IGNORED

Naked Pool Party

Alan lad

hi guys

well i was just looking at some old photos and came across my 50th birthday shoots .

It was back when i owned new living dolls 1 ,to help the girls enjoy the night we shut the bar and asked them to come over to my house for a pool party ,i also explained that they were welcome to bring friends or girls who had worked for us before .

Well i think at anyone time we had at least 100 girls there and as it was a party for the girls there were very little guys (i hate to share)if i remember there was about 7 guys .

Well my wife was being very understanding for someone 6 mth prego as it was not long before there were 40 or so girls at any one time i the pool and so the night went on and on .

BLACK BOOK RESORT is the same as my house (only a little bigger)and is the perfect place to have your own NAKED POOL PARTY and with the private spa would be even better .so if you are having a birthday or just want a place to make your stay some thing to remember !

OR you might find you dont want so many others around at your party ,just you and 2 or 3 girls .

Its not long before AC is back in town may be we should ask him if he can do his own private pool party and then share to photos ha ha

Please keep BLACK BOOK RESORT in mind

If any one is wishing to book please talk with LaaMok or email me on [email protected]

alan lad

I have no problem with a naked pool party. My gut covers my (little) dick anyway. The only thing I ask is that there are no harpoons around - accidents can happen.

hi AH

mate sounds like we have been looking into the same mirror ha ha

The last thing you want at a party like this is to ask the japs to tag along

alan

• 2 months later...