IGNORED

Married inPattaya

Bupattaya

I am married and living in Pattaya. I love it here, but don't get around as much as I would like to. This is of course, because of the little wife. She worries when I go out and calls to check on me constantly.

If I go out with the guys, we are automatically going out to do something bad. This is probably because she knows my friends. They are mostly single and run around alot. As for my married friends, I have a few that are constantly on the run, but that does not mean that I will do the same.

I have been trying to come up with a solution for this. She has been trying to get me outside of Pattaya for years now. So, I bought a few rai of land near her family and am building a house for her there. She wants to stay close to the family, so I thought this would be perfect. This might allow me some time with my buddies, wrong! If she is out there taking care of everything. Then maybe I can hang out here and she won't mind, Wrong again.

Now she wants me sell my house here so I can stay outside with her. How did I get in such a tangled web?

By thinking with the little head to much ...... :GoldenSmile1:

Sounds like you didn't set up the rules correctly at the start of the relationship. In our culture it is normal for guys to have guy time and girls to have their own time too. I know there are exceptions to that but I am definately one who needs time away from the misses. I just go out get drunk and perv on some lovelies but no more.

I know a relationship where the opposite happens. The guy will not let the girl go anywhere without him. That is just nuts IMO.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....