Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Thai Visa Express

gezpage

Hi all,

Have been meaning to write up a recommendation for Paul for a while now to share my experience of getting a tourist visa for my girlfriend Nong to come over to the UK.

It has been a long painful process starting with using an "agent" in Bangkok who turned out to do the bare minimum and was pretty deceitful (I don't recall the exact company name - best forgotten!). Following the first failed application we decided to prepare our own application which we thought we were quite thorough with, only to be rejected again. This prompted me to do some research to find some proper help, and thanks to this forum, among some other sources, I got in touch with Pauls Thai Visa Express.

My email was responded to almost immediately and I followed it up with a phone call, then after deciding to go for it Paul got the ball rolling very quickly as I started sending over masses of documentation. He was very thorough with our new application, and always contactable when I needed to get in touch. I felt like it was a very personal service and I was being well treated, all my concerns were addressed. Unfortunately the 3rd application was again rejected - I won't go into details about the why, but it all seemed incredibly fussy (and rather unfair) on the part of the immigration authority.

Nong and I were pretty devastated by this point after three failed attempts, but Paul gave us encouragement and stuck to the agreement of getting us the visa. We acted quickly to submit a further application addressing the reasons for the rejection as best we could (Thai people aren't big on paperwork, so some things were very difficult to prove) and waited for the result. At this time there was were problems with the red shirts in Bangkok which as we all know lead to a curfew and the British embassy was then closed, this held things up further and the wait was almost unbearable. Eventually we got the result we had waited almost 10 months for and we were overjoyed, it was almost unbelievable!

We then had to book a flight quickly because the start date of the visa had already passed. Paul wasted no time in helping us find a flight and despite some money transfer problems he covered the cost until we could get the full amount to him. I was really touched that he cared enough to trust and help us this much. The only charge we paid to Paul was the inital fee, regardless that we had to apply a second time which meant a lot more work on Pauls behalf.

The two of us have spent a wonderful couple of months together in England and last week Nong went back home. In two weeks I'm going over to meet her family and have a holiday, so I know I won't be missing her for long. We talk about marriage a lot and we will be getting back in touch with Paul again soon to arrange another UK visit for longer next time.

A big thank you to Paul, and to Ying for her help on the Thai side, I can pretty safely say we could not have done it without you.

Gez & Nong

well done, you sound very happy, glad there are some good visa companies that sort things out

I'm pleased your trip went well for you no visa application is ever straight forward & thank you for your business. As your partner has already demonstrated she has returned promptly a further visit visa is a formality perhaps apply for a 2 year visit visa next time allowing her to spend any 6 months out of 12 in the UK.

Thai Visa Express

Registered UK Immigration Consultants 

OISC F200700163 UK Immigration Consultants

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

Web: www.thaivisa-express.com

Face Book : Thaivisaexpressthailand

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Email : [email protected]

Tel : 0801022328

Tel :038420313

Tel UK : 020 -0281 -338 -059

I'm pleased your trip went well for you no visa application is ever straight forward & thank you for your business. As your partner has already demonstrated she has returned promptly a further visit visa is a formality perhaps apply for a 2 year visit visa next time allowing her to spend any 6 months out of 12 in the UK.

Don't know if can help but I have a friend here in USA that has an 18 year old Thai step daughter who recently went back to Thailand on a reg tourist visa we get at airport but would like to stay long time in Thailand. She has been doing 30 day visa runs but don't think she can do that too long. She was born in Thailand but is traveling on USA passport as she came over when her mom married my friend about 8 years ago. Can she get 90 or 1 year visa. Isn't she still a Thai citizen? Can get national card?

If she holds a Thai passport why is she doing border runs ?

Thai Visa Express

Registered UK Immigration Consultants 

OISC F200700163 UK Immigration Consultants

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

Web: www.thaivisa-express.com

Face Book : Thaivisaexpressthailand

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Email : [email protected]

Tel : 0801022328

Tel :038420313

Tel UK : 020 -0281 -338 -059

I hate it when businesses do this type of thing, for one thing it is counterproductive.

Peace. :GoldenSmile1:

sgu_banner.gif