Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

FREE sailing

Alan lad

hi guys

well my son Jason is working hard at the moment to finish a soon as he can the 23 foot trailer sailer that will now go free of charge with the resort .

She is now getting sanded back for a new coat of antifoul ,after this comes the new rubbing strip down the side finished off by a good tidy up inside .

She is only a basic type of boat to sail and is happy with no more than 6 (very much so if they are 4 thai girls ) but is best with 4 people .

She has a outboard motor incase the wind drops or your sailing is not as good as you think it is .

But she will have lights on board for fishing at night and we might even find a GPS to help .She does not need deep water as she has a shalow keel .

and she has sleeping down below for 4 in one bunk for 2 the other are the normal single bunks under the seats (i bags the front bunk)

Anyway she is some thing good to grab a girl and go play with out by 1 of the islands of pattaya .

now i have posted this i can go show my son Jason to help go him to speed things up .

Also unlike that other board we dont charge for the boat if you stay with us ,its FREE

alan

Sounds like you are going all out Shane....

Bryan has spoken to me a few times about getting photos done for your place. If you let me know when you have an opening, I can get them done over the next week or so.

BJS

hi guys

Hi Bigjim

mate what are you doing awake at this time haha i thought it was only guys with kids that could not sleep in on a sat ?

In fact the boat we are doing up is outside of the resort at the moment ,so if you drive past you will see what i am talking about .Great little thing for a night out catching a few squid or a over nighter out at one of the islands out there .

Yes brian has talked about it a few time ,we have guests till late sunday so its free for a few days after this (talk with brian as to when its a good time )

Me i fly out on 17/10 early but back 1st next mth ,my son Jason is here till 22/10 with him flying back with me .HOW EVER the wife Dah will be here to take care of every thing .

I have tried to get the wife Dah into a few photos but she just says that now she ie too old and ugly ,but you can try your luck .

Mate i am trying to get Addicts team to take on a new comp ! I talked a little with brian about it but what do you think if we did one that was for the best photo of a girl in the resort ? or some thing like this

alan