IGNORED

Auction house Pattaya

joe q

should be another great auction at www.pattayaauctionhouse.com on Wed.13 Oct 6.30pm if you cant make this one ,put Wed.27Oct in your diary for a Harley Davidson Auction

Harley Auction Wed.27 Oct. 6.30pm a one-off event not to be missed

Sunday Auction's start at 11am til 2pm,this week 17 Oct.loads of new gear,plenty being sold without reserve price-so a chance to grab a bargain.Sample:books-Elvis,Jagger,Sinatra,Bowie.Electric drills.Bar clearance.Scuba gear.Paintings.Ornaments So come and enjoy a Roast Chicken Sunday Lunch for just 180Baht,while you bid for bargains. Same day payout on sold & paid lots.

Hey Joe if I had known how cheap that 4 poster was going to go for I would have bought it, the mattress was worth that much.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Do you think I could get a Harley for 5000 baht I'd be willing to throw in an Air Blade if that helps. biggrin.gif

Al.

AL,you could start the bidding at 5000baht,for a gleaming Harley,who knows this is amazing Thailand. Who dares usually looses,but give it a try.

I saw some of the bikes up at the Auction for viewing, some really nice looking bikes as well as other stff, pop along and as for Joe he will explain all how it works, he needs something to do.

Yes was fun was it not.

Yes was fun was it not.

I wouldn't know I wasn't there how about sharing it with us.

BTW we all know who Daveo is a Pattaya legend and well respected resident but who the fuck is Barry Upton.

I wouldn't know I wasn't there how about sharing it with us.

BTW we all know who Daveo is a Pattaya legend and well respected resident but who the fuck is Barry Upton.

Ah ok, thanks for the nice comments although a bit OTT, tune into Pattaya people radio online 96FM or on the radio he is on every morning, he is quite a laugh and I was invited on with Joe from Pattaya Auction house to talk about the bookshop etc this morning.

Guy's I spammed the Harley Auction to death,got it out of my system.I will back off now,mission complete.Anyone who feels they wasted their time visiting,can ask for a refund.Anyone who wishes to keep kicking me while i am down,pat yourself on the back. Over and out JoeQ

Its not spamming Joe its one of the reasons the forum is here to let people know whats going on, whats available etc, you need to let members know about the Auction, a rough guide to how it works, some examples of whats in the Auctions on a regular basis, if I am looking for a new this or used that and you have one 2 or 3 in the Auction how do I know, stick some pics on and some prices that stuff sells for.

Thats what its all about.

I will start off by adding your leaflet you sent me.Picture 004 (1).jpg

Instead of all this drivel why don't you list the more interesting lots being auctioned? It would also be useful if you posted how much some of the bikes fetched at previous auctions. I would be particularly interested to know how much the Bonneville went for.

Ah its drivel, I see well I wont bore you with Drivel then, & your a mod, diplomacy lessons too expensive were they