is just a great way to make it a great trip.

Coops

ITS MY GAMBLE YOU DON'T LIKE IT THEN GGF

Club C4C

Club BB (sigh)

Club 3DR

hi guys

well i am in town till first few days in jan ,so if anyone wishs to have a look around the Black Book Resort please text me on 0840049436 and i will be happy to pick you up and show you around

alan

Just amazing, exactly what I am looking for! This place has it all, if i can't get a couple or even one buddy to split costs I will do it myself. Getting bored of hotels and really enjoy my privacy as many TG do, the more secluded the more that are willin to do. Is it cheaper in low season or price remain constant through out the year?

if i book only one room, is it ok ? you must book all the rooms ?

i mean sharing the house like a collocation with some other people.

if i book only one room, is it ok ? you must book all the rooms ?

i mean sharing the house like a collocation with some other people.

4 guys 9000 baht...Awesome time had by all. Thats 2250 each. Will be out in Feb mate..Be great to see you once more

ALLEY

• 5 weeks later...

hi guys

Sorry for hose who are wanting to rent the resort by the room ,we ried that at first an it did not work. So these days you get to rent the whole resort to yourself and mates if you invite them .

We are starting to fill up during the year and we have even had some russian travel agents drop in who are charging there clients 12,000 to 15,000 bt per day stating that we are to cheap!

But dont worry we will not be increasing the rate any time soon ,be it xmas ,new year or low season we dont charge any more or less its 9000 bt per nite every nite be your stay 1 day or 2 mths

alan

• 1 month later...

Well I'm 39hours 35mins 29secs out since I left my new bedroom in my new house that is the blackbook. The depression of leaving such a place is setting in and I dont think I will make it through another day...

In all seriousness I spent from the 17th of Feb through till the 11 of March staying at the BBR and only one word really describes it and that word is Home. I will be doing up a mini-trip report on my stay there and what it was like but thought I would bump this thread for anyone that hasn't seen it.

Edited by Deuces

Posted Image

hi guys

Hi big fella

Well i know you got in the taxi as i helped push you into it 555 ,but how did you go with the girl ??

She looked so much at home at love into you i though she would expire once you got on the plane

Sorry you are not feeling well ,but i did warn you

alan