IGNORED

Shooters Staff Party!

Bruce Mangosteen

Sunny Valentine and Bruce Mangosteen took the staff of Shooters out for an evening of fun, food and alcohol, and didn't even charge them for it! :P A great time was had by all. We even ran into our friend RobinBay on our travels, and, with our full encouragement, he cherry-picked one of our girls for his own private party later that evening. :Busted:

We went to a BBQ restaurant on 3rd road, then a live-music joint on Soi 2. My mate Sunny will be along shortly with more pics and the names of the places. All I know is they both had copious amounts of Tiger Beer and didn't run out.

Some pics:

93010-3780.jpg

93010-3781.jpg

93010-3782.jpg

93010-3783.jpg

93010-3784.jpg

93010-3785.jpg

93010-3786.jpg

93010-3787.jpg

93010-3788.jpg

93010-3789.jpg

93010-3790.jpg

93010-3791.jpg

93010-3792.jpg

93010-3793.jpg

93010-3794.jpg

93010-3795.jpg

93010-3796.jpg

93010-3797.jpg

93010-3798.jpg

Look for an announcement of our grand opening, coming soon!

Edited by Bruce Mangosteen

Working at getting laid in Pattaya is like working at drowning at the bottom of the ocean.  If you want to get the most out of Pattaya, take the chicks for granted, and enjoy life like you would on any other holiday.

Nice pictures seems like the staff had a great time well done for taking them out. :P

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

Nice pic's Ray, I did not see you out in the play ground

I lost the Great Shopper "Joe"

great photos

looked like a fun staff to hang with

I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.

Winston Churchill

Nice pictures seems like the staff had a great time well done for taking them out. :wub:

great photos

looked like a fun staff to hang with

Thanks, guys. Sunny Valentine has done an absolutely SUPERB job with the staff, and they will remain his responsibility in Shooters. They love him to death, and have shown him extreme loyalty during this period of undertainty and change for them. I really commend him on how well he has selected, trained, and treated all of them. Learning this aspect of the business from him will be a pleasure.

Nice pic's Ray, I did not see you out in the play ground
Those rides are too scary for me! :( Edited by Bruce Mangosteen

Working at getting laid in Pattaya is like working at drowning at the bottom of the ocean.  If you want to get the most out of Pattaya, take the chicks for granted, and enjoy life like you would on any other holiday.

I have just had an SMS from my lovely friend Gate, and she informs me the names of the places we went last night are (her spellings BTW), Restaurant: Ninja Mookata; Live Music Pub: Kumpun Pub. The restaurant was on third road almost as far north as Big C; the pub is on Soi 2.

looks like a good time for sure Ray, wish i had been there.......

I said Jim Beam and Coke, not J & B and coke, silly TG............

looks like a good time for sure Ray, wish i had been there.......
Soon enough, my friend. :)

You have more than your fair share of cute girls!!! Thanks for the pix. Good to get out of the office once in a while huh? Cheers. Rock

Ray; Looks like a Great night and the staff were enjoying. Although our countdown is still is 3 digits you can bet Shooters is on our must list. Congrats again to all involved and thanks for keeping us updated with the reports and pics. Cheers Ted

May the best of your past, be the worst of your future.

You have more than your fair share of cute girls!!! Thanks for the pix. Good to get out of the office once in a while huh? Cheers. Rock
What a great bunch of folks. I had a blast. It will sure be a pleasure working with these people.

Ray; Looks like a Great night and the staff were enjoying. Although our countdown is still is 3 digits you can bet Shooters is on our must list. Congrats again to all involved and thanks for keeping us updated with the reports and pics. Cheers Ted
Looking forward to seeing you! Don't let the wait get you down. We'll be sure to post up plenty of the carryings-on in Shooters for you to keep up with! :P See you soon.