IGNORED

cheap flights anyone?

neo1011

Just had a email come through from ebookers.

1st may till 15th july london to bangkok flying with etihad all flights in that time frame £429

have not used them myself so won't recommend them but it seems a good deal to me

http://www.ebookers.com/flights/ETIHAD-AIRWAYS-EXCLUSIVE-OFFERS?WT.mc_id=EBUKS20001&WT.mc_ev=emailclick&strf=3&tduid=f26546820fe698780083738a3a45c564

I work hard to support those on benefits! :Banghead2:

1st may till 15th july london to bangkok flying with etihad all flights in that time frame £429

have not used them myself so won't recommend them but it seems a good deal to me

http://www.ebookers.com/flights/ETIHAD-AIRWAYS-EXCLUSIVE-OFFERS?WT.mc_id=EBUKS20001&WT.mc_ev=emailclick&strf=3&tduid=f26546820fe698780083738a3a45c564

Thats cheap and i have flown with Etihad many times and can recommend them, New aircraft and good in flight entertainment.

hi just take a look at southall travel always find then very good booked my xmas flight as soon as i got back in august and only paid 590 tp fly out on the 6/12/10 for six weeks

Ethiad are a great airline and AUH a great transfer airport you will have no problem.... However check out Eva , emirates and a Indian airline think it's jet transfer via Mumbai supposed to be cheap. Lots of options klm via schipphol , finnair via Helsinki etc etc but the best by far are Emirates IMHO

have booked with ebookers before and they were a very good and prompt company. flown with etihad last twice and they are a top airline. everything you want or ask for onboard plane is no problem to their staff. booked again with etihad this december can reccommend

in my opinion, jet are better. more often than not, jet are cheaper and they are a first class airway. only problem is mumbai airport but its only usually a 2 hour stopover..cant fault them..been with jet 5 times now..awesome

Agree Reg but IGI airport is the pits .... But quick transfers sound ok...,as. Long as the security checks into the departures has been sorted as sometimes queues of 2 hours are common... Dxb with emirates usually 2 hrs 40 mins and more if cheapest tickets watch that as some are 10/12 hours transfer stuck in the giant fridge that is T3 must be hell just watch those transfer times.

Edited by PawYai

in my opinion, jet are better. more often than not, jet are cheaper and they are a first class airway. only problem is mumbai airport but its only usually a 2 hour stopover..cant fault them..been with jet 5 times now..awesome

there good but you have to fuck about getting to london and for me manchester is alot easier,only 1 hour 40mins from doncaster so i always use manchester.

I fly with Etihad on my first trip to Patts from Manchester. 16 Nov to 2nd Dec. Booked with Netflights and got it for £484 with 2 hour stops at Abu Dhabi. Thought that was a good result.

MM.

there good but you have to fuck about getting to london and for me manchester is alot easier,only 1 hour 40mins from doncaster so i always use manchester.

good point mate. but i am lucky enought to have a mate who lives in coventry..i drive to his and he drives me to heathrow and picks me up on the way back. 200 fags and jobs a good un. everybodies happy. :GoldenSmile1: