Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Breakfast at The Golf Club

PandaBear

Hey Guys, had a quiet night last night so was up early this morning at 7.00am. Went for a ride to find somewhere to eat and everything was closed (at least that I could see) along Beach Rd, 2nd Road etc. So headed down Soi Diana and then left in to the street where Billabong and Devil's Den is and found the Golf Club open. They had a crew of guys there already getting ready to head off to golf for the day so thought it must be alright.

It is a nice bar and the talk of the guys getting ready for their golf gave it a real good feeling. Usual type breakfast menu plus a good dinner menu. Ordered stock standard eggs with hash brown, sausage and ham (hold the tomato and baked beans) plus a good size mug of coffee. I must say this meal was as close as it gets to being the same to what I would get back in Oz or NZ. The bread was a thick slice and tasted great with the eggs. Sausage was like a nice breakfast sausage, nice thick ham and hash brown was okay.

I'll be back there many times now as the meal was great and the atmosphere was nice. Prices were stock standard for Patts.

I always order their SOS breakfast. Don’t forget steak night every Wednesday and Sunday. They have a variety of steaks to choose from. The steaks are grilled to order. Great views too when the DD girls are taking their breaks.

• 3 weeks later...

I went here with the lady a few days ago for breakfast,hard to get a seat as it was so crowded and now I can understand why.

Good food,good service and very helpful girls working there.The lady enjoyed her Thai food too and said it was really good.Even though it was busy the food was served up quickly and efficiently.I'd go there again and I'd happily recommend it to anyone.

Nice to look at the girls arriving for work next door too.