IGNORED

Pool

ivorbiggun

I just thought i would let you guys know who like to play pool.

There is a new exciting pool hall thats opened in pattaya its called. Hot Shots.

They have special offer on at the moment, the whole of october and november the pool tables are free to play on.

Just buy drinks at the club and you can play as long as you want without being charged for the table.

You want to inprove your game, well guess what, you can book to have lessons with either John or Matt.

John and Matt are both ex professional snooker players, they have had many 147 maximum breaks to there credit.

The lessons are free also.

Google Hot Shots to view there web site for more information.

See you all down there.

Ivorbiggun

I just thought i would let you guys know who like to play pool.

There is a new exciting pool hall thats opened in pattaya its called. Hot Shots.

They have special offer on at the moment, the whole of october and november the pool tables are free to play on.

Just buy drinks at the club and you can play as long as you want without being charged for the table.

You want to inprove your game, well guess what, you can book to have lessons with either John or Matt.

John and Matt are both ex professional snooker players, they have had many 147 maximum breaks to there credit.

The lessons are free also.

Google Hot Shots to view there web site for more information.

See you all down there.

Ivorbiggun

Great to hear another pool hall... I just left last week after three months stay at pattaya... Played at Mega Break most times.... Good luck and hope it will be a success like Mega Break.. Will visit there next time...

Great to hear another pool hall... I just left last week after three months stay at pattaya... Played at Mega Break most times.... Good luck and hope it will be a success like Mega Break.. Will visit there next time...

Thanks, Jocky King for your support.

Jimmy White the famous snooker player has been booked to appear at Hot Shots.

Check hot shot's web site for details.

Don't forget, it's free pool all october and november.

ivorbiggun.