Grubert

"Instruction manual" for Angeles City

Grubert

A new report is online: "Angeles City Newbie". Click on the pic for the preview (~50 pics)

db_angeles_newbie131.jpg

Grubert

Hal

Hello mister Grubert,

Angeles City newbie picture 12 and 46

Can you tell me witch bar this is .....please:)

Grubert

Hello mister Grubert,

Angeles City newbie picture 12 and 46

Can you tell me witch bar this is .....please:)

db_angeles_newbie461.jpg

Cambodia :rolleyes:

manoman

db_angeles_newbie461.jpg

nice photos of some of the girls on fields ave

i am a bit confused as to when these photos were taken though

as of the angeles police raids september 15th 2010

i though that the showing of any bare flesh,t backs has been banned in most angeles gogo bars

Edited by manoman

Hal

db_angeles_newbie461.jpg

Thanks alot!

Next time i go inside.

I remember....Cambodia sir when i walk there on fields.

benny31

Thanks major Grubert.

Great pics.

Nice cuties.

Thanks for posting.

:001_Thank_You5:

Grubert

Excursions to Subic Bay

subic_bay01.jpg

After spending a week or so partying in Angeles City, girls, bars and all that alcohol and one has reached ones physical and mental boundaries, then it is time to take a break. Don’t forget, you are on holiday, after a while things start to become stress, even if found to be positive . With Angeles not having much to offer – apart from the things already listed – apart from a day in the pool one could opt for a change of location.

subic_bay02.jpg

On offer are, for example, Boracay, which is simple to reach via the Clark Airbase (can be booked at all AC travel agents), verrrrry nice but not all that cheap. Or Cebu, which is also easy to reach by plane, but such as Angeles, is not very relaxing. Finally, Puerto Galera does not have very nice beaches, but does have a small bar scene and a few freelancers, whose service is a complete mess due to three-day casual customers. Unfortunately it’s not quite that easy to get there from Angeles, one has to travel through the terrible Manila traffic by bus or with a taxi and then there is a one hour boat journey; all this takes almost a complete day.

The best thing for a few days rest is a trip to Subic Bay. Subic Bay is easy to reach and has a decent (ok for relaxing) beach; it also has a not so small bar scene.

The Journey

subic_bay03.jpg

The best way to reach it from Angeles is with the shuttle bus. Due to the road connections having been improved the journey only takes a little longer than 60 minutes. These busses travel there on a daily basis; the best thing to do is ask at your hotel reception, they will get you a ticket. A single ticket costs about 550 – 600 Pesos/Person. There are a number of agents and bus companies, if you, for example, go to the Swagman travel office to buy a ticket they will tell you that the busses only travel three days a week. The reason for this is that they only work with one bus company; for this reason ask at your hotel.

One is picked up from the hotel, depending on where you are a car will be sent. In Subic you will be taken directly to your hotel, that’s if the hotel is not too far out of town. In this case you should arrange for transport in Subic with the hotel there (preferably when you book your room per telephone).

subic_bay04.jpg

Or take a taxi, costs 2500 – 3000 for a single trip, maybe better to travel with a few passengers (van). Or one is too lazy to catch a bus, even though there is not all that much difference.

I stayed in the Wild Orchid again whilst in Subic, unfortunately the service and condition of the rooms has deteriorated.

subic_bay05.jpg

Take a look at my detailed hotel test update:

Paradise with small flaws, unfortunately quite a few (link)

subic_bay06.jpg

Is probably still the best place down by the beach, therefore without competition. This is something that is missing in Subic, competition. At first I wanted to take one of the beach rooms (photo one), which in the end I did not find allllll that good, especially not for the price they were asking, and, it’s always loud due to the beach bar and restaurant. So I moved to the main building, took a large room with a fantastic balcony and a wonderful view; was not that much more expensive than the beach room.

subic_bay07.jpg

The atmosphere of the room was great, especially during the morning when the sun shone in and the view of the bay; or during the evening at dusk on the balcony.

subic_bay08.jpg

Beach!!!

subic_bay09.jpg

As already mentioned there is no dream beach in Subic such as in Boracay. There are always a few tankers anchored in the bay, now and again a lump of sludgy oil is washed ashore. Nearby is a loading station and the industry; nevertheless, it is still ok for a swim, a walk and a relax in the fresh sea air. Every few hundred metres along the beach there is a hotel, some with a restaurant and private buildings. The beach peddlers are poor people; one takes pity on them, especially off season. However, they still get on ones nerves, the only thing that helps is to be unfriendly, otherwise they won’t go away.

subic_bay10.jpg

Jet skis are hired out, kids dig holes in the sand, the usual programme. During the main season (roughly from November until April) there are three floating bars anchored in the bay where one is able to find a few girls for a short time. During the weekend it is full due to the locals paying a visit. There are straw roofed huts with tables and benches, this is where they eat the food they have brought along with them and of course the odd bottle of strong “Red horse” beer.

Each day I walk along the beach to Johan’s, my favourite restaurant, the meals and choice are fantastic, more later on.

Out and about at night

subic_bay11.jpg

It’s not a big scene, more limited, but there are enough bars with lots of girls who all like a long time. Some bars have facilities for a short time. There are no double lady drinks in Subic, that’s a bit of good news anyway.

subic_bay12.jpg

Everything going on can be found centrally in Barrio Barretto, the distance from “our” beach with the hotels – three minutes or 50 Pesos by trike. I give the tiker the exact fare before starting the journey, this saves unnecessary price discussions. If a triker wants more then leave him standing and go to the next one, who will accept.

subic_bay13.jpg

Earlier in Calapandayan, next to the resident local sing a song and show bars, there were a few bars for tourists. These have now all been changed to bars for the locals. They are not worth visiting at all, only just out of interest, they are expensive, boring and one should keep out of the way of pissed up Filipinos anyway, they only mean stress. You never meet these in the tourist bars.

subic_bay14.jpg

There are roughly 20 bars in Barrio Barretto. Sometimes there are events here such as “SOBs” (“Sons of Bacchus”). Of course here they are even more harmless than in Angeles. They have nothing to do with “locked doors” or “dirty stuff”. Girls perform as dancing groups recruited from surrounding bars. Entrance fee 500 – 600 Pesos including local drinks for a period of two hours; and of course a bite to eat. Judge seats cost extra, one is allowed to sit at the front and select the group winners. Not worth it these days, long gone are the days of the competitions where the judges licked the girls fannies. I think my mate Mariachi holds the record, as far as I can remember he managed 23 (Angeles during the good old SOB days), unfortunately the panties stay on here…

subic_bay15.jpg

In general it is difficult for the girls in Subic to compete with those in Angeles regarding appearance, it’s a little “provincial” here. Quite often they are a little older and one notices that they have kids and eat fattier food. There are also “cherrygirls”, who are quite often young and good looking but mainly shy.

subic_bay16.jpg

The girls in the Escape wear a different costume each day; one can have a lot of fun here. What applies here is (and in most of the other places too) – buy a few lady drinks and you can have stacks of fun. I saw a couple of cuties in the Rum Jungle, if one looks around, even as a spoilt Angeles customer, one is still able to find something fitting. A visit to the Voodoo is always worth while.

subic_bay17.jpg

A lot of lads take “Mrs. Right” along with them from Angeles, not a bad idea really for those who want to. If one happens to get fed up with her just put her on the next bus back to Angeles. If you’re solo you will have a lot more fun when roaming around the bars at night, the girls are more likely to approach you, but if you have a girl with you they are normally more reserved.

subic_bay18.jpg

I like a lot of the bars, boring places such as the Dollhouse or Carousel in Angeles cannot be found here, thank god, the scene is much too small for boring places. One is able to get on with the girls quite quickly; of course they have to be “lubricated”, so buy a few lady drinks. A bit of alcohol loosens them up and they also earn a few Pesos on the drinks.

subic_bay19.jpg

The bars “Upper Lips” and “Lower Lips” are situated in one and the same building. As the name suggests, one is upstairs the other downstairs. They are a little larger but quite OK. The girls are professional, but mainly in a good sense. The Hot Zone is also quite nice, small and comfortable.

subic_bay20.jpg

I have only listed the bars randomly; everything interesting is down one street only anyway. The bars are situated on both sides of the street, it is possible to visit all of them during one evening if you can hold your booze and you’re out for fun. So, take a look and enjoy the surprises!

mr21

Nice write up and pics, hope to make it there someday - thanks 

Grubert

Excursions to Subic Bay II

subic_bay_johans02.jpg

Bon Appétit!!!

subic_bay_johans06.jpg

As usual a few words about food. Subic does not have as much to offer as Angeles. Especially in the “town centre” itself, meaning Barrio Barretto, I couldn’t find anything special in terms of restaurants; the only one really worth while visiting has shut down. There is a sort of fast food restaurant next to the Wet Spot, they serve good hamburgers and hoagies but the pizzas are not much good. Pizzas are also delivered to the bars but are just a snack for in between.

subic_bay_johans03.jpg

I did have a good meal at Johan’s, very recommendable! Johan is from Belgium, his place is really a spartanly furnished hotel on the basis of a sort of container, quite cheap and there is also a much used diving centre. The good news: the restaurant is open around the clock, not bad for the province…

subic_bay_johans04.jpg

You are seated right next to the sea, relaxed and with a lovely view and feeling. The menu is quite extensive, which is not always a good sign, but it is here. The only thing I can’t recommend is steak, but the rest, from breakfast through Phili dishes or deserts to pasta or seafood, great. We ordered the large seafood platter (the photo with the crabs is part of the platter) the previous day, talk to the services staff, they are very flexible and the boss will purchase what’s needed at the market during the morning. The place has reasonable prices; I went there almost every day, sometimes even more than once.

subic_bay_johans05.jpg

One can also have a meal in some of the hotels along the beach. Food at the Wild Orchid has deteriorated, from a worm in the salad through a watery soup to melted ice cream; I have experienced almost everything even though I have not eaten there very often. Just for a change one can visit the Treasure Island hotel. One sits next to the pool, there is a nice atmosphere and one has a view of the sea. One can use the pool if one orders a meal (such as at the Wild Orchid).

subic_bay_johans01.jpg

Simply... Girls!

subic_bay21.jpg

So lads, are you in the mood for a few photos? Let’s go!!!

subic_bay22.jpg

subic_bay23.jpg

subic_bay24.jpg

It’s a lovely afternoon here in Subic, the sun is shining into the hotel room bathing everything in a soft light, the air conditioning is on full blast, the panorama view on the terrace invites one to relax… a good atmosphere, just what one needs for a quick “session”!

subic_bay25.jpg

subic_bay26.jpg

subic_bay27.jpg

subic_bay28.jpg

Grubert

Excursions to Subic Bay III

Out and about during the daytime

subic_bay29.jpg

What should one do after getting up early after a morning screw? Depending on the hotel one is able to have a bit of fun down at the pool, e.g. here in the Wild Orchid. Or “kill two birds with one stone” visit the hotel pool and go for a walk, e.g. at the Treasure Island hotel. One can also take a walk down the small back street, here there are a number of small shops mainly visited by the locals and accordingly simple.

subic_bay30.jpg

There are also a few restaurants and things to see, which cannot be seen from the beach. By the way, the road is not surfaced, when it rains then the puddles are more like lakes. One is able to use all hotel pools if one has a bite to eat at the respective hotel, now and again one or the other hotel charges a few Pesos entrance fee, but only to avoid the pool getting too full with locals who don’t buy anything. Tourists nearly always have a bite to eat, so normally they are not controlled.

subic_bay31.jpg

It’s not a very good idea to catch a trike or jeepney into town (Barrio Barretto) where all the bars are if one is not intending to have an early drink in one of the early opening bars. There is nothing special there, only streets, dust, traffic and dirt, nothing for sightseeing… OK, everyone should see it once, everything seems to be different during the day without the colourful lights. Or you could take a look at the photos, will do the job…

subic_bay32.jpg

subic_bay33.jpg

subic_bay34.jpg

subic_bay35.jpg

Although Barrio Barretto is nothing special, Calapandayan, where there are also various bars, is an absolute load of crap, that’s unless one is looking for gay or ladyboy bars. I have already mentioned that the ladyboys in the phils are quite butch, so if one likes this sort of thing but are used to Thai ladyboys, the more feminine type, then keep away. Here it is more like the “real” Phils, with there being hardly any tourists due to the tourist bars such as the former “Players” having shut down.

subic_bay36.jpg

I have been waved in all over during the afternoon, but there is nothing here to my taste. Nevertheless, there is a fitness studio, costs 20 Pesos (approx 32 € Cents) to get in.

Out and about at night

subic_bay37.jpg

subic_bay38.jpg

subic_bay39.jpg

Once again we get ready to go out. A dark skinned beauty with a good figure works in the “Lower Lips”. I bought her a drink but in the end had to disappoint her because there was already someone waiting in bed, I had not mentioned this, “maybe tomorrow” I told her.

subic_bay40.jpg

The eight days in Subic passed quickly. My batteries are recharged and waiting for fresh “work”. I’m off back to Angeles the next morning.   

subic_bay41.jpg

The video is known??

https://vimeo.com/70012527

Edited by Grubert

Kahoy

i am a bit confused as to when these photos were taken though

as of the angeles police raids september 15th 2010

i though that the showing of any bare flesh,t backs has been banned in most angeles gogo bars

The pics are from circa 2010 or even a bit earlier. The bar is now called Calypso.

T Backs have never been banned in AC but many bars are now letting the girls wear what they want which translates into shorts and bras. In Subic, bikinis were banned a long time ago.

Grubert

Angeles City, Philippines: The Margarita Station

margarita_station_angeles_city.jpg

Seems to always have been there. Of course influenced by the Americans who were stationed here (Clark Airbase) and had their fun in Angeles, until Mount Pinatubo ruined things for them.

The Margarits Station is THE place in Angeles, open 24/7. No aircon but it does have fans hanging from the ceiling; they tirelessly provide a nice breeze. The half open construction supplies fresh air, that’s if there is any in Angeles.

Either one loves the place or one hates it, for me it’s an important piece of Angeles. In fact it’s time it gets its own chapter, especially with the food being very good. I have breakfast there almost on a daily basis. The music is from the 70s, there’s a snooker table and the Angeles billiard scene seems to gather there on a regular basis for a game. A few girls are there as well, one could think that they’re freelancers. Most of them already have a client or a boyfriend though, I couldn’t imagine getting off with a girl in the Margarita.

I like to sit there near the open front during the evening; it only has a stable fly screen, so more or less open. By the way, nobody is able to reach in and steal something. One sits right next to the busy road watching what’s going on. It’s a very special atmosphere, difficult to describe really.

The service is very quick and always friendly. They write down orders and repeat them to make sure they are correct. The bill is never wrong; I always give a 10% tip for good service. The prices are good. Many take their girls there for a meal, during both the day and at night.

What can I say about the menu: there is something for everyone; those who don’t want fatty American grub don’t have to order it. The Thai dishes are pretty good (I’ll tell you that as a spoilt “Thai”). There are quite a few Phil dishes worth trying as well; a different snack each day for a few coppers, I have this as a starter; all the Phil stuff is very tasty.

For breakfast I usually have a few fried potatoes with fried egg and a brewed pot of coffee; or I have wholemeal toast with jam. The cakes are great, the milkshakes too.

So, anyone who can’t find anything on this menu has got something wrong. You will search in vain for anywhere else in Angeles with such a universal offer at such prices and that 24/7.

See the picture gallery (64 pics) here.

Grubert

An afternoon in Angeles

philippines_046.jpg

philippines_047.jpg

philippines_048.jpg

philippines_049.jpg

philippines_050.jpg

philippines_051.jpg

Grubert

Out and about during the daytime

angeles_city_fields_44.jpg

I stroll down to the large SM shopping centre at midday. The hypermarket has lots to offer, I found decent shower gel and other items I couldn’t find in the JJ and not at all in the smaller 7/11 down the fields. The supermarket is huge; they also sell clothes and all sorts of drinks and fresh fruit. A kilo of rice costs 36 Pesos if bought by the kilo, but then it’s the worst quality you can get. Better rice costs 50 – 60, a cleaning woman earns 100 or 120 a day, something to think about. I sometimes ask myself how normal low earning people here manage to survive with prices for food on the increase worldwide.

angeles_city_fields_45.jpg

That afternoon I went down to the jeepney terminal diagonally opposite from the Margarita Station. There are loads of food stalls there where the Phils eat. An expat mate told me to try them, I want to try “Sisig”, he’d told me about it. It’s chopped crispy-fried pigs ears with onions and a plate of rice, a chilli pod and calamansi, those small lemons or oranges.

angeles_city_fields_46.jpg

“Yuck”, some would say, “pig ears”. When I was a kid we used to have them in our pea soup together with the trotters. In the north of Germany there’s a dish called “Snuten un Poten” (nose and trotters), so, what’s wrong with pigs ears? Think about sausage ingredients, more or less all the waste when slaughtering, pigs ears aren’t that bad then are they? Everything that’s minced where one cannot see the ingredients in one piece such as liver pâté and meatloaf etc., contain things we would never eat if we could see what they are.

angeles_city_fields_47.jpg

Sisig tastes very nice, I have another pork dish to follow up, it’s with peas and potatoes cooked in gravy, tastes good as well. During my meal about five or six members of the ABC hotel staff come in after work and order a number of different things from the pots to take away; it’s the normal Phil food here.

I pay for the two portions including two small bottles of coke, 120 Pesos.

angeles_city_fields_48.jpg

I went to the Margarita Station for afters; I had a slice of the well known blueberry cheesecake with a ball of vanilla ice cream on top plus a pot of brewed coffee. On my way there yet another beggar approached me. It was a 16 year old boy, he was absolutely filthy and carrying a plastic bag, probably to hold some sort of waste he had been collecting, this he probably sold for a few cents for recycling. At first I simply ignored him; this sort of thing is an awkward topic here. There is a sort of begging mafia on the Phils, for example women carrying babies that don’t belong to them, they are taken to the Fields in groups to beg from tourists; don’t give them anything, it’s all organised. Even the locals aren’t too keen on them, especially because they come from other areas.

angeles_city_fields_49.jpg

However, if I do happen to see anyone who really is in need I will give them a bit of small change; it’s not that easy to tell the difference though. When at a restaurant, don’t leave what you can’t eat, get a doggy bag (quite normal here) and give it to some kids that may be hungry, believe me, they will be very pleased...

angeles_city_fields_50.jpg

I realised that the poor lad really was hungry as he stayed with me as I was buying a few quail’s eggs and freshly steamed peanuts from a mobile stall. He pointed to a “Balut”, these are partially incubated ducks eggs, quite liked by the locals. I order two and give him the cash, which I had intended giving to the next beggar. He’s so nervous that he drops some of the cash whilst putting it in his “wallet” made of a sort of baby’s sock. Holy crap, we live well in comparison to some other poor bastards... pretty difficult to deal with, we have to accept the reality of things. However, one should be willing to help here and there, even if only a drop in the ocean – nevertheless, it’s a full stomach for a day and being hungry is terrible.   

angeles_city_fields_51.jpg

Grubert

Angeles City: Perimeter Road

angeles_city_perimeter01.jpg

Perimeter Road (Don Juico Ave) is better known as being a hunting ground for the afternoon and early evening (map)

http://goo.gl/maps/W2i1Y

Most of the bars (map of bars)

http://tomrich.sakura.ne.jp/angeles.html

are open between midday and midnight, whereby as from 10 in the evening things start to get quiet. The best thing to do is go there in the early afternoon when – such as in the following – you want to go bar-hopping down the long but popular bar-street.

angeles_city_perimeter02.jpg

Above all, the first half of the extremely long Perimeter Road is interesting, after that only the odd bar is worth visiting. Make a note, a place to visit is “Garfields”, not because anything’s going on there, but because the large tom cat on the corner can hardly be overseen and exactly there is the narrow side street with the three “filthy bars” (photos 2 – 12). They are called Rio, Niftys, the three keep on changing their names, then there’s Sweeties, at the moment “C.O. Wine Bar”. Doesn’t matter about the names, some of the girls have been there for years, they look like they have as well, not all that good looking; Now and again there are a few good lookers though.

angeles_city_perimeter03.jpg

A good place to get a complete crew for a quick bit of fun back in the hotel; prices as usual. You can get a BJ in the Rio and Niftys for a large number of tequilas, but more half official and hidden in one of the corners. They also have rooms upstairs. I don’t find the place that much fun any more, the scene is a bit screwed up. In the last bar, which is the smallest of the three, you can get a complete BJ with a shot in the mouth for a double lady drink plus a 100 tip (matter of honour). More my sort of thing.

angeles_city_perimeter04.jpg

Nearby on the Perimeter Road are a few pretty good bars, of course it’s a matter of taste and the form of the day. Go in and take a look, visit the Matrix Brawn, the girls like to take one to the backroom for a blow job, also possible in the small bar itself (1. Photo).

The Perimeter is also suitable for taking one or a number of girls on a bar hopping tour, whereby the challenge is not to disappear with the first good-looker or talented girl, which will cause the group to disperse. Luckily there are telephones, which means after “work” one is able to get the group back together again. I never manage to not “fall in love” half way down the street...

angeles_city_perimeter05.jpg

Here a few photos of the stretch of road. The pics from inside aren’t all on focus, this is due to the bad lighting or long exposure time. An alternative would be to use the flash but I find the smaller cams unsuitable; everything at the front is too bright, the rear remains too dark. Apart from that I find that if using a flash the colours aren’t quite right, whereby the dimly lit red light atmosphere makes the bars’ atmosphere. For this reason I prefer to have a slightly off focus pic, which helps keep the atmosphere.

angeles_city_perimeter06.jpg

Down the Fields during the daytime, nooo not for me anymore, apart from the church brothels down Raymond Street of course and maybe a few places down the Santos. I take a trike trip to the Candy Bar down the Perimeter, it’s near the Lewis Grand. I meet a couple of mates there, we chat and take a look at the girls; nothing special among them. I did like one of them though, but during her at least 30 minutes on stage she didn’t turn to face us once. She kept on looking at the clock and couldn’t wait to get off stage. Of course she’s probably expecting an important phone call, could have something to do with a “loving fool”, money and Western Union.

angeles_city_perimeter07.jpg

We nip next door to the DET5, which is supposed to be the up and coming place here. I’ll believe that when I see it. One on the dance floor is not bad, my mate had her yesterday, don’t need that at the moment.

I leave the group and stroll over to the “filthy three”, the three filthy bars are on the corner of the Perimeter where “Garfields” is. I grab the “threeholer” who was barfined recently just before I could get her, she’s outside looking for likely clients. I agree upon anal and a shot in the gob, OK, 1400 barfine changes hands. She took it I hadn’t had anal for quite some time, we wanted a drink beforehand. Does it really have to be “Martini Dry?” OK. We find a bottle of Rosso in the third shop. The olives don’t go with it but I don’t have to drink it.

angeles_city_perimeter08.jpg

Once in the room we mess about on the couch for a while, I push all sorts of anal plugs I had brought along with me up her; she sips Martinis and gives herself the mauve plastic vibro. I’d bought a slightly larger bottle of baby oil in the supermarket, we make use of it. She gets quite pissed and horny. At some time I let her sit on it but it’s too uncomfortable for her so we move over to the bed. I lie on my back and let her ride me. After a while I tell her to shove it up her arse, which she does without hesitation. Before doing this she smears some of the KY jelly on the appropriate parts, I had brought this over from Thailand with me.

angeles_city_perimeter09.jpg

She told me she’s 32 years of age but still in good form and luscious. I wanted her as soon as I saw her standing at the bar in her extremely short red hot pants with her small sexy backside. I wanted to screw her arse, it had to be her, I got the hot tip from a mate.

angeles_city_perimeter10.jpg

Now’s the moment, I slowly shove my cock up her arse, bit for bit and slowly with my mouth open and carefully. Then, after a short time and a bit of up and down she’s sitting with my hard throbbing cock completely inside her. Beforehand I had taken the blue-yellow combination, 100 mg Kamagra and an Apcalis. This works and is worth its value in gold during such efforts. She starts riding me and increases in speed, she moans, is in the right mood, quite drunk, she really wants anal. I pull it out and tell her to kneel down on the edge of the bed.

angeles_city_perimeter11.jpg

Afterwards, whilst standing, I spit on my cock and her arse, I rub my cock on her ring, wank a bit and then push it in. She’s completely wide open and I fuck her arse like a pussy. It’s a nice feeling shoving such a hard cock into a wide, hot and slimy arse. I tell her to use the vibro, which she does gladly. Whilst moaning she rubs her fanny with the running vibro and shoves it in and out; I profit from this as well. I’ve already shot my load once that morning and now have staying power. I screw her in different positions, probably for 30 – 45 minutes anal, sometimes fast, sometimes slow. In the end I just want to shoot my load, I pull it out, lie her down on her back and whilst wanking wildly and with a show of approval I shoot my load into her mouth. In the end she leaves her pussy alone, the juice runs out of her mouth onto the pillow.

angeles_city_perimeter12.jpg

I’ve had enough and check her out, she’s useful.

Siraulo

Excellent TR from pussy paradise !!!

Grubert

In Angeles City. Click for colour.

phils_art_14.jpg

Grubert

Angeles City Diary

angeles_beauties_001.jpg

At nine in the morning down the Raymond. R and C are there, I take C for a short time; as usual it only takes me five minutes. I always go there and take a look who’s hanging around and grab who I want.  C is a sweet thing. I’d agreed upon the short time during the recent unsuccessful party. She nods as I ask her whether she wants to come along with me. I place 700 plus 150 for my coke and her mango juice (lady drink) on the table before we stroll off towards the hotel.

angeles_beauties_002.jpg

She’s a kind, quiet and shy girl, who never says no; apart from once when I gave her some hairclips to put her hair up. I like it when the hair has been put up, it enables me to see how a girl’s treating my rod.  She says, “I don’t like”, I let her off, her hair isn’t that long anyway. She also told me that it wouldn’t suit her, she was probably right.

angeles_beauties_003.jpg

Back at the hotel we had a shower together, I can’t get enough of the sight of her with her young looking body, so wet and soapy standing innocently before me. I take over soaping and washing her, from top to bottom. I started with her neck and shoulders. It was more like stroking than washing as I passed over her breasts and nipples with both of my hands, her tits are nice and firm as is made of hard rubber, in fact this applies to her whole body. Her curves not too much and a girly like well formed middle of her body with a backside and stomach that feel very nice, I don’t really want to stop washing her, I pay special attention to her ring and pussy.

angeles_beauties_004.jpg

Finally I wash her legs and feet just as well as the rest, her toes are tiny, I’m almost afraid I may break them off whilst washing between them with my huge fingers. We remain quite during the whole process, we neither speak nor giggle; she lets me get on with my work. I’m almost sorry that this part comes to an end after washing the soap from her snow white skin. Only the thought of what was to come comforts me, oh well, we have to dry ourselves at sometime.

angeles_beauties_005.jpg

I do without a bath in the Jacuzzi, instead we make for the couch, where without a word she kneels down on the armchair I have placed in front of my feet, she then starts to suck my cock, which has been rock hard since the shower. I have never had a girl question me or ask what she should do when I place a cushion in front on me. All have kneeled or sat down on it and got to work.

angeles_beauties_006.jpg

No, she’s not the best of blowers, she needs a little more practice but isn’t too bad though. She’s just starting to develop her style. She moves her head up and down a few times, sucks on my glans. She then pulls her head back suddenly to leave my prick free for a short moment, this causes a noise each time. As is said, this technique isn’t the best way to satisfy a spoilt customer such as myself. Nevertheless, the tender withholding nature how she does things is enough to warm my heart.

angeles_beauties_007.jpg

I gave a few short instructions how to stroke my balls and at which angle she should suck my cock. With this and the look of the hard working girl with her small tits it was a blow job to make one fall in love. I lean back relaxed, let her do her job and simply enjoy. Her hair, still almost wet and dripping, tickled my balls and the inside of my thighs, which was an extra “attraction”…

angeles_beauties_008.jpg

My god, what am I writing, have I fallen in love?

angeles_beauties_009.jpg