Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Whats Your Favorite Local Fruit?

:GoldenSmile1:

rambutan-held-thailand.jpg

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

I like so many of the fruits available in Thailand:

Fruits of Thailand.jpg

But this is my favourite.....rambutan:

rambutan-flesh-skin-peeled.jpg

• 1 month later...

Mangoosteen !!!!!!!!!!

I miss the fresh pressed orange juice you get on the strees everywhere in thailand. The stuff we get at home taste nothing like it :(

But now it is only one more week at home than it is back to LOS

Can not wait for the 13th of jun. Than im back in Pattaya. Must time go away fast and slow down when im in Pattaya

Somchai from throb :D

Or yellow mango

I got to like durian fruit on my last trip but be warned it smells like all hell has died and been left to rot in your hand

Mangosteen, Mango and Rambutan (in that order).

And of course the crap my TGF manages to pull off trees and bushes when we are out and about. I've stopped asking and usually just eat it. It's almost always good and sometimes I think she could rival a survival expert. The only time it sucks is when she says "don't eat that part" when I'm already chewing away.

• 3 weeks later...

a lovely thaigirl flat stomach covered with pinappples mangoes and melon with a nice fresh banana stuck up her twat. eat the banana last

a lovely thaigirl flat stomach covered with pinappples mangoes and melon with a nice fresh banana stuck up her twat. eat the banana last

nice :))

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Durian and Mangosteen in first place by far. Then, rambutan, custard apple, pineapple, litchi, etc....

You really can't go wrong with whatever you see a lot of in the markets. When the fruits in season it's amazing. Last month the mangos, durian, and jackfruit were right on point. Now we're looking at dragon fruit, rambutans, and longkan.

And of course I eat the pineapple every day.

Seriously, I think I moved here just because of the fruit.

• 2 months later...

All fruit - I typically live on fruit when in LoS. I do mostly melons, bananas, mangosteens, pineapples mango, sugar cane, coconuts, and the occasional durian.

Edited by donmarco

--

The only good job is a blow job!

Like MANY others, my top 3 (all VERY close) are:

1. Mango (ESPECIALLY when paired with sticky rice and coconut milk)

2. Pineapple - I plow through fresh (and even canned) pineapple here in LA and was told by a pro who was a "swallower" years ago that it made my "juice" taste sweet

3. Bananas - love those little Thai bananas

The first things I get to stock my room are LOTS of Coke Light (I have a serious Diet Coke addiction), some water bottles and fresh fruit.

durian.

but i try to drink coconut water everyday 2-3 times a day. i love that shit.

Edited by Gobby

its BETTER to be PISSED OFF then PISSED ON!!!..

• 2 weeks later...

Passion fruit but not the small egg sized ones but the bigger orange size fruits. In Mexico & Costa Rica they call them Maracuya, in Dominican Republic its Chinola, and Venezuela it is Parchita. Best juice around but nasty looking when you make it.

• 2 months later...

they are all mostly so good! tropical and tasty. a heap load cheaper than AUS too!

pattttttaya.gif

• 2 weeks later...