IGNORED

bkk girl friendly

ethanmarkovic

Hello

Ive done the pattaya thing 2 times and of course hotels expect ur gonna bring girl or girls back

what about BKK ... can you bring a girl back .. is there a fee

just thought it may be frowned upon at some nicer family type places

was thinking of staying here

Park Plaza Sukhumvit Bangkok

for a few nites before i head down to pattaya in November

any advice

much appreciated

thanks

Ethan

Hello

Ive done the pattaya thing 2 times and of course hotels expect ur gonna bring girl or girls back

any advice

much appreciated

thanks

Ethan

I have never been asked to pay for bringing one girl back only when i have bought 2 or more. Most hotels around the night life areas will be fine.

Hello

any advice

much appreciated

thanks

Ethan

A number of hotels in Bangkok do try and actively discourage joiners. I can not give you any information on the hotel that you are asking about but I would check with your hotel directly before booking and also have a look in the Bangkok subsection of the hotels section of this forum. There are some great girlfriendly recommendations there.

Unfortunately I got stung myself, albeit a number of years ago now. It added 500 baht to the cost of the evenings entertainment...

ทำให้ไม่ชอบสงคราม

• 3 weeks later...

Hello

any advice

much appreciated

thanks

Ethan

When you book your rooms, always book for two people so they can't hook you that way. It will be the same price.

99% of the hotels near the monger areas are guest friendly. Unfortunately you run into a couple that will charge you. If you book in person or want to call, ask them.

I've stayed at 11 different hotels in BKK monger zones and only had one charge me. (Wall St Inn in Patpong)

Hope this helps!

Sex is like air, it's not important unless you aren't getting any

thanks fellas .. gonna book my accom this weekend!

much appreciated!

I've stayed at the Park Plaza, it's a nice hotel and Guest Friendly.

Another option for the roughly the same price is Jasmine Exec Suites. It's in a better location, especially if you want to go Soi Cowboy. And the lift from the groung floor bypasses the reception so they can't see how many girls your bringing back. The rooms aren't quite as nice as the Park Plaza and the swimming pool isn't as good.

My personal favourte in that price range is the Majestic Grande. Thats on Soi 2 so it's close to Nana Plaza. There is a Sauna, Steam Roomm Jacuzzi etc.

Edited by wimpy

i have stayed in lots of hotels in bangkok and they have all been guest friendly. Most dont even check id's.

Farang = Walking ATM. TG's push the right buttons and money comes out. PIN = BBBJ

Always stayed at Le Fenix and been great with no problems bringing in girls not just a girl. They take the girls ID before entering and call you up to make sure everything is fine when she leaves. The rooms are modern and very clean and it is located kind of middle of SC and NP so easy to get to either one if you like.