IGNORED

Suite in Pattaya

sincitylover

Hi guys,

I just got back from Thailand and more importantly Pattaya, had the time of my life and looking to go back ASAP.

After all, you all know how I feel Pattaya is a class A drug and it coursing thought your veins all you what to do is go back for more, and you can’t stop thinking about it.

Me and my friend are going back next year and we plan to go more hard core than last time we would love a suite with 2 bedrooms and a hot tub near Walking Street because we don’t wont a long journey back to the hotel room after paying a barfine, and we what some wild parties.

So if anyone has any ideas or recommendations please contact me so that we can discuss options. :Party5:

Edited by sincitylover

Not sure about suites or hottubs but a good party place to stay is The Vault near Walking Street.

I agree about not wanting to travel far once you get a BF - but I always mix it up a but and stay in a couple different hotels each trip. That way you get to see different bars and girls.

So, for example there may be some suites near sois 7 & 8 ( I stayed at a flipper house suite I think for 1800) - no spa and dont know if they have two room ones but they have a great pool and spa on the roof.

may also be some around the LK area.

Both places have great bars and Go go options

Not sure about suites or hottubs but a good party place to stay is The Vault near walking street.

I agree about not wanting to travel far once you get a BF - but I always mix it up a but and stay in a couple different hotels each trip. That way you get to see different bars and girls.

So, for example there may be some suites near sois 7 & 8 ( I stayed at a flipper house suite I think for 1800) - no spa and dont know if they have two room ones but they have a great pool and spa on the roof.

may also be some around the LK area.

Both places have great bars and Go go options

Thanks 'Miami Cyclone' I’ll look into it, the last time I was their we stayed in the day and night hotel about a 7minit walk from the entrance to Walking Street.

Good place basic had no problems bringing back girls to the hotel but they did have to hand over their ID cards witch I guess in common place.

In fact the guys in the hotel joked with us about haw many girls we would bring back each night, so the next time you are out their look it up, its about 1000 bhat.

Thx again .