Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Insomnia Bangkok opening party 05.11.10

Insomnia Group

The news everyone has been eagerly awaiting in Thailand...

Insomnia is set to rock Bangkok, the next level of clubbing in the Thai capital.

Insomnia Bangkok kicks off with the biggest weekender to hit the city!

♫♪♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪

We guarantee we are going to rock your world with the FULL Insomnia experience.

...Brand new, super slick, ultra stylish… Insomnia Bangkok!

Insomnia Bangkok will deliver the dance arena that you crave, an explosive 30k sound system that will overwhelm you with the purest beats, dance performances that will leave you wanting more, spectacular laser and lighting shows that you have never seen in Thailand. We take you back to when clubbing mattered, when euphoric feelings were imminent and where YOU had the best time of your life!

*****Friday 5th November*****

GRAND OPENING celebration with Thailand’s finest!

Finlandia 1baht Gold draw worth 20,000thb!! – ladies register to enter!

Doors open 10pm, we urge you to get there early to avoid disappointment.

10pm - Midnight 99thb drinks Celebration time!!

11pm - BANGKOK INVADERS; DJay Buddah, DJ Ono with MC Big Calo (hip hop set)

DJ DOME PAKORNLAM (house music set)

Insomnia residents continue until very late

Memberships available immediately – ask staff at the entrance desk

♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪

******Saturday 6th November*****

VANDALISM Live PA (house music)

Australia’s leading electro/dance outfit

You are guaranteed to have thrown some shapes to VANDALISMs tracks, some of the big hits include Smash Disco, Never Say Never, Hablando, Bucci Bag and remixes including Creeps , Rise Up, Heater, Toca’s Miracle, Blue Monday, Get Shakey, Right In The Night, I Believe, What’s It Gonna Be, He Not In, Girls & Boys, Back Once Again & Automatic Machine, most of them achieving #1 positions on djdownload.com & other DJ download sites

Andy Van has spun at the biggest clubbing venues worldwide alongside Pete Tong, Eric Moriilo, Roger Sanchez, Armand Van Helden, Fatboy Slim, Angello & Ingrosso, Sasha & John Digweed.

Producing over 2 million plus sales of Singles & Albums and #1 UK & Australia chart placements as one-half of household invaders Madison Avenue, with their Hits “Don’t Call Me Baby” & “Who The Hell Are You”. And his remix of Tom Novy’s “Your Body” was a massive Dance & Pop hit around the world.

Cassie Van is one of Australia’s most exciting vocalists, lyricists & performers. Her sexy vocals, commanding stage presence & show stopping outfits are now being recognized worldwide. She has performed in some of the best clubs and festivals in the recent years all over the world.

THERE IS NO ALTERNATIVE... lets rock Bangkok!!

Doors Open 10pm – arrive early to avoid disappointment

Memberships available immediately, ask at the Entrance and our PR staff to start getting your irewards instantly!!!

bangkok-grand-opening.jpg

NOOOOO!!..I don't hit Bangkok until the 19th November..I'm gutted :Cry4::Cry4::Cry4:

See you guys soon though

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

Will still be in the UK.

Insomnia in Bangkok ????

Massive hit or will be a flop I think.

Each City is different but same same. LOL.

Intresting to see how this club does & if it gets the crowds of sexy hot girls the Pattaya club gets.

I will be in Bangkok in December if all is good & our plans come of so I will sure check it out.

Good luck to you guys, Pattaya never had many clubs but Bangkok has tons.

:001_Thank_You5:

I had planed on going for the weekend, but it's mine and the missus birthday on the sunday and the boss says we have to have a party at the house...

I've seen the interior of the new place...Guys it is absolutely amazing!!!!

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?

ALLEY

NICE! what you guys got planned for new years eve??

Thanks, we're still working on NYE, we had an artist booked, but they got double booked!! (danm agents)..so watch this space

First congratulations on your new venture and wish you every success i might pop down foe this one, would my VIP card for Pattaya be welcome in the new Venue or do i have to purchase a new one as i don't get to Bangkok that much and tend to stay in Pattaya!

Many thanks

Mr Dom

Ps Any Old Skool nights planned?

Thanks, gold cards and irewards will be useable and redeemable in both Pattaya and Bangkok venues. Yes, there are old skool nighst planned, we are starting a new night 'back to the old skool' on a Sunday, the best of old hip hop / disco and dance. As well as the monthly dance anthems night, where that is all house and trance classics.

look forward to seeing you there.

NOOOOO!!..I don't hit Bangkok until the 19th November..I'm gutted :Cry4::Cry4::Cry4:

See you guys soon though

See you soon Alley, bring a stunner!! :GrinNod1:

See you soon Alley, bring a stunner!! :GrinNod1:

Will do bud...Or might just turn up with some mates and take my chances..Always come away with a stunner. Insomnia is the best place for them :GoldenSmile1:

ALLEY

i get in from tokyo on the opening night !, yeehah !.

hope to see you there mark and crew.

will there be coyotees ???.

• 3 weeks later...

So how did the opening night go of Insomnia Bangkok ?????

Any reports or pic ????

:001_Thank_You5: