IGNORED

Soi Buakow Hospital

Bupattaya

I see the new hospital in Soi Buakow is nearly finished. So is this a private or Government hospital? I heard it is supposed to be a Government hospital, but have not gone there to check yet. Does anybody have any information on this yet.

I have had enough of Thailands private hospitals. I get better care at Somdej Hospital just off Sukhumvit at a very reasonable price. No more ridiculous bills on check out for me.

I see the new hospital in Soi Buakow is nearly finished. So is this a private or Government hospital? I heard it is supposed to be a Government hospital, but have not gone there to check yet. Does anybody have any information on this yet.

I have had enough of Thailands private hospitals. I get better care at Somdej Hospital just off Sukhumvit at a very reasonable price. No more ridiculous bills on check out for me.

My understanding from Thai friends is that it is a government hospital.

So will this a good one to remember for when I am lying on the tarmac with claret pouring out of my face after having lost several layers of skin?

yup its Govenment for sure, it was expected to be completed on the building side by the end of this month and open early next year

This is great if true. Always nice to have another option closer to home. Somdej is really great, but 17 kilos down Sukhumvit just past Laem Chabang. I just hope they have better Doctors then Banglamung hospital for they are clueless.