IGNORED

flavoured

routeman

Picked up a couple of boxes of "Flavoured Condoms" from the chemists yesterday without really looking and didn't spot the type till at home! Bought towards my upcuming Pattaya trip in 11 days never tried before anybody have experienced these before,okay? or should I restock prior to departure?

Picked up a couple of boxes of "Flavoured Condoms" from the chemists yesterday without really looking and didn't spot the type till at home! Bought towards my upcuming Pattaya trip in 11 days never tried before anybody have experienced these before,okay? or should I restock prior to departure?

Not into em myself. Try asking a TG! :)

May all beings be free from suffering and the causes of suffering. "Hari Om Tat Sat"

Just make sure you don't get the red colored ones. It smells like strawberries so I would imagin it tasts sweet. I fogot to ask my TG BUT I wouldn't recommend it. I used them one night and when I pulled out the red color stained the sheets. I thought it was blood but it was just that the condom colors ran out.

Just for your information only. They still work but a nasty misunderstanding could arise.

LIMEISTER'S PATTAYA JOURNALS

Day 1

Day 2

Day 3

Day 4

Day 5

Day 6

MySpace Countdown Clocks

babydollsaddict.gif

Get some others, just in case. The oriental taste buds are not the same as occidental taste buds. I'd think melon or jasmine or bug flavored would be okay though.