IGNORED

Black Book Resort

Shuggy

I was recently in Pattaya and stopped by Black Book Resort to have a look around. It’s been highly recommended by a few BM’s here. I must say that I was blown away by the place. I took a few pics so, I thought that I’d post em here to show what this place is really like.

Unfortunately, unlike Alleycat’s thread on the place there are no pictures of girls. Sorry guys . Will do better next time.

The tour.

The Pool Area

Black Book resort has its own decent sized pool with its own waterslide!! The pool is also surrounded by vegetation, gardens, sun loungers, outdoor sun umbrellas etc There is also a fully stocked bar and fridge outside for pool parties. According to Shane he’s never heard of anyone shagging on the waterslide. Sounds like a challenge!!

IMG_2383.jpg

IMG_2385.jpg

IMG_2388.jpg

IMG_2391.jpg

IMG_2393.jpg

Adjacent to the pool is an undercover pool table.

IMG_2479.jpg

IMG_2481.jpg

The Pool House/Guest House.

The Pool House/Guest House is separate from the main house. It has its own separate lounge room, stocked fridge, huge TV, huge bed, big full massage shower with window (so you can watch teelak having a shower if that’s your thang) bathroom etc.

IMG_2491.jpg

IMG_2456.jpg

IMG_2459.jpg

IMG_2475.jpg

IMG_2476.jpg

IMG_2395.jpg

IMG_2400.jpg

Spa/Jacuzzi

In its own very private courtyard behind the pool house hides this little beauty.

IMG_2467.jpg

Kitchen/Dining Area

The kitchen is a fully equipped euro style kitchen with all the appliances you could possibly need should you ever (fuck knows why!!) decide that you want to cook. If you don’t want to cook it’s not really a problem as the maid will come in at a pre arranged time and cook you breakfast and that’s included in the price. If you want other meals cooked that can be arranged as well.

IMG_2378.jpg

Lounge

Big TV, couches etc. The chill out or party room. The computer in the pic doesn’t come with the place. Free wifi is included however.

IMG_2403.jpg

IMG_2374.jpg

The Bedrooms

There are 3 bedrooms in the main house. I only have pics of the 2 upstairs rooms as the 3rd bedroom was being re-arranged while I was there so it was a bit of a mess. The 3rd room (the one not pictured), is smaller than the other 2 but still has its own bathroom etc.

Bedroom 1

Big room, huge bed, bathroom with dual shower and bath, desk, balcony with loungers and a table and chairs overlooking the pool.

IMG_2405.jpg

IMG_2406.jpg

IMG_2408.jpg

IMG_2415.jpg

IMG_2421.jpg

IMG_2407.jpg

Bathroom with Dual Shower

IMG_2419.jpg

IMG_2417.jpg

View from Balcony

IMG_2411.jpg

IMG_2413.jpg

Fridge/Booze/Snacks & Prices

IMG_2437.jpg

IMG_2430.jpg

IMG_2430.jpg

IMG_2426.jpg

Bedroom 2

Slightly smaller than Bedroom 1 but also with decent size balcony with view over pool, bathroom, stocked fridge.

IMG_2449.jpg

IMG_2439-1.jpg

IMG_2446.jpg

IMG_2441.jpg

Other stuff

All rooms have their own stocked fridges. Prices in my opinion are pretty reasonable. Have attached pics of the price lists so you can judge for yourselves.

There are 3 motorbikes included free of charge in the price. Not sure what sort of bikes they are though.

Also included soon will be a 23 foot trailer sailer yacht for those that way inclined. It comes with a motor for those that can’t sail.

Price - Its 9000bht a night for the lot which considering whats included is IMHO pretty damn good. Its prefect for a few blokes coming over and wanting to party big time with total privacy.

For more info check out the website which is http://www.pattaya-villa.net/

For the record Shane, the owner is a mate of mine so I’m helping him out by posting this. I have absolutely no financial interest in the place.

Testicles

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alleycat

• Alan lad

• Deuces

• Shuggy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looks awesome, i,m going to book that place for the trip after next for sure.

l yer that joint is pimpin, im definatley gonna look into that for my second trip to patts next year, thanks for the info

Nice camera work Shuggy. The Black Book Resort looks marvelous, wish I had three daring mates to share the place with.

Bejeezers I stayed there a number of times and missed half of that

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

It looks gorgeous and if I can ever get any of my retarded friends to come along for a trip this will be at the top of my list to stay at. Thanks for the great pics!

Bejeezers I stayed there a number of times and missed half of that

I sure this can be remedied this coming visit AC.

coops

ITS MY GAMBLE YOU DON'T LIKE IT THEN GGF

Club C4C

Club BB (sigh)

Club 3DR

I sure this can be remedied this coming visit AC.

coops

We will discover together bud :GoldenSmile1:

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?

ALLEY

hi guys

hey to the master of the camera,please can you take my photo sir what you do with that thing is just magic i might even look good again ha ha .

To AC and coops guys looking forward to seeing you both soon + Coops how was that head banging the other nite ?

alan

guys, who got the number of this property manager / owner.

Sent couple of mails with no response.

Got to reserve a place for me and my mates.

guys, who got the number of this property manager / owner.

Sent couple of mails with no response.

Got to reserve a place for me and my mates.

I have sent him an email telling him of your interest.

I'll also PM you his email address.

Testicles

hi guys

To AC and coops guys looking forward to seeing you both soon + Coops how was that head banging the other nite ?

alan

Alan,

I am looking forward to this trip like a kid waiting for xmas. Im sure we will manage to get some photos for you. Girlies included

Metallica was sensational.

Look forward to seeing you all in 14 sleeps mwahahaha

coops

Club C4C

Club BB (sigh)

Club 3DR

• 2 weeks later...

hi guys

hi Coops mate i am so sorry i could not get around to see you ,i had 4 days of full on study !

Jason and i went and did our car salesmans lic and then i did a back to back on DPs lic (yard owner) .

After being the boss before of a very large yard and my family being in cars for 4 gen there was just no way i could let any one down by not passing the exames etc etc .So it was 18hr days doing the coarse and then study all night to get ready for the exams the next day each day .

After being away for 10 yrs many of the rules had changed and i had to forget the old stuff and remember the new rules

anyway i got 91% with a pass rate of 75% so i got across the line

see you soon bro

alan

hi guys

hey to the master of the camera,please can you take my photo sir what you do with that thing is just magic i might even look good again ha ha .

alan

Gonna be yet another amazing trip mate..Very much looking forward to seeing you again biggrin.gif

ALLEY

Indeed the pictures on here are amazing, I think they should put them up on the villa's website. Would probably get alot more reservations. Sorry Alley I think they beat yours :P

Indeed the pictures on here are amazing, I think they should put them up on the villa's website. Would probably get alot more reservations. Sorry Alley I think they beat yours :P

Don't be sorry mate I totally agree with you, bloody excellent and show a lot more than mine ever did due to being shot at much better angles for one.

ALLEY

hi guys

hey AC mate dont feel bad our mate did not have any girls with him as such he was totaly focused on what he was doing haha .Sir you on the other hand are trying to spin a girl and take photos at the same time which i have to say is a art in itself !!

Guys i was thinking about talking with the powers to be and start some type of new comp in which its all about taking a photo of a girl with/without cloths some where in BLACK BOOK RESORT

dont know how it would go but might get some interesting shots ha ha

what do you think guys ?worth a try ??

alan

hi guys

hey AC mate dont feel bad our mate did not have any girls with him as such he was totaly focused on what he was doing haha .Sir you on the other hand are trying to spin a girl and take photos at the same time which i have to say is a art in itself !!

Guys i was thinking about talking with the powers to be and start some type of new comp in which its all about taking a photo of a girl with/without cloths some where in BLACK BOOK RESORT

dont know how it would go but might get some interesting shots ha ha

what do you think guys ?worth a try ??

alan

Mate I think that is an excellent idea..But then I would wouldn't I :GoldenSmile1:

Here's one to start

Aug Sept 10 268 - Copy copy.jpg

ALLEY

Mate I think that is an excellent idea..But then I would wouldn't I :GoldenSmile1:

Here's one to start

Aug Sept 10 268 - Copy copy.jpg

I am charging the batteries right now. Packing the cameras and the lenses and BJS is loaning me some of his kit. Im sure we can make some interesting shots Mr AC.

looking forward to making memories.

coops

i feel a spa shoot a comin on.

Edited by CoopsWA

Club C4C

Club BB (sigh)

Club 3DR

Thanks for the kind words George but AC's pics contain gorgeous girls :10: . Mine are distinctly lacking in that department. Will do better next time :GrinNod1:

Testicles

Don't be sorry mate I totally agree with you, bloody excellent and show a lot more than mine ever did due to being shot at much better angles for one.

Awwwww shux. Thanks buddy :Buddy1: How about next time we combine our efforts?

Testicles

Awwwww shux. Thanks buddy :Buddy1: How about next time we combine our efforts?

Now that defo sounds like a plan my great Oz darling. When you out next? This time we gotta meet up. Cross_Fingers.gifHug1.gif

ALLEY

Just a fantastic looking place for a pool party, among other things.

Hoping you have an awesome time there AC and Coops + friends!

Peace,

TM