IGNORED

Iphone 3G & 3GS for sale

SlickMonkey

Heading to Thailand. Upgraded to the Iphone 4. Now, Ive got two used Iphones,( 3G-8Gig and 3GS-32Gig)

Any idea what I can sell them for? Excellent condition.

Why don't you stick them on EBay? Probably get more for them.

they offered me 6000 for a 3g 8GB and 8000 for a 3g 16GB but that was before the I4s dropped to 22k so i would think slightly less now...

Heading to Thailand. Upgraded to the Iphone 4. Now, Ive got two used Iphones,( 3G-8Gig and 3GS-32Gig)

Any idea what I can sell them for? Excellent condition.

Where did you pick up the iphone 4?

Go it in USA for $199 w/a 2 year contract. Got one for my wife and son too.

The "Facetime" feature is COOL! I can turn off Roaming and go to Airplane mode then travel anywhere in the world and call my wife via WIFI for free. She can see me and hear me but no telephone/roaming charges at all.

As long as I have WIFI signal is all I need to call my wife anywhere in the world, FREE.

Has anyone tried this (FACETIME via WIFI) from Thailand to another country? And If so, any problems? Ive been told that as long as you make 1 call prior to another Iphone 4 and establish the "Facetime" then it establishes the IP address (of the Iphone) and then allows facetime calls to be made without even haveing cellular signals (Airplane Mode) via WIFI.