IGNORED

Pattaya to Cha Am - Hua Hin

sonny

If your in Pattaya and now want to go to Hua Hin there is a daily minibus service, they have offices in Pattaya, Hua Hin and Cha Am, for Hua Hin the mini bus leaves at 6pm and takes 4 hours to get to Hua Hin, priced at only 400baht.

The Pattaya office is on South Pattaya Road, if your heading towards Sukhumvit road it is past 3rd Road and past Soi Khao Pai and it's on the right handside, maybe 300 meters or more from Sukhumvit Road.

Departs 16.00 for Cha Am

Departs 18.00 for Hua Hin

Pattaya Office 088 709 2365

Hua Hin Office 088 709 2364

Cha Am Office 089 254 1399

great stuff, thanks! plan on taking a trip to hua hin in december!

They obviously are going to do the other way, any info on that, price and times etc.

:001_Thank_You5:

If your in Pattaya and now want to go to Hua Hin there is a daily minibus service, they have offices in Pattaya, Hua Hin and Cha Am, for Hua Hin the mini bus leaves at 6pm and takes 4 hours to get to Hua Hin, priced at only 400baht.

The Pattaya office is on South Pattaya Road, if your heading towards Sukhumvit road it is past 3rd Road and past Soi Khao Pai and it's on the right handside, maybe 300 meters or more from Sukhumvit Road.

Departs 16.00 for Cha Am

Thanks for the info, but I would rather take the minivan from Tops Supermarket to BKK ( leaves houly from 7am) then get another one to Cha Am or Hue Hin, the cost is the same 400 baht and you get there at a good time, it take about 5 hours to Hua Hin from Pattaya so you would get there at 11pm if you used there services above plus remember this place is not like Pattaya, nearly all the bars close at 2am, but it would be interesting to know the time they leave Hua Hin to Pattaya

Cheers

JT

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Building A House In The Village

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Getting Married In The Village & Bringing Her To The UK

• 6 months later...

Departs 16.00 for Cha Am

Slight amendment needed here... if you are 'heading towards Sukhumvit road' it is actually on your left hand-side, next to soi 10. Also the minibuses offer additional departure times now. I missed the 10am bus and left on the 2pm bus instead. Price still 400bht.

Slight amendment needed here... if you are 'heading towards Sukhumvit road' it is actually on your left hand-side, next to soi 10. Also the minibuses offer additional departure times now. I missed the 10am bus and left on the 2pm bus instead. Price still 400bht.

hi mate, is the ferry running between pattay and Hua Hin? and how much baht..

feenzy

If your in Pattaya and now want to go to Hua Hin there is a daily minibus service,

Thanks for the info, but I would rather take the minivan from Tops Supermarket to BKK ( leaves houly from 7am) then get another one to Cha Am or Hue Hin, the cost is the same 400 baht and you get there at a good time, it take about 5 hours to Hua Hin from Pattaya so you would get there at 11pm if you used there services above plus remember this place is not like Pattaya, nearly all the bars close at 2am, but it would be interesting to know the time they leave Hua Hin to Pattaya

Cheers

JT

Any chance of a recap here - or maybe a re-post?

My first thought was the same as JT's - it's not really a place to turn up at late at night.

If it's one minibus all the way through and leaves at a sensible time I'd prefer it to finding/catching two minibuses.

So far, we have the office next to Soi 10, which is easy and departures at 10am, 2pm and 6pm?

Is that it?

Any chance of a recap here - or maybe a re-post?

My first thought was the same as JT's - it's not really a place to turn up at late at night.

If it's one minibus all the way through and leaves at a sensible time I'd prefer it to finding/catching two minibuses.

So far, we have the office next to Soi 10, which is easy and departures at 10am, 2pm and 6pm?

Is that it?

I took the direct mini bus from Pattaya to hua hin. Driver was crazy, had some type of siren in the van he was blowing for other cars to get out of the way he was hauling ass. Then he took some back roads to save on the toll. Horrible experience.

On the way back the GF called them to make a reservation for the 2 of us. Lady on the phone asked if i was a 'farang'. Told them to fuck off and took the mini van from Hua hin to victory monument for 120 baht and then from victory monument to pattaya for 100 baht.

• 1 year later...

Anybody has updated info? I'm planning to go from Pattaya to Cha am later this month.

• 10 months later...

Archived