Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Man on bicycle wearing golden clothes and a hat

M&M

Been to Pattaya for many years - no Thai has ever been able to tell me what the man on bicycle wearing golden clothes and a hat is doing or what his purpose is? at least twice a say he is doing the trip down beach road and returning by second road.

at least twice a say he is doing the trip down beach road and returning by second road.

Actually that's all he does , no purpose .

Maybe he is out trying to make people smile at least once a day.... :GoldenSmile1:

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

I have respect for the guy...because wearing that suit, bicycling around and having the Thai sun shining on you all the time can be extremely hot.

bike_guy.jpg

I saw him sometimes, I think the guy is a loner more or less...interesting how he ended up in Pattaya.

An expat with too much time on his hands.Maybe also visits orphanages and sick people to cheer them up.I saw him roll by me on visit last month.

gotta be keen to do that. I'd buy him a :Chokdee: if he ever stopped

Farang = Walking ATM. TG's push the right buttons and money comes out. PIN = BBBJ

As far as I can make out, aside from being slightly deranged (I've had a look at some of the stuff he's posted on other forums), Glitterman just rides around to make people happy. He's also a member of the 'banned' group here on PA biggrin.gif. If you want a closer look at the way this bloke thinks, just G@@gle "Glitterman Pattaya", plenty of bizarre postings from him around.

Seems like a harmless chap who sees himself as doing something special for the world, no harm in that.

Cheers

Perthie

Perthie's PA Bash and Bikini/Glow Party 19th May 2017.  Bikini clad girls in body paint, great food including pig roast, free shots, games and prizes for the lads and lasses.

6pm onwards at Sexy In The City (Soi 6) under the hosting expertise of the magnificent Xylanic.

Not many people know this but Glitterman is really Johnny Wilde , after a few changs he likes to dress up in gold/feathers and rides around Pattaya collecting girls phone numbers :Whistle:

He's just a harmless attentionseeker with a mind of a 5 years old, living in his own "Wonderland"!

P1310205.JPG

:GoldenSmile1:

Plahgat

Edited by plahgat

When no money... she no give honey! 

yeah an english guy, been doing it for more years than I can remember

Where did you think your christmas presents came from? Surely you didn't believe all that nonsense about a man in red delivering your presents on a sleigh? Some people are so gullible!

Peace. :GoldenSmile1:

sgu_banner.gif

As far as I can make out, aside from being slightly deranged (I've had a look at some of the stuff he's posted on other forums), Glitterman just rides around to make people happy. He's also a member of the 'banned' group here on PA biggrin.gif. If you want a closer look at the way this bloke thinks, just G@@gle "Glitterman Pattaya", plenty of bizarre postings from him around.

Seems like a harmless chap who sees himself as doing something special for the world, no harm in that.

Cheers

Perthie

The reason 'Glitterman' is banned here is that we are confident that he is not the guy riding around on the bike.

BTW credit for the photo that TMTI posted goes to Shuggy.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

Someone might tell the guy tht he could make money by selling small add`s on his "Suit" , Guess pretty many people wonder what the f.... he is up to.

Would make sense to me if he was driving around to make attention for an orphanage, or as a moral keeper of Pattaya.

Actually I saw him angry once when a Bath buss drow to slow right in from og him - Our golden guy activated his horn and started shouting :GoldenSmile1:

If you think about it.

It must take some time to keep that bike in a clean and orderly condition when you consider the environment that he is cycling in.

He always looks very clean and tidy

GOOD LUCK TO HIM

He brings smile to my face when I see him.

Long may he do so and isn't it a pity that more people do not consider others more.

There is too much sadness in the world.

Actually I saw him angry once when a Bath buss drow to slow right in from og him - Our golden guy activated his horn and started shouting :GoldenSmile1:

One time I was waiting to cross Second Road just before Soi Diana Inn. I was a little out onto the road as you do otherwise it is hard to cross. He wanted to turn into Soi Diana and told me 'get out of the fucking way'...lol. Of course I told him to fuck off... :GoldenSmile1:

For what it's worth, this is what Glitterman had to say about himself on another board:

"Hello everyone this is the goldenman or the glitterman as it seems im now also termed, I am the mysterious man who cycles around Pattaya dressed in gold on my colourfull royal chariot, putting smiles on the faces of Pattaya, shining my golden light of happiness to everyone. im a creative genious, and it does not start and stop with a bicycle;

Art awards, fashion design awards, trained actor [L.A.M.D.A], composer and musician , a good magician, royal connected, upper class london, not a drop of alcohol for twenty years , not gay in any way whatsoever as i only like genuine females , dislikes same same, has a massive immagination and what you get is the glitterman.

On my one and a half hour round many of you take photos of me and i never see the results, i really would love to have some of these, if you lot out there have any photos of me good or bad ,could you send them to my hotmail site , that would be great , my hotmail site is; royalglitter[at]hotmail.com

thanx, the glitterman"

-ZGF

For what it's worth, this is what Glitterman had to say about himself on another board:

"Hello everyone this is the goldenman or the glitterman as it seems im now also termed, I am the mysterious man who cycles around Pattaya dressed in gold on my colourfull royal chariot, putting smiles on the faces of Pattaya, shining my golden light of happiness to everyone. im a creative genious, and it does not start and stop with a bicycle;

Art awards, fashion design awards, trained actor [L.A.M.D.A], composer and musician , a good magician, royal connected, upper class london, not a drop of alcohol for twenty years , not gay in any way whatsoever as i only like genuine females , dislikes same same, has a massive immagination and what you get is the glitterman.

On my one and a half hour round many of you take photos of me and i never see the results, i really would love to have some of these, if you lot out there have any photos of me good or bad ,could you send them to my hotmail site , that would be great , my hotmail site is; royalglitter[at]hotmail.com

thanx, the glitterman"

-ZGF

It´s fucking prins Charles! - no wait - he said no drinking for 20 years - damn! -Elton John then? - no way - to long legs and EJ would not be able to bicycle more than 100 feet and he likes not genuine females. Could it be a man with an bad Katoy experience - so bad that he had to do the bicycle trip twice a day for a decade in order to make the bad thing even?

• 2 weeks later...

:Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1:

Not many people know this but Glitterman is really Johnny Wilde , after a few changs he likes to dress up in gold/feathers and rides around Pattaya collecting girls phone numbers :Whistle:

That is hilarious.

Check out stickman.com about a month ago he did a interview with him, not a nut at all.

WHALE WARS the Sea Shephard is the BEST pirate ship on the seas. Go Paul.

The superhero glitterman

-Cleaning up the streets of Pattaya one bar at a time within a 90 minute timeframe before his powers diminish

for the day.

I heard he started out with a "good guys go to heaven and bad guys go to Pattaya" T-shirt and it just got out of control :GoldenSmile1:

Edited by Kandinski

I like him, he's always smiling, saw him 2 times yesterday and many times on my last trips.

me think it's up tp him !!!

Sighted just over a week ago in LK Metro - lousy shot 'cause when I saw him riding up the road I was too slow grabbing my camera....

RSZ Pattaya Oct 2010 RSZ 147126  .jpg

Cheers

Perthie

Perthie's PA Bash and Bikini/Glow Party 19th May 2017.  Bikini clad girls in body paint, great food including pig roast, free shots, games and prizes for the lads and lasses.

6pm onwards at Sexy In The City (Soi 6) under the hosting expertise of the magnificent Xylanic.