IGNORED

Long shot: has Mosaik closed?

jojo90

I know this is a long shot.. but does anyone know if Mosaik Apartments have gone out of business? It's just their website has been down for a few days and my confirmation of booking email has gone unanswered!

EDIT: Duh, just noticed they have a phone number so I'll call tomorrow! Feel free to delete this topic ;).

Edited by jojo90

the site is blocked and as the e-mail is on that site as well they will not be able to access it, the phone numbers are still connected,

(but no one there to answer them now 11:30 pm Thai time) i will phone myself tomorrow morning to just confirm my booking for November as well

i phoned Mosaik this morning and reconfirmed my booking its just a problem with the web site

i phoned Mosaik this morning and reconfirmed my booking its just a problem with the web site

my last two emails also unanswered thanks for clearing this up...which appartment did you get ..how much please

Hello SparkyDave,

I'm new on this forum and just saw your post on the Mosaik Apartments.

I stayed there for 10 days in July of this year, and had a wonderful time. Great staff, and was well pleased with my suite (leather sofa and sidechair, spacious room, great staff, Scooters for rent inexpensively at the hotel, etc.). I see also that the website is down, and am considering returning in November.

Would you mind telling me which type of room you've reserved, and the price? My own stay will probably be a week before i head off to either Phuket or Chiang Mai. I honestly do not recall how much i spent in July, and since it will be peak season, i figure it will be more anyhow. Wanted to refresh my own memory by having a look at their site, but it's down.

I'm considering another hotel near WS, wanted to do some comparative price shopping. So if you don't mind relating that info, along with a confirmation that all is routine business there, (ie, "open"), would be much appreciated.

If you've stayed there before, do you recall about how much you paid on average, daily, for electricity?

Thanks!

Hello SparkyDave,

I'm new on this forum and just saw your post on the Mosaik Apartments.

I stayed there for 10 days in July of this year, and had a wonderful time. Great staff, and was well pleased with my suite (leather sofa and sidechair, spacious room, great staff, scooters for rent inexpensively at the hotel, etc.). I see also that the website is down, and am considering returning in November.

Would you mind telling me which type of room you've reserved, and the price? My own stay will probably be a week before i head off to either Phuket or Chiang Mai. I honestly do not recall how much i spent in July, and since it will be peak season, i figure it will be more anyhow. Wanted to refresh my own memory by having a look at their site, but it's down.

I'm considering another hotel near WS, wanted to do some comparative price shopping. So if you don't mind relating that info, along with a confirmation that all is routine business there, (ie, "open"), would be much appreciated.

If you've stayed there before, do you recall about how much you paid on average, daily, for electricity?

Thanks!

16,600 for their Prestige Suite (best one bedroom Suite) over 15-16 days. Seemed like a real bargain to me!

Everything is great about the place ,except for the following a word of warning DO NOT LEAVE CASH IN YOUR ROOM SAFE,I BELIEVE IT TO BE UNSAFE IN THE EVENING WHEN YOU GO OUT AND JUST LEAVE THE SECURITY ON PATROL...I had money disappear,first time i thought i had miscounted,second time i knew i'd been done.This happened in March this year and maybe the guards have changed but be warned!!!

I know this is a long shot.. but does anyone know if Mosaik Apartments have gone out of business? It's just their website has been down for a few days and my confirmation of booking email has gone unanswered!

EDIT: Duh, just noticed they have a phone number so I'll call tomorrow! Feel free to delete this topic ;).

This wasn't such a silly question at all.

I had the website bookmarked and thought much the same thing. A closer look has determined that they've changed their TLD domain from .com to .net

Thanks to SlickMonkey for pointing us in the right direction.

Here is their website....Seems to be working fine.

http://www.mosaikpattaya.net/

DrDepravity is currently servicing this region:

<!-- Google Public Location Badge -->

<iframe src="http://www.google.com/latitude/apps/badge/api?user=8400888868476823369&type=iframe&maptype=roadmap&z=10" width="450" height="250" frameborder="0"></iframe>

I used to live straight across the soi from the main entrance for 6 months, never felt like puking out the window so much in my entire life, the amount of older Gay men walking out of there in the mornings and planting a big sloppy kiss on some young Thai guy's lips was sickening.:Puke2:

Bam Bam

That which doesn't kill me only makes me stronger

I do realise the location is right in Pattaya's main gay district, but that doesn't really bother me too much.

Haven't stayed there, but the accommodation looks reasonably good standard, prices are competitive and I wouldn't feel threatened. Each to his own.

Bam Bam - if you felt so uncomfortable you were probably right to relocate, but I wonder why you chose this location in the first place and it then took you 6 months to move out?

DrDepravity is currently servicing this region:

<!-- Google Public Location Badge -->

<iframe src="http://www.google.com/latitude/apps/badge/api?user=8400888868476823369&type=iframe&maptype=roadmap&z=10" width="450" height="250" frameborder="0"></iframe>

• 5 months later...

any one have any bad reviews about this place? seems like money has been going missing from the in room security locks? has this happened to anyone?

Bam Bam - if you felt so uncomfortable you were probably right to relocate, but I wonder why you chose this location in the first place and it then took you 6 months to move out?

It was when I first moved here, spent 5 weeks looking for somewhere to rent and was not aware of it's reputation, only stayed there because it was convenient to everything, would never go back there to live now though.

Bam Bam

That which doesn't kill me only makes me stronger

• 10 months later...

being safe-burgled AND turd-burgled makes this place a double no-no for me.