IGNORED

spouse visas

lbfm lover

When guys marry their thai girl from a bar and want to bring them home where do they say they met when applying for her visa? Is there a common line used like internet,shopping mall or noodle shop?Surely they cant say the real place they first met

When guys marry their thai girl from a bar and want to bring them home where do they say they met when applying for her visa? Is there a common line used like internet,shopping mall or noodle shop?Surely they cant say the real place they first met

There are a multiple of answers here, from in the disco....through.... at a friends birthday party........at a friends wedding just be sure you both say the same :GoldenSmile1:

I suppose saying met in Soi 6 is out of the question then.

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

Just ensure the applicant is aware what you inserted on the form.

Guidance on requirements for spouses to enter the UK

<b>281. The requirements to be met by a person seeking leave to enter the United Kingdom with a view to settlement as the spouse or civil partner of a person present and settled in the United Kingdom or who is on the same occasion being admitted for settlement are that:

(i) (a) the applicant is married to or the civil partner of a person present and settled in the United Kingdom or who is on the same occasion being admitted for settlement; or

__(b)(i) the applicant is married to or the civil partner of a person who has a right of abode in the United Kingdom or indefinite leave to enter or remain in the United Kingdom and is on the same occasion seeking admission to the United Kingdom for the purposes of settlement and the parties were married or formed a civil partnership at least 4 years ago, since which time they have been living together outside the United Kingdom; and

__(b)(ii) the applicant has sufficient knowledge of the English language and sufficient knowledge about life in the United Kingdom, unless he is under the age of 18 or aged 65 or over at the time he makes his application; and

(ii) the parties to the marriage or civil partnership have met; and

(iii) each of the parties intends to live permanently with the other as his or her spouse or civil partner and the marriage or civil partnership is subsisting; and

(iv) there will be adequate accommodation for the parties and any dependants without recourse to public funds in accommodation which they own or occupy exclusively; and

(v) the parties will be able to maintain themselves and any dependants adequately without recourse to public funds; and

(vi) the applicant holds a valid United Kingdom entry clearance for entry in this capacity

</b>

Edited by Thai Visa Express

Thai Visa Express

Registered UK Immigration Consultants 

OISC F200700163 UK Immigration Consultants

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

Web: www.thaivisa-express.com

Face Book : Thaivisaexpressthailand

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Email : info@thaivisaexpress.com

Tel : 0801022328

Tel :038420313

Tel UK : 020 -0281 -338 -059

• 2 weeks later...

I suppose saying met in Soi 6 is out of the question then.

I wouldn`t say the coconut bar either! :Buddy1:

...lsn

Be truthful?

"We met in bed on the morning of my third day in Thailand. Neither of us recall how we got there, but from there on we had a blast, so the events leading up to our meeting are sure to not have been dull..."

"I'm on the side that's always lost

against the side of heaven.

I'm on the side of snake eyes tossed

against the side of seven."

I don't think there is any requirement about where you met her or what she "work" did with most embassies. I know I've seen men with unmistakably hard core ex-BG wives at my embassy applying for a visa. As far as I know, they got it.

I didn't have that problem because my wife never worked bar, nor spoke any English, I speaked Thai, learned in 82'. But when she went for her interview at the U.S. embassy. the interviewer was a farang who spoke Thai like a native. The gril he interviewed before her, she said all seemed to be going well, then the interviewer asked to see her cell, he found other farangs phone numbers & text messages from her other farang sponsers, & denied her visa.

A buddy of mine I met here 30 yrs. ago even shared his house for 2 yrs in the U.S. . He did a K-1 for his LTGF, it was first denied becasue he didn't believe he needed photo proof of a 2 yr relationship. I had to search my hard drive to find pic's that were'nt taken in a bar, or with her wearing clothes too sexy, Then I had to photo shop the date stamps on the pic's. To add the difficulity he is 3X her age. He got that visa took her to the U.S. but didn't marry her, thinking he could just keep doing it that way. Well not so, doubt he will ever get another K-1 for her. Now they have been together 5 yrs.

We, wife & I happen to be at the U.S. embassy, I needed & income statement for my Married 'O' visa, & we saw her there. She was waiting for the return of her passport, seems they kept it a mo. while investigating, visa denied. Now he is ready to marry her, bought 2 condo's but can't take back to the U.S.. He divides his time between here & there. What she does while he is there, no telling. On his last trip back to the U.S. his GF althought looks to my wife as her aunt would come by our condo, but when my wife got tired of her trashie GFs that came to & end. I had no problems with her taking my wife to dico's in Walking Street, a venue she had never seen, & my buddy's LTGF never see's when he is here.

35 yrs. of experience in Pattaya & many parts of Thailand has taught me; When you see a women & want her badly, consider the following; No matter how beautiful; No matter how sexy; No matter how seductive; No matter how big her tits are, No one meets the expectations of your imagination!

http://games.webgame...33333&nb=0&nd=0" TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" NAME="Free Counter" ALIGN=MIDDLE WIDTH=500 HEIGHT=100 quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" allowFullScreen="false" pluginspage="http://www.macromedi.../getflashplayer">