Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Looking for a hotel near walking street

Strike07

I will be in Pattaya in January, and I need a place to stay for 10 days. Last time I was in Soi LK Metro, but that was definitely too far.

I need it to be in close proximity to Walking Street (like 5 min walk)

Also max 1000 baht/night because I am on a budget.

I would appreciate any suggestions.

We are captives of our own identities, living in prisons of our own creation.

I am also looking for this, but my budget can be higher. Girl friendly is a must otherwise I would say at the Siam Bayshore.

I like Secrets. Can't get any closer to the action. You have Babydolls right around the corner which is always a good spot to start. Clean rooms, in room safe, 24 hr room service, girl friendly, good shower, no roaches, wi-fi and bar right downstairs. I like not having to cross any streets after a night of getting f-Up. It's like staying inside a theme park like Disneyland. I also pay extra to have them pick me up at the airport. I'm on vacation so I don't mind paying a little more. The vehicles are very clean and dependable. I've gone cheap and almost had a driver fall asleep at the wheel and another time I wasn't sure the van would make it the whole way it was so old. I will be staying there for the sixth time in April. Already made my reservations because they were booked up the last time.

The big downside is it can be noisy. High heels in the hallway and real or fake moaning in the other rooms. I wish the rooms and hallway were carpeted. And the beds are hard. I think they are hard everywhere at this price range.

Good luck.

Edited by mitaban

Secrets is a good value. I have stayed there before and really liked it. I also like the Soi 13 area.....

I agree Secrets is good value and close to all the action. Very popular though so may be hard to get a room.

P-72 right on Walking St. across from Lucifer, can be noisy at nite with Band downstairs and a few people getting down on some fun yelling. but hey this is patts and your on 6-6 night shift. nice and quite sleep all day..... they got rooms for 650 - 750 - 900.... nice. Wifi included.....

Check out the Grand hotel just a few meters up from WS on Soi 14.

No problem with noise plus great views from upper balconies

Grand Hotel

Edited by macumba

Aus Spass wurde Ernst, und Ernst ist jetzt 5 Jahre alt.

Fuckin in Austria -......- Vagina in Russia -......-Pattaya Sun

post-17124-0-26440700-1328946704.gif

Check out the Grand Hotel just a few meters up from WS on Soi 14.

No problem with noise plus great views from upper balconies

Grand Hotel

is it girl friendly?

Yes, but not food or drink friendly according to the sign by the elevator. Very, very quiet on the 9th floor.

LOLLOL That food sign never bothered me to bring food up. I think there is also a sign somewhere that laundry MUST be done at their hotel LOL.

Last time I stayed there was in 2005 and it was very girl-friendly back then. I am sure that policy has not changed since.

Thanks, keep them coming if there are any others guys. P72 seems to be the one I would go with so far.

Noise may be a problem at P72. I suggest Jasmine hotel on Soi BJ, one block from Happy A Gogo. Rates 450-800 depending on season. Rooms are

basic but clean since the hotel is only 5 years old. No phones in the rooms but excellent location for bring girls back from the GoGos. I stay there

frequently.

Jasmine Hotel

Edited by Piece Corp

Retired

Thanks again, that hotel looks great actually. I plan on picking up chicks just from Walking Street Go Go's this time as I plan to be a two week millionaire so that hotel would work nicely. And if it doesn't have the noise problem the P72 has even better.

Noise may be a problem at P72. I suggest Jasmine Hotel on Soi BJ, one block from Happy A Gogo. Rates 450-800 depending on season. Rooms are

basic but clean since the hotel is only 5 years old. No phones in the rooms but excellent location for bring girls back from the GoGos. I stay there

frequently.

Jasmine Hotel

Is the Jasmine hotel girl friendly and do the Superior rooms have in room safes. Do they have 24 hour room service.

Looks like a very nice hidden hotel.

Thank You

Is the Jasmine Hotel girl friendly and do the Superior rooms have in room safes. Do they have 24 hour room service.

Looks like a very nice hidden hotel.

Thank You

Staff is very friendly and hotel is very girl friendly. I've taken 2 girls to my room many times. Front desk will hold girl's ID until she leaves. There's no room service since there's no restaurant. Haven't stayed in a superior rooms, so don't know about in-room safes there. All rooms have free WiFi.

One thing I don't like, besides the shitty towels they give you, is they have hot plates in the rooms which I think are a fire hazard. Also, the laundry they outsource to doesn't rinse the laundry very well, so it comes back smelling like detergent.

Retired

I'm reading this topic with much interest.

By looking all those hotels named above ( P72, Grand hotel, Jasmine, Secrets... ) I think they are good low quality. Same as a guest house in soi buhakao (tell me if I'm wrong).

But nothing can be compared to 100% sure value as August suite or LKRenaissance.

I would like to find a 1,500 to 2,000b room in Walking Street.

Grand hotel have carpet on the floor, and in a mongering place, I wonder how many facial ejac ended on it...

Baywalk seems good level, but 2,500b is a bit high.

Any other suggestions ?

• 1 month later...

By looking all those hotels named above ( P72, Grand hotel, Jasmine, secrets... ) I think they are good low quality. Same as a guest house in soi buhakao (tell me if I'm wrong).

I would like to find a 1,500 to 2,000b room in Walking street.

Grand hotel have carpet on the floor, and in a mongering place, I wonder how many facial ejac ended on it...

I have never seen more ridiculous towels AND bedspreads than at the Jasmine hotel. Noise is not so much an issue from the surroundings, but everytime some bargirl walks the hallway, it sounds like someone walking in a church due to the tiles and walls bouncing noises off. Secrets has very small rooms, many without windows. I have looked at the P72 and was also not impressed. If on a lower budget, these are good choices for a room with a bed at a great location.

In contrast, the Grand hotel has large rooms with great views outside, I think all come with a balcony. This is a whole different level compared to the other low budget hotels.

Even though the cheaper regular rooms are carpeted, I strongly believe that the newer deluxe rooms on the upper floors do have tile or hardwood floors. Noise is also much less an issue due to the heights of the floors. In my opinion the best place to stay on Walking Street.

Another place you might consider is the Lido Beach Hotel which is in the alley between Starbucks and McDonald's, right before the entrance of Walking Street. Very quiet, newly remodeled, but smallish rooms.

Sanya-Nightstar Inn just around the corner from Walking St. I've stayed there twice and recommend it. 2 types of rooms, deluxe and super deluxe, both well equipped and pretty quiet. Anywhere from 550-750 baht per night depending on the time of year.

• 2 months later...

I have never seen more ridiculous towels AND bedspreads than at the Jasmine Hotel. Noise is not so much an issue from the surroundings, but everytime some bargirl walks the hallway, it sounds like someone walking in a church due to the tiles and walls bouncing noises off. Secrets has very small rooms, many without windows. I have looked at the P72 and was also not impressed. If on a lower budget, these are good choices for a room with a bed at a great location.

In contrast, the Grand Hotel has large rooms with great views outside, I think all come with a balcony. This is a whole different level compared to the other low budget hotels.

Even though the cheaper regular rooms are carpeted, I strongly believe that the newer deluxe rooms on the upper floors do have tile or hardwood floors. Noise is also much less an issue due to the heights of the floors. In my opinion the best place to stay on walking street.

Grand hotel sure looks good and has balconys where you could pick girls...but on the website:• Supplement charge of 500 Baht per person is applied on 31 Dec'09, doesnt this mean they have 500b guest fee nowadays ? :(

Stayed in Jasmin hotel, and its deluxe room was decent value for 775bath. Best part was surely that no noise from ws, so if you are light sleeper its great for you. Noise from hallways was bigger prob though.

We stayed at Beverly Plaza last songkran,around 1000 bath per night,2-300 meters to Walking Street,but they have a joiners fee of 200 bath.

I'm reading this topic with much interest.

By looking all those hotels named above ( P72, Grand hotel, Jasmine, secrets... ) I think they are good low quality. Same as a guest house in soi buhakao (tell me if I'm wrong).

But nothing can be compared to 100% sure value as August suite or LKRenaissance.

I would like to find a 1,500 to 2,000b room in Walking street.

Baywalk seems good level, but 2,500b is a bit high.

Any other suggestions ?

Thanks Jojo for your references. I have checked August suite or LKRenaissance and they are really nice. That's the standard I am looking for.

LKRenaissance is a bit too fancy and extravagent, a grandpa will feel confortable in there. August suite is ideal.

Personally, I prefer spend a bit more on a hotel room, than walking on a cheap carpet (you are also right on this one Jojo). If I want to save money, I'll stay home.

I have found, the Amari Nova Suites, but it's in North Pattaya, you'll have to get a taxi to get there. It's a shame that it's not on the Walking Street.

I have also found the Dusit D2 Baraquda hotel, It's trendy, very nice, but expensive for what it is. They are playing it a bit upscale in my opinion (especially when you have hundreds of nice hotels around).

Guys, if you know about a great hotel in town, with nice suites, anywhere in Pattaya, please don't hesitate to post.

Thanks !