Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

C&N Hotel Review

jzanitro

I stayed here in June and here is a review of the hotel.

I booked direct through their websitem cnhotelpatong.com. I booked for 3 nights and got a free pickup from airport which costs about 600 baht (you have to book for at least 3 nights to get free pickup from airport). Price I got was 1000 baht per night.

hotel is 5 minute walk to beach, very close. For nightlife it is right next to Bangla road where all the beer bars, agogos and discos are, just cross the street and you are there so very convenient.

Inside the room you get 2 free bottles of water a day, in room safe, regular tube tv. Bathroom is Thai style so toilet and shower all in the same area.

hotel is not noisy at night so you can get good sleep. It is girl friendly also. The Jungceylon mall is just down the road if you want to go shopping, eat, or just walk around.

The only bad thing was that the breakfast was just awful.

p1.jpg

p2.jpg

p3.jpg

Pros:

Good location

Good value for money

Cons:

Terrible breakfast

I would recommend this hotel. Next time I come back to Phuket I will stay here again.

I always stay there

Great spot

Staff very nice and very professional

Best little restaraunt in the same little soi and bars there too 1 dtep from you door

Did I say great spot ! ~ parrot bar across the road ~ duck thru the back to more restarants

FBI niteclub round the corner

Bangla

Beach 5 min walk

AND ~ never had an issue with the breakky

I stayed there for 8 days in Sept. 1000 BHT a night for 6 days + they gave me two days free, and free pick up from the airport. The breakfast was great each & every day. It's right there across from Bangla almost in the same spot I stayed 18 years ago when I first visited & fell in love with Phuket ( PS bungalos ) as I recal, now a hotel.

As soon as I can get it together ( I mean in the next few months ) I am going to book there again.

Shown from Bangla & Rat u Thit ( yellow sign on the left of pic )

DSC05582.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I stayed there for 8 days in Sept. 1000 BHT a night for 6 days + they gave me two days free, and free pick up from the airport. The breakfast was great each & every day. It's right there across from Bangla almost in the same spot I stayed 18 years ago when I first visited & fell in love with Phuket ( PS bungalos ) as I recal, now a hotel.

As soon as I can get it together ( I mean in the next few months ) I am going to book there again.

Shown from Bangla & Rat u Thit ( yellow sign on the left of pic )

DSC05582.jpg

Much prefer the resort. It's to a much higher standard. Big rooms, nice pool, & great food. Nothing convenient about it though & you better like stairs. If you wanna stay down by Bangla, try Baipho. I paid around 1300. I think they really jack their prices high season however. http://baipho.com/about.html wj

• 9 months later...

does hotel havestocked fridge in the room ?

I also stayed there in June last year and yes the fridge is stocked.

You also get 2 free bottles of water per day.

Great hotel and fantastic location.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

Stayed at c&n for 8 nights in nov 2008, the room was ok size wise but no balcony & looked out onto side road above a massage shop, [ so through the window i did at least have something to look at """], no pool & breakfast was not very good, the good thing was when we booked and paid the exchange rate was 9 bahts per £ better than when we arrived """.

Ahhhh the C&N brings me back..... Nov 2008 when the BKK airport was shut down...we took a mini van from Pattaya to Phuket and flew out from there...Told work I was bailed up in a Bkk hotel, its got me an extra weeks AL...What i remember was the location was 10/10...but that balcony rail was very low, it wouldnt take much to go over the edge...and get to the ground floor in a real hurry

"You only get two pieces of ass in your life. Your first and your last." Everything in between is extra gravy and I love extra gravy.

• 2 months later...

Elevator ... I stayed there for 4 nights in November, and it has great location, decent rooms, well stocked fridge, in-room safe, good A/C, and was clean. Staff was ok, tho not the friendliest Ive experienced. Short walk to everything and very girl friendly. The hotel overall is a bit tired, as its been around a while, and not very personal. No phones in room. The breakfast was ok,but I am not a big breakfast eater. I found better late breakfast places close by, however. I would stay there again, but my next trip to Patong I'll likely try Summerbreeze.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Stayed at c&n for 8 nights in nov 2008, the room was ok size wise but no balcony & looked out onto side road above a massage shop, [ so through the window i did at least have something to look at, no pool & breakfast was not very good, the good thing was when we booked and paid the exchange rate was 9 bahts per £ better than when we arrived

• 3 years later...

Also stayed here on my first trip to Phuket in 2001

Stayed again recently in one of their upgraded rooms  aka. Studio rooms

Seems that they completely refurbished at least one complete floor with new rooms....

Completely gutted the old rooms by the looks of things. The corridor looks like something from Star trek with its UV type lavender lighting and White doors.

Nice built in lighting into the bed and all new furniture

Highly recommend you spend a few 100B extra to get one of the studio rooms

• 5 months later...

I too stayed here for 3 nights, THB 1000 per night.

Main reason for staying is Central Location, Staff are really good.

Archived