IGNORED

Everton 2 Liverpool 0

blue1878

This afternoon I visited Goodison Park and watched the mighty blues beat Liverpool 2 - 0. It was fantastic watching us beat the reds and the Everton fan's were fantastic. They created a great atmosphere. I love going to Goodison Park when there's a big crowd because the stadium is one of the famous old stadiums of England and the atmosphere that the ground can create when theres a big crowd is very special indeed.

And it's great to beat the reds

I'll be having a couple of beers tonight Chokdee.gif

Come on you blues

_49541277_cahill466getty.jpg

Yeah, great Blue. Thankfully I was playing golf at the time. At least we've avoided administration, for now!

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

good one blue nice to joe (i want to play 4 a big club ) cloe doing naff all

MIKE

Its great when your team wins & a Derby game is always extra special.

I watched this game on Sky & the 2 goals were top draw strikes & Everton have just got going as they have had a poor to slow start to this season.

On the other side of this match you have to feel & worry for Liverpool who are the greatest team historicly in the UK by a mile.

They have had problems with owners & poor purchases but today they looked very poor & very lost.

Stevie G I am sure will save Liverpool from the Championship as he is a great player & leader but today he looked like he knows his beloved club are deep in the shit both on & of the pitch.

Torres who looked the best striker in the World 2 seasons back is now looking like he wants to fuck of & he is not running or not up for a scrap.

I do not know about the new owner Mr Henry but come January he needs to produce alot of bucks or pounds & get some new playing staff as Rafa Benitez did leave a very poor squad & only 4 players are top class.

I do not like American owners or money men as they have a bad track record in the prem.

I love the Beautiful game & all the great teams but Liverpool are in a crisis & God help them.

:001_Thank_You5:

Its great when your team wins & a Derby game is always extra special.

I watched this game on Sky & the 2 goals were top draw strikes & Everton have just got going as they have had a poor to slow start to this season.

On the other side of this match you have to feel & worry for Liverpool who are the greatest team historicly in the UK by a mile.

They have had problems with owners & poor purchases but today they looked very poor & very lost.

Stevie G I am sure will save Liverpool from the Championship as he is a great player & leader but today he looked like he knows his beloved club are deep in the shit both on & of the pitch.

Torres who looked the best striker in the World 2 seasons back is now looking like he wants to fuck of & he is not running or not up for a scrap.

I do not know about the new owner Mr Henry but come January he needs to produce alot of bucks or pounds & get some new playing staff as Rafa Benitez did leave a very poor squad & only 4 players are top class.

I do not like American owners or money men as they have a bad track record in the prem.

I love the Beautiful game & all the great teams but Liverpool are in a crisis & God help them.

I agree with some of Thaihot's comments but not all.

As a football fan I don't like the fact that a lot of clubs are owned by Americans or Russians or Arabs etc etc. English teams should be owned by English/British people who actually support the club. At Everton we are owned by Bill Kenwright. He might not have the money to compete against the foriegn owners but at least he's english and has been an Evertonian all his life. The problem is that in the end we might end up being owned by a rich foriegner.

Thaihot mentions that Liverpool have won a lot more trophies than anybody else. No team has a right to stay in the top division plus most of there trophies were won in the 70's and 80's and I wonder if Man Utd have a similar amount of trophies(just a thought).

I would love to see english football go back to the days when there wasnt so much money in football. Today players get paid to much, transfer fee's have gone way to high. And it's now become very expensive for a lot of fans to go and watch there favourite team

I fear that the bubble will burst at Liverpool FC... The owners dont have a clue in their backyards.. Full of useless players except Steve.. The owners will have to clear everthing down to the grounds and start from there with potential of £300 million worth of players to match Chelsea, United and Arsenal football squad plus they have to build the new staduim worth over £300 million and that is £600 million in total and where will the owner find it.. That will be the danger, As a United fan myself, I dont wish to see Liverpool FC going burst because I love watching annual United/Liverpool clash... Above all, I wish to congratulate to EVERTON FC for their deserved win...

Liverpool the most successful team in Britain's history? I have serious doubts about that, Both Liverpool and Man Utd have won a total of 58 Trophies each (source Wikipedia) So they could be jointly the most successful team, however there are no trophies in site for that sorry mess .

You have to remember that Everton fielded half a team, blighted by injury we still tore them apart

This is without a doubt the worst Liverpool team in living memory and I am so pleased to say there will be no quick fixes

Agent Hodgson please carry on the splendid work of Agent Benitez

Here here newsflash, Everton FC will be releasing a DVd of yesterday's game. Let's see if you are still above us come the end of the season. :Finger5:

Did he fuck. The squad finished 2nd only a few years ago so it can't have been that bad. Roy has made several additions but his problem is he doesn't know how to use a team that presses. He has only ever known sitting back ugly football. He should hand in his resignation.

I don't think their nationality should hold any weight in peoples opinions. The recession hit them all hard but generally people don't talk as bad about Henry as they did about Hicks. Hopefully he will spend a few bob come the next transfer window.

I fear that the bubble will burst at Liverpool FC... The owners dont have a clue in their backyards.. Full of useless players except Steve.. The owners will have to clear everthing down to the grounds and start from there with potential of £300 million worth of players to match Chelsea, United and Arsenal football squad plus they have to build the new staduim worth over £300 million and that is £600 million in total and where will the owner find it.. That will be the danger, As a United fan myself, I dont wish to see Liverpool FC going burst because I love watching annual United/Liverpool clash... Above all, I wish to congratulate to EVERTON FC for their deserved win...

I read somewhere that NESV combined are worth around around 11Billion. They just need to get rid of Hodsgen first. Carlos Slim Helu (worlds richest man worth $60billion) owns 20% of New York Times group and is currently negotiating a full take over there. There are lots of rumours floating around in financial & legal circles at present that he was the guy behind NESV in the takeover. NY own a stake in NESV. Bottom line is I don't think they will have any trouble getting money to together for anything from now on. I just hope they don't even think about a groundshare.

Liverpool the most successful team in Britain's history? I have serious doubts about that, Both Liverpool and Man Utd have won a total of 58 Trophies each (source Wikipedia) So they could be jointly the most successful team, however there are no trophies in site for that sorry mess .

You have to remember that Everton fielded half a team, blighted by injury we still tore them apart

This is without a doubt the worst Liverpool team in living memory and I am so pleased to say there will be no quick fixes

They are joint with the scum for league titles but are 1 over them with European Cups. Id say that pretty much gives them the edge all in all. Can't see utd winning anything this year either thank fk.

Was embarassing yesterday though watching Roy sign autographs for bitters not knowing they were taking the piss out of him. Also I wouldn't say this was the worst side ever. The team that played under Souness was a lot worse.

Edited by kopite

I read somewhere that NESV combined are worth around around 11Billion. They just need to get rid of Hodsgen first. Carlos Slim Helu (worlds richest man worth $60billion) owns 20% of New York Times group and is currently negotiating a full take over there. There are lots of rumours floating around in financial & legal circles at present that he was the guy behind NESV in the takeover. NY own a stake in NESV. Bottom line is I don't think they will have any trouble getting money to together for anything from now on. I just hope they don't even think about a groundshare.

Did not know about NESV conbined of $11 billion worth.. How silly is that ,They should have bought United out instead, They have ready made squad and Staduim already done and they only have to pay off £800 milion debt...

I thought it was closer to 1billion? Anyway it would have cost more to buy Utd, not even sure what the Glaziers value them as. Didn't they turn down an offer in excess of 1 billion last year? Utd are only really just servicing their debt and they are stuggling as they are not able to spend as they were able to. Will be even worse for them once Scholes and Giggs retire.

I agree with some of Thaihot's comments but not all.

As a football fan I don't like the fact that a lot of clubs are owned by Americans or Russians or Arabs etc etc. English teams should be owned by English/British people who actually support the club. At Everton we are owned by Bill Kenwright. He might not have the money to compete against the foriegn owners but at least he's english and has been an Evertonian all his life. The problem is that in the end we might end up being owned by a rich foriegner.

Thaihot mentions that Liverpool have won a lot more trophies than anybody else. No team has a right to stay in the top division plus most of there trophies were won in the 70's and 80's and I wonder if Man Utd have a similar amount of trophies(just a thought).

I would love to see english football go back to the days when there wasnt so much money in football. Today players get paid to much, transfer fee's have gone way to high. And it's now become very expensive for a lot of fans to go and watch there favourite team

Some good points there. :GoldenSmile1:

I did not say Liverpool had won the most Trophies, I said they are the most Suecsful team ever from the UK.

To much money in fees & wages is a killer for the Beautiful game but certain Chairmen & owners are using the clubs as Promotion or Advertising tools as well as launch pads to expand there Business empires.

Like all things money talks & Economics will rule always.

When I was little there was Bill Shankley & then Bob Paisley who were top class guys & managers but today Roy Hodgson & this Mr Henry have some night mare & one hell of a job to get back to a top 4 club.

I am not saying only British people should own a football club but The Americans are looking poor & shit owners for clubs although most are or have filled there bank accounts up.

Hicks & Gillet just not worth a fuck & next up to cause Titanic amounts of shit will be the Glacers of Man Utd believe me.

Free speach & opinion here with no insult intended but in the last 3 or 4 years the truth has come out about the American money men & financial institutions and Americans can not be trusted as they have a track record of false accounting & Debt loading that is double & treble the workable amount.

Never trust a Banker my Grandfather told me & he was talking about nice Harold from Lloyds, he did not live to see the American swindle machine in motion.

If most guys did a touch of what the American Bankers & business men did they would have been up in the British courts for theft & Fraud as well as many other charges of tax ivation & other such like charges.

Yes some British banks also did a sly one & had big ball breaking deals with the Americans.

Clear the game of these people who have previous form & can never be trusted.

Sorry if some of this was a rant. :GoldenSmile1:

God bless Liverpool FC.

Yes mate Liverpool the most Successful team in British history by a mile, believe me.

Do not doubt me about that even a dead head would take the 58 trophies each from Source Wikipedia as a quote.

Liverpool have won the biggest Cup in Europe 5 times as Man Utd have only won it 3.

This is todays measure of the best as the Domestic cups are second rate to Europes top club competion.

To add to this fact Liverpool have also been finalists on 3 other occasions.

I love the Beautiful game & do not hate any club with such fine history & tradtion but your above words show you to be a gloating Everton fan & IMO very sad comments by you if you are a football person & a fan of the game.

Yes Liverpool are poor & confidence is out the window but I believe Stevie G & Roy Hodgson will keep them in the Prem.

I thought it was closer to 1billion? Anyway it would have cost more to buy Utd, not even sure what the Glaziers value them as. Didn't they turn down an offer in excess of 1 billion last year? Utd are only really just servicing their debt and they are stuggling as they are not able to spend as they were able to. Will be even worse for them once Scholes and Giggs retire.

Man utd are also in shit street with the Glazers.

They have a poor squad at top European level & yes when the old boys go Scholes & Giggs they will me missed.

Alot of Sir Alex signings have been poor to shit in the last few years & he made a big mistake with one Carlos Tevez.

Sir Alex said in the summer he did not need to sign any other players, well who is he kidding ????

Wayne the whore monger Rooney has gone AWOL & his face looks like he has lost the plot.

IMO it is time for the Glazers to fuck of as they are just bleeding the most famous club in the world dry & you can tell they have given Sir Alex a fucking head fuck & he is a old man & he is over the hill himself.

Man Utd are so massive as a global brand they will get a more balanced owner I am sure.

Rafa never left a bad squad?????? well if thats a good squad then good luck

Rafa never left a bad squad?????? well if thats a good squad then good luck

Well we didn't spend any time in the relegation zone under him so its plain obvious the problem liest mostly with the manager. Yes we have some average players but for the most part Rafa overahcieved with us, but he was a solid tactician which is why he managed to keep everything under the carpet most of the time. You only replace a manager if you can improve. Sorry but Fulham didn't even manage 2 away wins all last season, he isn't good enough. Anyway we might have had a better squad had Rafa not been spending with 1 arm tied behind his back the whole time. Now we are in a right shitter as there isn't even anyone decent available.

On the subject of ownership well thats just the way the game has gone. It's obvious the FA don't have any balls otherwise they would have stepped up a long time ago. We were once owned by a decent man but he sold us down the river to a pair of greedy snakes and we have been dragged through the mud ever since. Can't really see Everton being taken over by anyone, why would want to buy them? 55555

Well we didn't spend any time in the relegation zone under him so its plain obvious the problem liest mostly with the manager. Yes we have some average players but for the most part Rafa overahcieved with us, but he was a solid tactician which is why he managed to keep everything under the carpet most of the time. You only replace a manager if you can improve. Sorry but Fulham didn't even manage 2 away wins all last season, he isn't good enough. Anyway we might have had a better squad had Rafa not been spending with 1 arm tied behind his back the whole time. Now we are in a right shitter as there isn't even anyone decent available.

On the subject of ownership well thats just the way the game has gone. It's obvious the FA don't have any balls otherwise they would have stepped up a long time ago. We were once owned by a decent man but he sold us down the river to a pair of greedy snakes and we have been dragged through the mud ever since. Can't really see Everton being taken over by anyone, why would want to buy them? 55555

If the only type of people that want to buy english football teams are people like Gillet and Hicks or the Glaziers then I'm happy that nobody wants to buy us. :GoldenSmile1:

if Rafa never had his hands tied behind his back???? Aquilini 20m? if you had given Rafa free reign you would most certainly be in Administration now , dont get me wrong I am delighted with the mess he has left you in

for the record, Liverpool will not win the league again in my lifetime and I hope to live to a grand old age, its a busted flush that only very deep pockets can sort and those yanks are not going to pay it

Also within 2 years under UEFA rules all clubs have to live within their means, this means no massive transfers unless you have the income to keep wages within 50% of turnover

City are doing it right spunking all the dough now ,because when the new laws come in they will have a totally clean sheet and a massive squad. Any clubs spending next summer and the summer after will be retrospectively affected by the new UEFA rule

so happy to say Liverpool are fecked and will take a bet that Everton will finish above them this season

• 2 weeks later...

This afternoon I visited Goodison Park and watched the mighty blues beat Liverpool 2 - 0. It was fantastic watching us beat the reds and the Everton fan's were fantastic. They created a great atmosphere. I love going to Goodison Park when there's a big crowd because the stadium is one of the famous old stadiums of England and the atmosphere that the ground can create when theres a big crowd is very special indeed.

And it's great to beat the reds

I'll be having a couple of beers tonight Chokdee.gif

Come on you blues

Big deal...you are a premier league team and you beat a championship side 2-0 at home? can't see what you are bragging about here Blue..... :GoldenSmile1:

IF ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL WHERE IS THE REST OF MY PENIS?

got my 20 quid on bolton today..unfortunately due to the state of liverpoo ..bolton are favourites for this game for the first time with the bookies for 22 years...if the bolton win liverpool play chelsea next..they could be adrift by christmas..agent roy is doing a great job

got my 20 quid on bolton today..unfortunately due to the state of liverpoo ..bolton are favourites for this game for the first time with the bookies for 22 years...if the bolton win liverpool play chelsea next..they could be adrift by christmas..agent roy is doing a great job

Yes I agree...Liverpool are not too big to go down...Hodgson should go quickly. Personally though I think they will rally and finish mid table...and that's bad enough in itself..

If the new owners stump up some cash for the Jan transfer window I think they will get out of it easily...

But wouldn't you just love to see a big club relegated?

Big deal...you are a premier league team and you beat a championship side 2-0 at home? can't see what you are bragging about here Blue..... :GoldenSmile1:

Hi FC it's not exactly bragging. When the merseyside derby is played and your team wins it's always good to shout about it. And if it annoys the losing teams supporters then the shouting as worked.

Hi FC it's not exactly bragging. When the merseyside derby is played and your team wins it's always good to shout about it. And if it annoys the losing teams supporters then the shouting as worked.

Even though Tranmere would probably have been a harder game for you?

Blue, we know about your motivation. :GoldenSmile1:

MotivationalPoster - Everton 001.jpg

BEER: HELPING UGLY PEOPLE HAVE SEX SINCE 3000 B.C.

Blue, we know about your motivation. :GoldenSmile1:

MotivationalPoster - Everton 001.jpg

Benny10 I see that you've noticed that (Thai) Chang beer are Everton's official sponsors :Chokdee: