IGNORED

Good Pizza & Pasta

I can recommend a La Grotto Italin Restaurant for really good pizza and pasta. I have not had better in Pattaya to date. I have been eating at this little place on Soi 33 Naklua for years now.

If you coming down 2nd road from Big C. You go past the Dolphin Roundabout to Naklua. On your right hand Soi 33 just turn right into there. Straight down the Soi on your right hand side. Staff are very pleasant and the food is really good. Price are very reasonable too

I can also recommend Tratorria Italian restaurant on Beach Road just past Soi 6. Although the prices here are a little higher. The Service is good and pretty good pasta. I don't care much for their pizzas though. They have nice views of the beach if you sit outside.

I still pick La Grottoas my first choice. If anyone has any better suggestions for Pizza Pasta. I would love to check them out if I already havn't?

i like the italian restaurant on walking st next to lucifers. good pasta and pizza there too

Hi,

The Pizza of india is too tasty to eat in indian food.

Thanks

Edited by LaaMok
Please dont insult us with fake signature

I can recommend to Indian Restaurant for really good pizza and pasta. Pizza & pastas are very tasty in Indian food.

Edited by LaaMok
Please dont insult us with fake signature