IGNORED

Sven Goran Eriksson in Pattaya with Leicester City

Chezney

Yes - Sven would be get himself a longtime, keep her in the hotel and shoot down the six for a couple of short times.

BTW - I wonder if his UK short time, Faria Alam, is still working as a hooker and teaching deepthroat to housewifes onthe side for a buck?

shagger sven likes the new thai owners in fact he loves them long time :GoldenSmile1:

You couldn't make it up could you? Staying in Pattaya to "prepare" for the game. I bet the team are made up to be going!

Sven will prob be in Soi 6 shortly...

IF ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL WHERE IS THE REST OF MY PENIS?

The story even merited a small spot in today's gaurdian, under the banner 'friendly Thai'

"Leicester City's first assignment under Sven-Goran Eriksson has been to head to Thailand for a friendly against the national team, who are managed by Bryan Robson. The original itinerary would reportedly have taken the team to Phuket but Eriksson oversaw a switch to Pattaya, a town described as the "naughty centre of Thai tourism". That will no doubt lead to sniggers about Eriksson's motivations but it is to be recorded that Pattaya is closer to Bangkok, where the match will take place, than Phuket. The capital is reachable from the former by bus, from the latter only by plane."