IGNORED

Bar Crawls to Ban Chang and The Darkside

The Irish Rovers

The Irish Rovers on SOI LK is running (back by popular demand) Bar Crawls round Ban Chang and "The Darkside" every Thursday

all welcome and the cost is 500 baht which includes 2 free Drinks ,, Great success yesterday mongering around the darkside bars,,, send a message for booking or pop into the bar as places are limited,, some photos attached from yesterdays "sightseeing"

IMG_1613.JPG

IMG_1609.JPG

IMG_1610.JPG

IMG_1615.JPG

IMG_1620.JPG

IMG_1618.JPG

Posted Image

Simon +66 (0) 874406060

Josh +66 (0) 820889263

Fun Golfing days /Bar Crawls to The Darkside and Banchang/ Hotel / Bar / Diner

Email : [email protected]

http://www.the-i-rovers.com/

Up to date happenings and Live Sports Schedule add us on Facebook

LIVE WEBCAM http://lk-metro.com

VOTED BEST LIVE SPORTS BAR IN PATTAYA

i-rovers often Copied NEVER Equalled

All room enquirys please email: [email protected] LK METRO WEBCAMS HERE www.lk-metro.com

Not an EXPAT but am a pretty experienced visitor to Pats. Have never been on a bar crawl, but think I should do so during my upcoming trip. Always read the posts about bar crawls. Have no issue with the fee.

Understand that Ban Chang is at least a 40-minute drive from Pats, & that the crawls there commence in the afternoon (until what time?). I do not understand the rationale of traveling so far to see girls in bars. There is certainly a plethora of both girls & bars in Pats. Could someone please explain the attraction of Ban Chang.

Have never been to the darkside, only because it has never been convenient to where I have stayed & I do not have motorbike transport. So, I think that a bar crawl to there would be a great way for me to learn about that area. I understand that it is pretty much a crapshoot as to the bars there being well-staffed with girls. BM's please correct me if I am wrong.

Are the trips to the Darkside and Ban Chang both in the trip..?

Or is it one trip to the Darkside on one thurs, and a trip to Ban Chang the following thurs?

I've been meaning to try these places for a long time, but I tend to get stuck in a rut in Pattaya, and hardly bother leaving the soi my hotel is located most days.

As it happens, I'm, staying on Soi LK Metro next month, so I'll be sure to pop in ..

pic 1. to get eyes like that . some serious wanking

yeh remains me of that old blues song.don,t roll those bloodshot eyes at me.lol i see orby is still pulling his stunners don,t no how he do,es it.

i be in town just after christmas.

will you be running a crawl on Thursday 30th Dec ?.

if so please add my name yo the list.

:001_Thank_You5:

Dayo...