Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

kilkenny guesthouse and bar

mogo51

HI all,

I have had the kilkenny guesthouse and bar for sale for some months now and although there has been some interested, no genuine buyer to date.

I have to return to Australia for a 3rd back operation and it is getting worse daily. Moreover, my frail mother 9f 88 is not expected to live too much longer as she is not eating. I desperately want to get back home to spend some time with her befor she checks out.

The busines was on the market originally for 6m bht and then reduced on my website for 5.75m. There are 16 rooms, bar, kitchen and 7 motorbikes (I have reduced them to this far more manageable level of 7. Before the riots in Bangkok the hotel was showing good profitable business. Since then, we have managed to break even (there is no point in bullshiting as everyone knows what it has been like the past 5 months or so).

I am prepared to look at all reasonable offers to enable my return to Australia. If you are genuinely interested and have the funds to finalise a sale, please contact me. I have enclosed a few photos. Please check out the website kilkennypattaya.compost-30327-056875200 1286676794.jpgpost-30327-049809000 1286676830.jpgpost-30327-070040100 1286676858.jpg

Ron 0822001883

dont take this the wrong way,im looking for something,i want to move from Bangkok to Pattaya. BUT

Is this run thru a Thai company or because it has over 14 rooms it qualifys for the sole farang management due to being classed as a hotel.

what about key money at renewal of each lease ? how long is actually left on the exsisting lease,is the first year about to run out the the next 3 year one kicks in with a big key money payment

rent per month ?

how many staff want to stay when you sell ? most important is kitchen staff if you have a really good cook.

Just breaking even when selling dont bode well when selling,its only really an assets sale then.cant factor in any earnings as there is none.i know its not good but your honest and upfront about it,any buyer has to work out how long for a retun on his outlay.

all these details will help.

if you dont want to put on the board PM me.

• 3 weeks later...

To be brutally honest it does seem a tad overpriced especially when its just breaking even.

If you have 14 rooms and average 800 baht a night then electrcity water staff et etc you would need to have a 12 year lease just to get your 5.75 million baht back.

So being Australian myself your selling close to $230,000 this just being for leasehold.

So if its only breaking even,and you only have a 6 year lease you would need to bring in a profit of 2 million baht a year just to get your money back.

Seems to me because you havent supplied any rent details,its should be closer to the 3.5 million mark,if that.

Hope you get a buyer mate!

bar looks ok but even on your gallery pics on website there is nobody in the bar

• 3 months later...

I think this has been sold and is being converted to a gogo. Maybe this thread should be closed.

FatherMojo

A new BG asked an experienced BG what was the difference between the Long Con and the Short Con. The experienced BG replied... The Long Con takes longer, but the rewards are far greater.

Beware the beast Man, for he is the Devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him; drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.

Pattaya Hotel Listing: www.bookmyspot.com

Condo / Housing Forum: www.roomdaddy.com Please recommend to your friends living in a condo or village. This could be a good place to stay informed about the happenings where you live.