IGNORED

Jade House

Bupattaya

Some friends were talking about Tha Jade House in Jomtien area. They said they have a great Bar-bq there on Wednesday afternoons. He said it is 200 baht to get in, but you can use that towards your drinks. The food is free from what I gather. Also supposed to have some pretty hot girls there as well. He said they have a pool there if your intereted in taking a dip.

So now I need directions to this place if anybody knows it????

As your going up the hill towards Jomtien turn left at soi 9 i think maybe 7 , not 100% but in that vicinity, go down the soi and it's halfway down on the right.

I have never seen anyone in the pool, there is also Ryoca close by and Kinnaree Palace all the same and offer free food on wednesdays.

Kinnaree is No1 for me as more girls and a bit fitter, also have big hot tub which you can use. :GoldenSmile1:

I have never heard of Ryoca or Kinnaree, but sure would like to know where they are? Kinnaree sounds like something I might fancy checking out.

BTW: Thank you for the directions to Jade House. I will have to take a look and see. Really looking forward to checking Kinnaree though now that you say the girls are more fit. I can make a day of it and check out all 3 of them Jade, Ryoca and Kinnaree. Sounds like a plan...

I am heading out to Hua Hin late this afternoon with my wife, but I am definitely in for the next run. I appreciate the invite.

Although if you are going early I might be able to go for a bit? Let me know what time you are planning to head out.

Should be heading out there 2mo on bit of a crawl also going to Darkside if you want you can come with us or you can follow on motorbike?

As if you come in the bus there will be a cost shared between how ever many turn up! :001_Thank_You5:

Aaww wait for me lol

Aaww wait for me lol

Those are a serious set of Guns that girl is carrying. :Bravo1: Does she come gift wrapped? :Gift3:

My friend who turned my on to Pattaya Addicts showed me where the Jade house and Kinnaree where located. We stopped in for a drink at Kinarree, but was kinda late already, so I will have to go by in the afternoon one of these days, So I can reevaluate the situation there.

I guess they have Bar BQ action there as well on certain days, but I am definitely up for the Chili Dogs on next Wednesdays BBQ. I hope I got the days right?

• 2 weeks later...

Jade house (easy route).

Head along beach road to Walking Street and follow the road to the left keeping the Bamboo bar on your right and get into the right hand lane.

Turn right at the traffic lights and head on a straight road until the road splits, ignore going straight at this point instead take the left sweeping turn and head under the overhead freeway and up the hill.

About halfway up the hill look to your left for an archway down a Soi to your left and the Jade bar is just beyond that arch.

On the right corner of the Soi is a spaghetti restaurant.

The Jade bar is "open" from 1- 8pm

The best day to go is Wednesday afternoon when they have the outdoor BBQ buffet. The buffet costs 200 baht but is discounted against your beer bin so is effectively free.

Kinnaree place.

Come out of the Jade bar and turn left at the main road.

Go to the next junction (300 metres) and at the brow of the hill turn right into Pratumnak Hill.

Ignore the first (small Soi) on the left but take the second turning on the left (Pratumnak Soi 4). Go down the hill and you will see the sign for the Kinnaree which is down a small Soi on your right.

The bar has three main areas; an air-con bar, an open area bar and the outside garden.

Both bars are popular afternoon haunt for expats and those tourists in the know.

Yeah I did the Kinnaree today. Had a couple of their Chili Cheese Dogs, which for the record, were not bad.

I got there about 4pm. Kinda late, but didn't know better. They had some great looking talent in there :03: , but I neglected to test any today, because I don't want to be at the back of the bus, if you know what I mean???

I will be back in a few days though. Looks like a fun place to go early. I was talking with a few of the regulars and they said best time to come, is early if you want a fresh snack, before your Chili Dogs.

So looks like next Tuesday will be an early visit for me, since I will tied up for the next few days.

Looking forward to my next tour there... :ILuvSex1:

Edited by Bupattaya

• 2 weeks later...

I got back from Pattaya last Tuesday and went to Kinnaree 4 times and Jade House 2 times.

I can say that at the moment Kinnaree is the clear winner at the moment.

Many many more girls and the selection is massive....there are some real stunners there also.

I would suggest to anyone who goes to Pattaya needs to go to Kinnaree...Trust me you will want to go again.

It's like a classy Soi 6.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

• 2 weeks later...

unless ur going for the free food, wednesday's are generally when the girls are most used up, and with all the people there u may have to fight over the good looking ones, lol.