Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Looking to upgrade from Eastiny Place

abraxas

Eastiny Place was recommended to me for my first holiday and I've stayed there since on my holidays since - basic comfortable mid-range accommodation with a nice pool and handy location in soi 8. However, I'm a little jaded with it now. For one thing, it's got some bad vibes for me there (due to heartbreak on my last holiday). More importantly, the air-conditioning and shower water pressure (I prefer a Western style shower) was patchy (in both rooms I stayed in) and I'd prefer rooms with an in-room safe. (They had safety boxes at the counter but you can't access them between 9 pm and 8 am). I have booked accommodation at View Talay 6 for the two weeks from 6 January 2011 - but need something for the two weeks prior to that.

I was thinking of upgrading to August Suites, which seem to be favourably reviewed in the accommodation forum, although they are not quite in such handy location. Alternatively, I was thinking of splashing out and living it up at D2 Dusit, albeit in a standard room (with maybe a suite for the last night or so). I like the location and decor - and I've actually been to check out one of the standard rooms on a previous holiday - the downside is of course the price (and size of room you get for it)

Any comments or suggestions?