IGNORED

Can recommend BM Kessaya for bike rental...

jamesboogiewoogie

...anyone lookin for a great deal on a bike hire contact BM Kessaya. Great service and value. As I arrived at my apartment Mark was waitin with the keys.No probs at all with bike

....and he had some useful tips to boot....highly recommended!

....My God!!..You don't exist!!

...anyone lookin for a great deal on a bike hire contact BM Kessaya. Great service and value. As I arrived at my apartment Mark was waitin with the keys.No probs at all with bike

....and he had some useful tips to boot....highly recommended!

How much a discount he giving you ??? Aw... don't listen to me I'm just a trouble maker and I didn't take my medication yet... I rent from Kessaya also... He is a good guy and his bikes are good. Good price, good service, good mate. I've already posted a positive post about him before and don't mind doing it again.

100% truth... I've had some places offer me discounts or drinks or such if I wrote good reports (on other boards and um.. yeah this one too) but Mark was a true gentleman...

The Fucking Bastard charged me full price... :LMFAO:

(which was a fair price, for a good bike, and great service... was happy to pay that bill)

Trying to Stay Out Of Trouble, But It Isn't Working