IGNORED

Entertainment North of Pattaya Klang!

Not a Newbie to Pats. Have stayed in several different locations, but never north of Pattaya Klang (Central RD). For upcoming trip I plan on staying on SOI 3, but am terribly ignorant of the entertainment & eating venues in that vicinity. I already know that from there I can easily get the Bahtbus to WS.

Accordingly, I would appreciate some BM's sharing with me their knowledge of mongering & restaurant possibilities north of Pattaya Klang, preferably north of Soi 6. I am more interested in Western than Thai food.

BTW, I have read extensively about Soi 6 on the Forums & have already experienced it myself, so BM's need not elaborate there.

Is the GOGO on Soi 2 (don't know the current name-ignorant) worth patronizing?

MANY THANX!

There is a complex of about 10 beer bars down soi 3, lots of bars on Second Road from Soi 6 to Soi 2, and don't forget Drinking Street. You have Classroom 2 & Honeypot on Soi 2 as well.

Last time I was in honeypot there were two incredibly hot gurls. It was early so I thought I could duck out for a bit and come back to claim one. Wrong - missed out !

Will be checking it out again this time though