Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Bill Gates - Vaccines to help lower population

Nak Muay

Not thailand news but i thought everyone should see.

Thought this would be a joke but no he really does say it,

Dont think i will be taking any vaccines anytime soon.

Hmm lets see the discussion here.

"There's plenty more prostitutes in Pattaya" ©2012™

"Only Newbies go home when planned" ©2012

"I don't run a gogo, i run a dance academy" Â©2014

"Sauna and milkshakes a winning combination" Â©2015

Facebook Group ::: Pattaya Bar Crawls and Parties

He's right! Over population is the biggest problem the world faces.

It's not a joke.

are you volunteering your family to go first?

Now i know there is enough space just in Australia for everyone in the world to have an acre of land. and im pretty sure we have the technology to irrigate and build on this land.

We have also had the means to use renewable energy, we have for years but it did not happen because of profits in oil not because we couldn't harness many forms of energy.

And im not saying we shouldnt look after our planet either,but over populaton isnt that much of a problem we need to kill off some people.

So i Disagree with what you say.

Civisations throughout modern history have come & gone; died in their self serving greedy opulence; we are no different.

Even through advances in GE foods & renewable energy, we need to divide the available land surface between residential, agricultural (both plant & meat producing), energy production & social (play) areas.

Logic dictates that an increasing population, coupled with a finite available surface area, will lead to an average lowering of the standard of living for each individual. I stress the word average here.

Peace. :GoldenSmile1:

sgu_banner.gif

are you volunteering your family to go first?

Now i know there is enough space just in Australia for everyone in the world to have an acre of land. and im pretty sure we have the technology to irrigate and build on this land.

We have also had the means to use renewable energy, we have for years but it did not happen because of profits in oil not because we couldn't harness many forms of energy.

And im not saying we shouldnt look after our planet either,but over populaton isnt that much of a problem we need to kill off some people.

So i Disagree with what you say.

Mate,

If you believe that over population is not a problem, I am afraid you may need to read a bit more. It is not the land that we will run out of, it is resources.

As places like India and China become more prosperous, their mortality rate goes down, meaning there are more people to drain resources. In my opinion, there should be one child per couple the world over. Then everyone gets sterilized.

How many people do you see producing multiple kids that they will not look after just to grab some money from the govt?

If you believe that over population is not a problem, I am afraid you may need to read a bit more. It is not the land that we will run out of, it is resources.

I don't mean to barge in on your private argument, but I'm afraid that it's land that we will run out of in the near future. As our fossil fuels dwindle, we will be heavily reliant on nuclear, until that runs out in an estimated 1000 years. We will then be dependant on land intensive renewable sources, which will have to compete will the resources I have outlined above.

Some people, whether through ignorance or political ideology, do not seem to understand that a finite resource is not infinite!

As places like India and China become more prosperous, their mortality rate goes down, meaning there are more people to drain resources. In my opinion, there should be one child per couple the world over. Then everyone gets sterilized.

As the (especially) child mortality rate goes down, the birth rate follows suit, as the 2nd & 3rd generation immigrants in the UK have proven.

How many people do you see producing multiple kids that they will not look after just to grab some money from the govt?

Yup. The 'wrong' type of people are knocking out kids like machine guns. When they outnumber us, who will pay their benefits? The 25% (and increasing) of the working population in the UK who are generationally dependant on state benefits, cannot be sustained by an ever dwindling working population.

sgu_banner.gif

Jeez, if population and birth control takes over in poorer countries, where will we get our "poor as dirt" & "dumb as dirt (or should I say uneducated)" girls to satisfy our needs. Places like Issan, Cambodia, Myanmar, Indonesia, Dominican Republic, South America, Romania, the Ukraine will just be another suburban 1.3 child-per family housing development. Prices will go up, no more cheap pussy, no more Pattaya... Where is the next frontier?

Edited by khagai

Jeez, if population and birth control takes over in poorer countries, where will we get our "poor as dirt" & "dumb as dirt (or should I say uneducated)" girls to satisfy our needs. Places like Issan, Cambodia, Myanmar, Indonesia, Dominican Republic, South America, Romania, the Ukraine will just be another suburban 1.3 child-per family housing development. Prices will go up, no more cheap pussy, no more Pattaya... Where is the next frontier?

Hopefully some countries in the African continent will build an acceptable infastructure comparable with current / past Pattaya standards in the not too distant future. SA is too developed, but there are many candidate countries that could fit the bill. I'm quite partial to a bit of black; see my avatar.

Edited by El Cata
sgu_banner.gif

I don't think they should have given Bill Gates the job of promoting this type of approach. If the average American produces 20 tons of CO2 a year I am willing to bet that he produces a hell of a lot more.

:WhoSaw1:

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Mate,

well i would tell that to a generation of chinese men who will never have a partner due to the 1 baby policy of china.

Mate,

i agree a lot of the wrong people will have kids, I think your right if everyone on the planet lived how we in america and england live there would be shortages, but we have the technology space we just lack the motivation of entire nations.

As i said before my opinion but I say to anyone who believes in population reduction or forced sterilization.

i want to see you with your mom dad partner and kids at the front of the line.

China have reduced their populaion by a third. If it wasn't for their one child policy, there would be 10M people alive today.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_population

I assume you mean 10M more people alive today???....lol

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

1. Gates didn't mean reduce PRESENT population, he was talking about reducing the predicted future peak population of 9 billion by lowering the present birth rate.

2. People are not the only source of CO2, so his argument and equations have some problems.

3. The world is not being destroyed by overpopulation. Your standard of living is not the same thing as "The World." The world will still be here even if everyone starves to death.

4. Global warming may, in fact, be a good thing in terms of being able to support a larger population. Vast amounts of land in the northern hemisphere (Russia and Canada) would get a growing season and climate that would enable enourmous new areas of farmland.

5. If global warming does, in fact, bring on disasters that wipe out many countries/people that just makes it, in the long run, a feedback mechanism that will reduce CO2 emission by killing off large parts of the population.

6. The obvious near term solution is nuclear power, but that just pits the anti-nuke greens against the anti-CO2 greens. It's kind of like "Not In My Back Yard," only it's become "Not in my favorite Luddite advocacy area."

7. The resource we are running out of the fastest is fresh water. Wars will be fought over this.

8. A basic rule of economics is "Anything you subsidize you get more of." If you pay people to have kids, you get more kids. If you don't want more kids you should start by not paying people to have them. If you say you have to provide people a safety net, do it in a way that helps them but prevents kids (as maybe Gates means by the vaccinations). My favorite solution is point 9.

9. I think birth control chemical should be added to FOOD AID. In other words, if you can't feed yourself, you aren't equipped to have kids you can't feed. If you want to have kids, figure out how to support you and them. If you want free food, admit you can't support a family.

10. We are overdue for another ice age. At some point it will occur. Maybe there will be enough greenhouse effect to delay it, but it will happen.

• Like 1

1. Gates didn't mean reduce PRESENT population, he was talking about reducing the predicted future peak population of 9 billion by lowering the present birth rate.

2. People are not the only source of CO2, so his argument and equations have some problems.

3. The world is not being destroyed by overpopulation. Your standard of living is not the same thing as "The World." The world will still be here even if everyone starves to death.

4. Global warming may, in fact, be a good thing in terms of being able to support a larger population. Vast amounts of land in the northern hemisphere (Russia and Canada) would get a growing season and climate that would enable enourmous new areas of farmland.

5. If global warming does, in fact, bring on disasters that wipe out many countries/people that just makes it, in the long run, a feedback mechanism that will reduce CO2 emission by killing off large parts of the population.

6. The obvious near term solution is nuclear power, but that just pits the anti-nuke greens against the anti-CO2 greens. It's kind of like "Not In My Back Yard," only it's become "Not in my favorite Luddite advocacy area."

7. The resource we are running out of the fastest is fresh water. Wars will be fought over this.

8. A basic rule of economics is "Anything you subsidize you get more of." If you pay people to have kids, you get more kids. If you don't want more kids you should start by not paying people to have them. If you say you have to provide people a safety net, do it in a way that helps them but prevents kids (as maybe Gates means by the vaccinations). My favorite solution is point 9.

9. I think birth control chemical should be added to FOOD AID. In other words, if you can't feed yourself, you aren't equipped to have kids you can't feed. If you want to have kids, figure out how to support you and them. If you want free food, admit you can't support a family.

10. We are overdue for another ice age. At some point it will occur. Maybe there will be enough greenhouse effect to delay it, but it will happen.

Water could very well be the next big shortage the uk has had various reports saying we need an aditional 25% just in the UK to supply the uk by 2020.

http://www.farmersgu...e/24284.article

But again this is a perfectly solvable problem and could also help in creating more hydro electric energy.

I understand what you say about food aid but in poorer farming comunities a way of producing more wealth can come from having a large family to work on their farms, but i just think its wrong for me to tell anyone that they cant have a kid. and dont think anyone else should.

What you say about the world being just fine is so true, any raised CO2 will benefit plants greatly, just not humans so much.

However i think it is arguable how much effect our CO2 production as individuals has on overall temperature of the planet when the sun has had a unprecedented amounts of activity and lack of it which has effected the overall temperature of all of the planets in the solar system not just earth and i think this is a much bigger factor to the climate than a lot of activity of humans.

http://news.national...rs-warming.html

I don't mean to be rude but you haven't a clue.

Overpopulation is destroying the world right now.

Look around and read.

its ok that is your opinion its just totally wrong in mine,

Could you back up your argument with some facts and we can continue to discuss this,

or even prove what i have said is wrong with facts either is fine i will stand corrected if i am wrong.

Do you not believe the majority of the problems that exist currently cannot be solved in most cases with no new technology needed?

I don't mean to be rude but you haven't a clue.

Overpopulation is destroying the world right now.

Look around and read.

The world is not being destroyed, it will still be here long after the human race has gone.

I assume you mean 10M more people alive today???....lol

Nope I mean 10M, because I'd have killed all the pedants. :P

The point I was trying to make is that China is not the usual suspect in rapidly increasing world population; they have significantly decreased theirs, while others such as India have rapidly increased.

The world is not being destroyed, it will still be here long after the human race has gone.

Agreed. It really pisses me off when those hippies bang on about us 'killing the planet'. :08:

sgu_banner.gif